• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Indeed it is, Lappy and Pokey. Indeed it is.

And @above, I don't even know. Hardly anything said in this thread in the wee hours of the morning (here anyway) ever seems to make much sense.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
OMG HI GUYS!! I haven't been here in forever. Good to see some of the regulars are still regulars. Anyway just going to do my job.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I still need to add some final touches and tweaks, but here, have it in its current state :D
0Gzo8.jpg

Years

I have just revamped my signature, but only the text at the bottom. Looks better than the cluttered stuff I used to have isn't it?

Years

Added a star to my signature... got inspired by Meganium90's usertitle.

I knew I had to do a revamp and keep in mind this doesn't even have CSS.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I usually go by what I'm watching if it's a longer show. I'm probably going to watch Blood+ again sometime, although the nostalgia I'm getting from old Naruto is enough for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back