• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Looks alright, not a fan of the formatted text under the picture though but the image is nice.

6/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Like those icons. Two feel a little oversaturated but w/e. Organization is pretty awesome. Overall, a really good one.

8.5//10

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
3/10 - Dislike the picture, since the colors don't really fit well and it's low quality... plus the font/big letters don't match well. Play around with it a bit.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The Scizor sprite is certainly cute! It's a nice simple signature, however the font is awful. ); 6/10

Cid

Years
Why do you still have that dash. Oh I see, checking in styles with larger width show that the text was intended directly beside the image without much needed formatting. I suggest you do place the text into a new line below the image, or if you plan to remove the dash then center it, too. The text can also get a smaller font size, although it's a personal preference. But yeah, the sig can be improved greatly. From that realization, I'm rating it lower this time I'm afraid.

7/10

Years
7/10

I'm not too sure what's going on, and the way that the guy in the gif closes one eye at a time bugs me because reflexes would make you close both but other than that I like the art style of it and its not exactly an eyesore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back