• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
If you want he can help Cheryll find her cell phone. Janie threw into the woods

Edit: If not, then Pink would it be alright if I have Cheryll get lost in the woods for the night if no one shows up to help her?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
If you want he can help Cheryll find her cell phone. Janie threw into the woods

Edit: If not, then Pink would it be alright if I have Cheryll get lost in the woods for the night if no one shows up to help her?

That's alright~

Machomuu- you could make Gavin have dinner and go to sleep after that, like that you won't have until the next IC day.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hmmmm... Maybe Gavin and Cheryl could get lost in the woods together~ :3 that would give some cute moments~ (aka just fun for me to read~)

I was just kidding about the cute moments though, but getting lost together would give some fun moments I think.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. some things popped up and I got sidetracked. I'll post tomorrow at the latest. I assume it should be something of conclusion post for the IC day, correct?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. some things popped up and I got sidetracked. I'll post tomorrow at the latest. I assume it should be something of conclusion post for the IC day, correct?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

You got that right c: the IC day is about to end~

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Well Gavin's already nearby, so he'll help out.

Sounds good

Hmmmm... Maybe Gavin and Cheryl could get lost in the woods together~ :3 that would give some cute moments~ (aka just fun for me to read~)

I was just kidding about the cute moments though, but getting lost together would give some fun moments I think.

Even if Gavin doesn't, Cheryll probably will get lost. It'll be interesting to do and helpful for me to develop her character a little more regarding her faith in herself and possibly others if anyone notices she's missing in the next IC day.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Even if Gavin doesn't, Cheryll probably will get lost. It'll be interesting to do and helpful for me to develop her character a little more regarding her faith in herself and possibly others if anyone notices she's missing in the next IC day.

Sounds good ^^ i'll enjoy reading that :3

There's still a little more to do, you know.

Save it for the IC day, it's been the third IC day for 2/3 months… it really has to end now.

Sapphire Rose

Years
In the last Gavin post I was totally expecting him to say, "need a hand?"

Sorry I haven't been able to post, my mondays-Thursdays are pretty busy this month. I'll see if I can manage to post something today.

Please do so :3 if not then it's not a problem. I think you already mentioned that it was going to be a busy month though.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sounds good ^^ i'll enjoy reading that :3

It'll be fun and interesting to write, and I already have plans for Janie, probably not for the next IC day, she'll give her chosen victim a days break before she does something else mean.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
As promised, my post is up. A bit dramatic, but it will have an effect on James eventually. The new IC day starts soon right?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
ACK! I had a post and the token expired...ugh...

I hate when that happens. Happened to me a few times yesterday cause my power went out several times.

Anyway, I've posted. Cheryll took one look at the fire and freaked out.

Back