• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
Whoa I missed a lot after leaving for four days, hahaha. You guys make this FC really bustling.

@Ultimania
Gah, I hate this decision they made so much, too. I mean, why even bother with a Final Mix and a Secret Ending (which is totally the point of the Final Mix, aside from more BBS goodness) if you're not going to take it seriously? I really wish Nomura was just kidding with his wry laughs and all. D:

@Ven trying to explain the Command Board
That's really funny to visualize, hahaha. Yeah I never had the impression that Ven was good at it judging from the adorably dumb AI.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Or this one, I think this is a more correct explanation. XD

@DiZ, Nami, Lea etc.
Yeah I hated DiZ after what he did to Roxas and Namine. I thought he was awesome in CoM but yeah, KHII ruined him. Namine was really one of my favourite characters, she arguably had more development than Kairi. But yeah, I did find it off when she started being this ghostly presence for Roxas and everyone else in KHII.
Spoiler:

@Ven x Nami
Lightning's headcanon is pretty darn awesome, haha. And I'd be okay with a Ven x Namine ship because the poor girl seems to have no chance to be with Sora (even though she obviously likes Sora more than she's supposed to judging CoM, yes Namine from KHII is not valid because it doesn't feel right when she's all sweet with Roxas at all), and it would make good history of her finding out about Ventus, Terra and Aqua.
Spoiler:

@KH3D Final Boss
Spoiler:

@Re:Coded and KH soundtrack
I thought Re:Coded was decent for its well-designed gameplay. Just not on-par with the rest of the series. But yeah, that's true the secret ending is basically useless now. And BBS really is a great game, I absolutely loved its Dearly Beloved too (I just listen to it randomly and just feel all dreamy and in the KH mood). Yeah, btw Sakura if you're looking for a final boss theme with the stuff you wanted more in the spoiler, look no further than the soundtrack for Ven's final boss in BBS. Some awesome music right there.

I wonder if FF Versus will have a release date announced at E3. I'm guessing 2021 XD TBH with how things are going I would not be shocked.... It was announced in 2006 right?
I actually want them to just announce either that game or KHIII already since it's taking such a long time for them to release even just a glimpse of the game. And yes it was announced alongside FFXIII, and that makes me wonder, aren't the Osaka teams making FF Versus XIII and KHIII one and the same?

- - -

I actually tried multiple quotes but the post had more quotes than my replies so I made it the way it is now instead. XD

Last edited:

Cid

Years
Well, they did mention this in the KH3D Ultimania (Nomura interview):

-- KH3D FM?

Nomura: Maybe in a few years, but no plans for it right now. The Osaka team is really busy.

That might signify good news for Versus XIII fans if they're the same team making the game. Work is being done in the game, possibly just in time for E3 2012! Good news for KHIII fans, too, since we'll see the comparable quality that KHIII will be if it's ever released in the same console. I want HD KHIII. :D

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
Uh-huh. ;_; They said so in the KH3D Ultimania interview. Worst part is they said they have the story all there and everything, they just... aren't doing it?? So I guess it'll be tossed in as random cutscenes through KH3 or something instead, I dunno. I am disappointed.

THIS MAKES ME ANGRY. ANNNNNNNGRY. I MEAN ASDFJKL WHY WOULD YOU MAKE AN ENDING THAT EPIC AND THEN GO "LOLNOBBSVOLUME2FORYOU" graaaaaah.

Thank you~ xD; I imagine they'd just make up rules as they went along when Ven wouldn't remember something, to the CB they play is probably waaaay different from the one we play in BBS.

Gaaaah I'm still getting mental images of Flustered!Ven and it is killing my heart KILLING IT I SAY -dies-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

He was horrible to Namine. I mean, she gets out of Marluxia's grasp and you think "oh, everything's going to be okay now" and then DiZ is just as bad. ;_; She's doing her best to fix Sora and he's bossing her around, telling her how much she doesn't matter, and telling her to go faster. I mean, I'm kind of a hypocrite because Marluxia's my favourite so I never had a problem with his abuse (well, not that I didn't have a problem, I just... like it as part of his character I DON'T KNOW) but at least she had someone to save her there. ;~; But there, Namine and Riku both knew that they needed DiZ's protection while they fixed Sora or the Organization would probably cause problems so there was nothing they could do and alkdjs. Poor Namine. I didn't like her as much in KH2 because she became so all-knowing which was kind of annoying (since she also never tells anyone anything 8|) and I hated that they tried to make everyone ship Roxas/Namine for pretty much no reason at all (I still don't understand it). On the whole, I really like her though. I like pretty much everyone. Except Riku. Although even that changed sliiightly after 3D.

Ohgod he was. I was going "CHILD ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE! CALL CHILDREN'S SERVICES PLEASE" but yeah. Marluxia sort of did the same thing but he's a bad guy I guess it is part of his character to be sadistic and mean and yeah so it's amazing that someone who is apparently a "good guy" would treat someone like that. jesus. Diz I am disappoint.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I am thinking that this fanfic needs to be linked to me asap. :( It's funny, 'cause the first few times I'd come across all the Ven/Namine fanart on Tumblr, my roommate and I were just like "WTF". Then a few days later I got that image of her talking to him in C.O. or whatever and my roommate was so ashamed of me when I had to admit that I shipped it. XD; I mean, not that he was surprised because I ship everything but I usually have a reason slightly better than "I imagined them in the same room." Usually.

Here you go, dear~ I really really like it, it's fluffy and it makes my heart go doki doki so it's legit XD and now I'm off to Tumblr to FIND ALL THE VEN/NAMI FANART WHEEEEE~ don't worry hun I ship everything too as of KH3D lol

Also true!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, I still can't fault you there. People have asked me why I don't just sell my copy of Re:Coded if I hate it so much--since I could've gotten a decent price for it back when it first came out--and I looked at them like they were insane. Have an incomplete KH collection? Are they crazy? (I am now coming to the realization though that if I don't buy 3DS in English--despite not even having an English 3DS--I won't own all the games in English. x_o DILEMMA. Maybe I should buy it and play it on my roommate's 3DS when he's done with the game.)

Yesssss this is entirely me. MUST HAVE COMPLETE COLLECTION. (...I am going to assume getting an english 3DS is out of the question? in that case yeah I would just borrow it from someone else. Butbut then you won't own it for yourself and asdfjkl THAT CAN'T HAPPEN DX)

Also the ending of BBS is mostly spoilt by its trailer, so that can't be much of a complaint. (I mean, we don't get details but just from the trailer and the fact that it's a prequel and we've never seen the characters before kind of confirmed that nothing good came of the ending. ;~;)

BbS was one gigantic cry/rage/bawl-fest. This is the complete and undeniable truth. ;__________________;

The Dearly Beloveds get steadily better until BBS. KH1's is very simple, COM adds a few more notes in, KH2 improves it again, Re:COM was another improvement, and then I thought nothing could top Days' version and then BBS was like "OH YEAH? HAVE SOME VIOLINS" and I died. ;~; I love it so, so much. So I was really excited for Re:Coded's version of it expecting the trend to continue and it was just like "nope, have a boring one". O-oh. Okay. But 3DS's is probably my second favourite just because it's something new and it's still very pretty.

I think Re:coded's is supposed to resemble KHI's. For some reason. Even though it's set long after KHI. It just reminded me of KHI's okay ;_; and yeah the BbS version and Days version and 3D version are all the best but BbS is the super best asdfjkl

It's hard for me to pick a favourite boss fight music from 3D. I like all of them so much. ;~;
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Whoa I missed a lot after leaving for four days, hahaha. You guys make this FC really bustling.

most of mine and Lightning's posts are Ven fangirling, pay us no mind dear XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Watch KH3D Final Mix come out next year XD

I would lol forever

/mygodwalloftext

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
So much massive wall of text.

To many spoilers Im going to play these games now so cant just spoil myself with you two fangirling!

Sakura/everyone what would you (guys) think of a Kingdom Hearts movie?

Lightning already agreed it would be amazing but you are the other fangirl. Also do you (guys) think its got a good possibility of happening considering the disney partnering of KH??

Cid

Years
most of mine and Lightning's posts are Ven fangirling, pay us no mind dear XD

Spoiler:
Heh I don't mind that much. I've posted a fair share of walls of text myself.
So yeah, just continue on fangirling, this is the SE Fan Club after all.
They act as pretty interesting reads, too.

Spoiler:

To many spoilers Im going to play these games now so cant just spoil myself with you two fangirling!

Lightning already agreed it would be amazing but you are the other fangirl. Also do you (guys) think its got a good possibility of happening considering the disney partnering of KH??
It'd be really great if you finally get to play the games, haha.

A Kingdom Hearts movie a la Advent Children would actually be pretty awesome, but as far as chances go, there's only a slim chance of it actually happening. Sure Disney helping out Square-Enix would be a plus but it's going to be quite a high-budget movie, getting together all these stars to voice a full hour-length movie would prove to be quite a daunting task for them. I don't think KH has enough of an audience for their standards, either. I wish they'd still think of turning this idea into a reality though! It would just change my life.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
It'd be really great if you finally get to play the games, haha.

A Kingdom Hearts movie a la Advent Children would actually be pretty awesome, but as far as chances go, there's only a slim chance of it actually happening. Sure Disney helping out Square-Enix would be a plus but it's going to be quite a high-budget movie, getting together all these stars to voice a full hour-length movie would prove to be quite a daunting task for them. I don't think KH has enough of an audience for their standards, either. I wish they'd still think of turning this idea into a reality though! It would just change my life.

Im getting around to it! I just gotta find me a PSP or a way to play PSP games >.>

Ugh all the spoilers make me want to read them but i dont want to ruin the games anymore then i have!

1 hour please it would have to be at least 2 xD. Kingdom hearts Advent Children style would be amazing! And I really don't think it'd cost all THAT much in all honesty..
Im also sure it'd make a bunch of money with people buying it! Probably even fairly profitable I'd say. I'd buy it for sure.

Cid

Years
Im getting around to it! I just gotta find me a PSP or a way to play PSP games >.>

Ugh all the spoilers make me want to read them but i dont want to ruin the games anymore then i have!

1 hour please it would have to be at least 2 xD. Kingdom hearts Advent Children style would be amazing! And I really don't think it'd cost all THAT much in all honesty..
Im also sure it'd make a bunch of money with people buying it! Probably even fairly profitable I'd say. I'd buy it for sure.

Ah, that's hard. For the most part, getting the system was the most difficult part of playing the series. I had to help my brother save up money so we could both play. So much worth it, though.

Hey, don't worry. I'll try to lessen the spoilers and the tags of the same name from now on. I apologize for being part of filling the posts with them, though, but you'd expect it to be hard to get away from spoilers in a fan club.

Yeah, I actually meant to say full hours-length movie but it sounded weird. Hahaha. But yes it would be nothing short of spectacular, and they better make the numbered games on par with FFXIII in the graphics department. They have well-known English voice actors for the job. Not to mention the pay for each and every person on the team who would render all the cutscenes, the technology and equipment they'll need, the right marketing, the money they'll give the higher-ups from both Disney and SE, and a huge wad of cash for Nomura.

I actually don't know how movies like that can be made profitable. I'm thinking Advent Children did it but the huge fanbase played a large role on that. I must include here that I'll definitely buy the KH movie if it ever gets made, too. Or watch it if it airs in theaters.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I JOIN PLZ????

I was a member of the last KH SE FC and yeah, Saku-chan told me about there being a new one~ May I please partake in discussions/fangirling/ avoidance of spoilers pertaining to Dream Drop Distance? Which I need a 3DS for

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm gonna start marking my spoilers with what's spoilered since they aren't even all KH3D spoilers by this point so there are some parts of conversation that other people can jump into as well.

Also... KH is kind of taking over the general S-E thread and I feel like that must be alienating people. :( It's mainly just that 3D is out and we're speculating but it's not like other S-E games haven't been coming out too. Is this tolerable for everyone or should we maybe be looking at splitting up the club back into FF and KH separately? /flinging idea
@Ultimania
Gah, I hate this decision they made so much, too. I mean, why even bother with a Final Mix and a Secret Ending (which is totally the point of the Final Mix, aside from more BBS goodness) if you're not going to take it seriously? I really wish Nomura was just kidding with his wry laughs and all. D:
The laughs are always what get me, haha. ;_; I know it's just to make it loose and not so serious sounding but it also sounds like he's just brushing it off, aww.
Spoiler:
spoilers for: KH3D
Spoiler:

@DiZ, Nami, Lea etc.
Yeah I hated DiZ after what he did to Roxas and Namine. I thought he was awesome in CoM but yeah, KHII ruined him. Namine was really one of my favourite characters, she arguably had more development than Kairi. But yeah, I did find it off when she started being this ghostly presence for Roxas and everyone else in KHII.
Spoiler:
Namine just had more to do in the games than Kairi, so she got more development by default. :( It kinda sucks since I like Kairi a lot too but
Spoiler:

@Ven x Nami
Lightning's headcanon is pretty darn awesome, haha. And I'd be okay with a Ven x Namine ship because the poor girl seems to have no chance to be with Sora (even though she obviously likes Sora more than she's supposed to judging CoM, yes Namine from KHII is not valid because it doesn't feel right when she's all sweet with Roxas at all), and it would make good history of her finding out about Ventus, Terra and Aqua.
Spoiler:
I would've been fine with Roxas/Namine if they'd done something with them in Days. They had the chance to make it so they met somehow and it would help explain why they suddenly decide to be friends at the end of KH2 and it'd explain their connection but they didn't do that so they had no connection which is why it was disappointing. :(

spoilers for: re:coded, BBS
Spoiler:

@KH3D Final Boss
Spoiler:
spoilers for: 3DS. like. massive spoilers. all the end-game bosses. XD
Spoiler:

@Re:Coded and KH soundtrack
I thought Re:Coded was decent for its well-designed gameplay. Just not on-par with the rest of the series. But yeah, that's true the secret ending is basically useless now. And BBS really is a great game, I absolutely loved its Dearly Beloved too (I just listen to it randomly and just feel all dreamy and in the KH mood). Yeah, btw Sakura if you're looking for a final boss theme with the stuff you wanted more in the spoiler, look no further than the soundtrack for Ven's final boss in BBS. Some awesome music right there.

I actually want them to just announce either that game or KHIII already since it's taking such a long time for them to release even just a glimpse of the game. And yes it was announced alongside FFXIII, and that makes me wonder, aren't the Osaka teams making FF Versus XIII and KHIII one and the same?
Really? I... I didn't think Re:Coded had good gameplay at all. XD; They took the command system from BBS so I went in expecting great things but it didn't port very well to the DS and I found the controls difficult and I just... I dunno. I wasn't very good at it, and I just chalked it up to bad controls/gameplay because I'm never not good at a KH game. But I also pretty much advised all my friends to not bother with the game unless they "needed" to play it, so I don't really know anyone who could confirm my assumption. XD; That game made me so worried about KH3D because it uses the command system too but they made it all better for 3D.

But yeah, you are literally the only person I know who actually liked (and not just "tolerated" Re:Coded). XD;

I think the Osaka team is the BBS team which did 3D and is probably working on other stuff. They've renamed all the teams since they started work on FF13VS so I don't even know what's up anymore, but I know whichever team previously worked on KH is working exclusively on VS now. So one would think they'd be the same team.

I think Osaka might be mostly handheld games? Honestly, though, if they'd just get a freakin' move on with KH and let the Osaka team handle the numbered sequel, I'd be absolutely okay with it. >:|

I actually tried multiple quotes but the post had more quotes than my replies so I made it the way it is now instead. XD
It actually might've been easier to read that way but I already started with quotes so... /continues D8
Watch KH3D Final Mix come out next year XD
This would not surprise me at all. They also said they weren't making a BBSFM. It came out one year later.
Gaaaah I'm still getting mental images of Flustered!Ven and it is killing my heart KILLING IT I SAY -dies-
"Ven, I thought you were supposed to get all the colours before going back to start. You're missing green though..."
"Uhhhh there's this... special rule, where if you go Red, Blue and Yellow in that order, you don't have to go get Green. You just get... uhhhh... less points. Yeah."

spoilers for: uhh... Days and BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoilers for: BBS
Spoiler:

Ohgod he was. I was going "CHILD ABUSE! CHILD ABUSE! CALL CHILDREN'S SERVICES PLEASE" but yeah. Marluxia sort of did the same thing but he's a bad guy I guess it is part of his character to be sadistic and mean and yeah so it's amazing that someone who is apparently a "good guy" would treat someone like that. jesus. Diz I am disappoint.
Spoiler:
Marluxia had no heart and I'm of the opinion he didn't try very hard to get it back or pretend he did have one or anything like that. So when he was using Namine, he didn't feel bad or good about it, he just used her like a tool because she was the easiest way to get what he wanted. That's not okay, but DiZ had a heart and feelings and would have had to look at Namine every time he gave her orders and go "oh wow, I am abusing this girl who looks younger than 14; but if I remind myself she has no heart, it's TOTALLY OKAY." So I think that makes it a lot worse. (Honestly, in my last post, I think I completely forgot about the fact that Marluxia had no heart when I was trying to justify why I didn't mind his actions but hated DiZ's. Wooow. /fail XD)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Here you go, dear~ I really really like it, it's fluffy and it makes my heart go doki doki so it's legit XD and now I'm off to Tumblr to FIND ALL THE VEN/NAMI FANART WHEEEEE~ don't worry hun I ship everything too as of KH3D lol
"No you're not! Everyone's a somebody. His tone turned indignant, as if he was insulted by how little she thought of herself." OH MY GOD. ;_; HE WOULD. HE WOULD BE LIKE IN TEARS AND THEN THINK SOMEONE ELSE WAS SAD AND JUMP TO COMFORT THEM. dying. i definitely ship this now. so hard. (And then later "Call me Ven!"... that's our wifi password in this house hahaha. XD;)
Spoiler:

spoilers for: KH3D, BBS
Spoiler:

Yesssss this is entirely me. MUST HAVE COMPLETE COLLECTION. (...I am going to assume getting an english 3DS is out of the question? in that case yeah I would just borrow it from someone else. Butbut then you won't own it for yourself and asdfjkl THAT CAN'T HAPPEN DX)
...well. The Japanese one was like $300. x_X; I don't think I can justify getting an English one at all this year. I also don't mind just playing the Japanese version of KH3D. I can always pick up the English one sometime way down the road when it's on sale and my roommates are long done with the 3DS. I'm really hoping what little interactivity there is in 3D works between JP and English this time, but I somewhat doubt that since Days and BBS never played nice together between languages. ;_;' So I guess I'd be missing out on that sort of thing if I don't buy my own console but... not any time soon.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sorry 'bout that. 8D I usually contain myself. (God I'm like halfway through this post and it's taken me an hour or more to write. We should probably slow down a bit. XD)

H-hopefully the spoilers are fairly well contained. Looks like we've started tossing anything important after KH2 in spoiler tags so hopefully that should do it? :D

I'm pretty sure this has come up in an interview before, now that I think about it. The consensus might have been that Nomura was somewhat interested but Disney didn't seem overly interested? :( I should see if I can look this up. I'd like it if only because it's more canon for me to absorb, but I think I'd also feel a bit gypped if there were awesome fight scenes in it or something and I couldn't be doing them myself. XD;
I like the walls of text! It's so much fun to discuss this kind of thing and my roommates are gone for the summer and my brother hasn't played anything after KH2 so I need somewhere to vent my theories and speculation. 83

I'm glad. I've been a little worried that I'm just rambling and everyone's rolling their eyes and putting up with me because red-name, lmfao. 8(
Spoiler:
spoilers for: KH3D, Days
Spoiler:

I don't think voice actors would really be difficult to get. Disney is kind of ace at that, honestly. Most of the people they hire (I say most because WTF Terra and Aqua's voices in English [I've already ranted about this to Sakura in VMs today xD]) are pretty well known in the industry or they've been doing acting and voice acting for Disney for ages in some way. :B If you think about it, pulling together all the voices from the cutscenes throughout a game give you something like 6 hours, so an hour or two would be nothing. XD;

I think the difficult part would be coming up with a release that didn't make the Disney execs nervous. I heard the reason Mickey was only in one or two scenes in KH1 was because they didn't want the game to be a cash crab that only wanted to use Mickey's fame to get people to play it. (Mickey wasn't allowed to be used in TV commercials for it or anything for that reason, either.) But games are fairly different from films/DVDs. :x Disney makes a lot of lame spinoffs in the direct-to-DVD market and making something KH-based would probably have some Disney characters in it meaning random parents would probably buy it just seeing the characters and the Disney logo so... they'd have to be a lot more careful with how it was presented than they would be for a game. I think.
Ah, that's hard. For the most part, getting the system was the most difficult part of playing the series. I had to help my brother save up money so we could both play. So much worth it, though.
I got my PSP a few years before BBS came out, so I could play Crisis Core, but the main reason I got one in advance was for BBS. If BBS had never come out, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the PSP. (I have quite a few friends who bought their PSPs just for BBS and haven't touched them since. XD)
Yeah, I actually meant to say full hours-length movie but it sounded weird. Hahaha. But yes it would be nothing short of spectacular, and they better make the numbered games on par with FFXIII in the graphics department. They have well-known English voice actors for the job. Not to mention the pay for each and every person on the team who would render all the cutscenes, the technology and equipment they'll need, the right marketing, the money they'll give the higher-ups from both Disney and SE, and a huge wad of cash for Nomura.
Well, honestly, KH3D already looks really amazing. o.o Seriously, the characters in the Tron world were so realistic. The nice thing about KH's inherent cartoon-y style is that it's fairly easy to make it look good on any platform because they can go with stylized worlds over realism which is what the FFs have turned towards. So I feel like any future projects they do won't really be hindered by graphics or anything like that. It'll look good even if it ends up on a less powerful console.
I JOIN PLZ????

I was a member of the last KH SE FC and yeah, Saku-chan told me about there being a new one~ May I please partake in discussions/fangirling/ avoidance of spoilers pertaining to Dream Drop Distance? Which I need a 3DS for
HI I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER WELCOME BACK :D

-----

oh my god that took so long to write. /collapses on couch ;_;

Sakura Rain

Years
I JOIN PLZ????

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ONEE-CHAN

Gonna steal your idea, Lightning. because Roku-nee will kill me dead if I spoil anything for her ;;

Walls of text are fantastic okay and sorry hun. VEN IS JUST OUR FAVORITE, OKAY

um my only condition for a KH movie is it has to have Ven in it. And I think whoever would do the movie would have to pay sooooo muchhhhh moneeeeey omg to Disney for the use of their characters. So it'd have to be one of the bigger studios. So if they have the money and put Ven in it I say AWESOME~

erm I think we've turned it into the "Ven is Awesome" fanclub ;;

Spoiler:

spoilers for: KH3D and days i guess:
Spoiler:

"Ven, I thought you were supposed to get all the colours before going back to start. You're missing green though..."
"Uhhhh there's this... special rule, where if you go Red, Blue and Yellow in that order, you don't have to go get Green. You just get... uhhhh... less points. Yeah."

VEN YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ASDFJKL didn't your master teach you not to lie? Oh of course he didn't 'cause he's a BIG STUPID

spoilers for: BBS

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

spoilers for: BbS, of course

Spoiler:

Marluxia had no heart and I'm of the opinion he didn't try very hard to get it back or pretend he did have one or anything like that. So when he was using Namine, he didn't feel bad or good about it, he just used her like a tool because she was the easiest way to get what he wanted. That's not okay, but DiZ had a heart and feelings and would have had to look at Namine every time he gave her orders and go "oh wow, I am abusing this girl who looks younger than 14; but if I remind myself she has no heart, it's TOTALLY OKAY." So I think that makes it a lot worse. (Honestly, in my last post, I think I completely forgot about the fact that Marluxia had no heart when I was trying to justify why I didn't mind his actions but hated DiZ's. Wooow. /fail XD)

Omg i know. He acted pretty much like a Nobody and in fact the first time I played KHII do I have to spoiler-tag KHII stuff? I don't think so so I won't I thought he was one. and then at the end of the game he's ansem and I was like "butbutbut YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON ;___;" hun you just love dat flower scythe don't you XD

Spoiler:

spoilers for: KH3D, re:coded

Spoiler:

"No you're not! Everyone's a somebody. His tone turned indignant, as if he was insulted by how little she thought of herself." OH MY GOD. ;_; HE WOULD. HE WOULD BE LIKE IN TEARS AND THEN THINK SOMEONE ELSE WAS SAD AND JUMP TO COMFORT THEM. dying. i definitely ship this now. so hard. (And then later "Call me Ven!"... that's our wifi password in this house hahaha. XD;)

omg i know this fanfic has a completely in character and heartbreakingly adorable Ven and that makes me so happy omg. HE HATES IT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAD BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST. omg i was dying too the first time I read it i was like "a;klgjdslfjdslhglsdkfjhskldgjfd;lg YOU SWEETHEART" VenxNami 3rd OTP behind Soriku and Akuroku I CAN'T HELP IT THEY BOTH MAKE ME HAVE ALL THE FEELINGS and this is saying something, as I don't like namine too much outside of shipping her with Ven omg

spoilers for: KH3D, BBS

Spoiler:

spoilers for: KH3D, BbS

Spoiler:

...well. The Japanese one was like $300. x_X; I don't think I can justify getting an English one at all this year. I also don't mind just playing the Japanese version of KH3D. I can always pick up the English one sometime way down the road when it's on sale and my roommates are long done with the 3DS. I'm really hoping what little interactivity there is in 3D works between JP and English this time, but I somewhat doubt that since Days and BBS never played nice together between languages. ;_;' So I guess I'd be missing out on that sort of thing if I don't buy my own console but... not any time soon.

I bet it won't though, since apparently PLAYING WITH PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES IS BAD. BAAAAAAAAAD. DX

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

We should probably slow down a bit. XD

maybe? idk I don't want everyone mad at me since they can't complain at you because ~red name omg~ ;; i cannot contain my ven feeels~

JESUS THIS TOOK FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR. NEED PLACE TO DIE

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
@Cid
Yeah its difficult I may just find a slightly less legal way to play it.. dont judge.

They could just tie it all into the next kingdom hearts (console) games and have it as a bonus for say a collectors editions with the movie also purchasable as a seperate item. I think that would make it profitable and worth while for them to do it!

@Rokususa
You dont need to ask permission to join into the discussion. Just say youre joining and jump right into it so youre adding to the conversation as well as joining xD. More in line with the rules of the forum this way
So welcome and please jump right it! (Just label any spoilers for me so I dont kill the games for myself!) :P

@lightning
I went to quote your post and nearly died. :O So much writing!

But the movie thing, WHERE IS THIS INTERVIEW! You must find and deliver it to usme! I would love so much to see KH in a movie for the fight scenes Advent Children Spoiler
Spoiler:

with the kingdom hearts characters, I've seen some cut scenes of KH fight scenes and they look awesomeeeee!! (would insert the gif if I could be bothered finding it.)

Also thanks heaps for labeling the spoilers now so I know not to let my curiosity ruin the games for me!

@Sakura
-You just ninja'd me >.>-
I wish there was something I could comment on in your post but its all spoilers of what I can't look at >.> :(. Just yours and Lightnings fangirling is so cute, especially how much you two are in love with Ven.

Cherrim

Years
erm I think we've turned it into the "Ven is Awesome" fanclub ;;
You put this in smalltext as if it's something to be ashamed of! :(
Spoiler:
spoiler: KH3D, BBS
Spoiler:

VEN YOU ARE MY FAVORITE ASDFJKL didn't your master teach you not to lie? Oh of course he didn't 'cause he's a BIG STUPID
Well, if he did teach him, Terra probably untaught him. XD Ven looks up to him so much, he'd probably just do whatever Terra does and I can see Terra making stuff like that up all the time when caught doing something wrong. Ven, nooo. ;_; If you need a role model, pick Aqua. You don't wanna be like Terra.
spoilers for: BbS, of course
Spoiler:
spoiler: BBS
Spoiler:

Omg i know. He acted pretty much like a Nobody and in fact the first time I played KHII do I have to spoiler-tag KHII stuff? I don't think so so I won't I thought he was one. and then at the end of the game he's ansem and I was like "butbutbut YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON ;___;" hun you just love dat flower scythe don't you XD
Right? In the end, he was kind of the most heartless of all because he did have one but he was either too much of a jerk to listen to it or he ignored his common sense on purpose. >:( I feel like if it's been 6 years since KH2 came out (omg it's been 6 years since KH2 came out), anyone who hasn't played it shouldn't be complaining about spoilers. I'm not marking them. XD

It's the pink. It's definitely the pink.
spoilers for: KH3D, re:coded
Spoiler:
OH RIGHT. I definitely remember now. I like how that's like, the main plot of the whole game, and I totally forgot it. XD;

Whiny/emo types just aren't really my thing. :( I've aaalways been a fan moreso of the Sora kinds of protagonists and characters moreso than the Rikus. But now that I don't hate Riku, I kind of want to go back and play some of the other games and maybe possibly feel ~sympathy~ for him instead of rolling my eyes and laughing at the fact that he has no friends.

Okay, no, I'll still laugh at the fact that he has no friends. [/easily amused]

look, no spoilers!
omg i know this fanfic has a completely in character and heartbreakingly adorable Ven and that makes me so happy omg. HE HATES IT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAD BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST. omg i was dying too the first time I read it i was like "a;klgjdslfjdslhglsdkfjhskldgjfd;lg YOU SWEETHEART" VenxNami 3rd OTP behind Soriku and Akuroku I CAN'T HELP IT THEY BOTH MAKE ME HAVE ALL THE FEELINGS and this is saying something, as I don't like namine too much outside of shipping her with Ven omg
I only feel strongly about like... 3 pairings in KH (and one is strongly negative) so Ven/Namine is already pretty high up. XD; Might just be a phase (god knows I go through enough pairing phases) but still! Man, if I wasn't too lazy to go find my tablet or paper, I would be drawing all of the fanart... but alas. XD;

I love Namine and I love the idea of her having a friend or anyone who doesn't just associate with her because they have to, because she has answers they need, or because of who she's connected to. ;~; And Ven would be all of those things!
spoilers for: KH3D, BbS
Spoiler:
spoiler: BBS, 3DS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoiler: KH3D
Spoiler:

@Cid
Yeah its difficult I may just find a slightly less legal way to play it.. dont judge.
I-I don't think there's an emulator for PSP. (But if you can get your hands on a system, even to borrow, I'm pretty sure [hypothetically, of course! :P] that PSP games are really easy to download and play on a hacked console and it is reversible.)
They could just tie it all into the next kingdom hearts (console) games and have it as a bonus for say a collectors editions with the movie also purchasable as a seperate item. I think that would make it profitable and worth while for them to do it!
Honestly, they could probably just package all the cutscenes from the games on a blu-ray and sell it to me and I'd buy it, no questions. XD; No need for new content, lmao.
@lightning
I went to quote your post and nearly died. :O So much writing!

But the movie thing, WHERE IS THIS INTERVIEW! You must find and deliver it to usme! I would love so much to see KH in a movie for the fight scenes Advent Children Spoiler
Spoiler:

with the kingdom hearts characters, I've seen some cut scenes of KH fight scenes and they look awesomeeeee!! (would insert the gif if I could be bothered finding it.)
I know, right? You might wanna avoid using the quote button on my posts though. Kind of a lot of spoilers you'd have to scroll past to delete. XD;

Well, one of the things I like about KH (especially 3D, since it's great for this) is that all those ridiculous battles you see in movies and cutscenes in other games are playable in KH. With reaction commands and the realtime action battle system, most things are actually doable. I think the only reason they ever put fights in cutscenes in KH is when they can't fit an actual fight in the game for time/space restraints. (For example, they ran out of time in KH2 and had to turn the fight against Roxas in TWTNW into a cutscene but they made it playable in KH2FM.) I shall look for the interview, though! I think it was in one of the earlier Ultimanias.

I would also want a KH movie for the music. Omg, the music in Advent Children was so awesome, I'd love KH to get the same treatment. *u*
@Sakura
I wish there was something I could comment on in your post but its all spoilers of what I can't look at >.> :(. Just yours and Lightnings fangirling is so cute, especially how much you two are in love with Ven.
veeeeeen ♥

Sakura Rain

Years
@Sakura
I wish there was something I could comment on in your post but its all spoilers of what I can't look at >.> . Just yours and Lightnings fangirling is so cute, especially how much you two are in love with Ven.

asdfjkl. I'm sorrrryyyyy omg. What games have you played? If you haven't played BbS then yeah my posts are ~full of spoilers omg~ and Ven is just fantastic okay. He's just so cute and he loves his friends so much and HE DOES A LOT OF STUFF THAT I CAN'T SPEAK OF RIGHT NOW ASDFJKL but I just love him and Lightning is apparently the only other Ven fangirl on this planet because everyone seems to hate him and gah.

You put this in smalltext as if it's something to be ashamed of! :(

No, no! I just don't want everyone else to get fed up with us, lol. but veeeeeeeeen. he deserves to be talked about more ;;

spoiler: KH3D, BBS
Spoiler:

spoiler: KH3D, BbS, Days
Spoiler:

Well, if he did teach him, Terra probably untaught him. XD Ven looks up to him so much, he'd probably just do whatever Terra does and I can see Terra making stuff like that up all the time when caught doing something wrong. Ven, nooo. ;_; If you need a role model, pick Aqua. You don't wanna be like Terra.

Man, you've got some Terra issues going on up in here. IT'S BROMANCE, OKAY. but yeah terra would make stuff up on the spot and Aqua KNOWS ALL THE THINGS and she has ALL THE LOGICS so go ask her how to play ven XD

spoiler: BBS
Spoiler:

spoiler:KH3D, BbS
Spoiler:

Right? In the end, he was kind of the most heartless of all because he did have one but he was either too much of a jerk to listen to it or he ignored his common sense on purpose. >:( I feel like if it's been 6 years since KH2 came out (omg it's been 6 years since KH2 came out), anyone who hasn't played it shouldn't be complaining about spoilers. I'm not marking them. XD

It's the pink. It's definitely the pink.

I think he was blinded by his desire for revenge, and since he was banished or whatever from Radiant Garden by Nobodies, he just generalizes all Nobodies as EVIL. Which to be fair most of them are.especially Xigbar for reasons but Roxas and Namine weren't evil so wtf Diz :/ Good. omg seriously six years six asdfjkl KHIII WHERE ARE YOU D:

You know, Marluxia was originally supposed to be a woman. But then it would have been two women trying to oppose a male-dominated organization and getting crushed for it in the end. Unfortunate implications~

OH RIGHT. I definitely remember now. I like how that's like, the main plot of the whole game, and I totally forgot it. XD;

Whiny/emo types just aren't really my thing. :( I've aaalways been a fan moreso of the Sora kinds of protagonists and characters moreso than the Rikus. But now that I don't hate Riku, I kind of want to go back and play some of the other games and maybe possibly feel ~sympathy~ for him instead of rolling my eyes and laughing at the fact that he has no friends.

Okay, no, I'll still laugh at the fact that he has no friends. [/easily amused]

I tend to dislike both kinds of characters but nooooooo not in KH :/ Sora and Riku are both my babies and Ven too of course and Terra will be if he gets his head screwed on correctly in KHIII. poor dear no one likes him ): AWWWWWWWWWW POOR RIKU XD

look, no spoilers!

I only feel strongly about like... 3 pairings in KH (and one is strongly negative) so Ven/Namine is already pretty high up. XD; Might just be a phase (god knows I go through enough pairing phases) but still! Man, if I wasn't too lazy to go find my tablet or paper, I would be drawing all of the fanart... but alas. XD;

I love Namine and I love the idea of her having a friend or anyone who doesn't just associate with her because they have to, because she has answers they need, or because of who she's connected to. ;~; And Ven would be all of those things!

hun, go find your tablet and draw some ven/nami or more
Spoiler:
BECAUSE IT IS SPECTACULAR

Because Ven would be friends with anyone who's not Xehanort or Vanitas. BECAUSE HE'S JUST SO AWESOME SDLKFJSL.

Spoiler:

spoiler: BbS, 3DS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoiler:BBS
Spoiler:

spoiler:BbS
Spoiler:

spoiler:BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

jesus i hope everything is spoiler-tagged. There's too much of it DX

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Soo.. Many.. Spoiler tag.. You two should just spoiler tag the whole post thats just to eachother while you fangirl xD.

@Sakura I havent played BbS :S
So yeah I dont know who Ven is.. But you two seem in love with him big time. Cuties!

/moves away from KH.

Since I have brought up Advent Children and got some of you talking about it, would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy 7 remake for the PS3, Xbox 360 etc..? Also would you want it to keep the turnbased (or whatever youd call it) combat system or adapt over a more kingdom hearts (actual decent combat system) over into the FF games?
Personally I'd get the remake and play it if it had KH style combat xD I think itd be fantastic!

Cherrim

Years
asdfjkl. I'm sorrrryyyyy omg. What games have you played? If you haven't played BbS then yeah my posts are ~full of spoilers omg~ and Ven is just fantastic okay. He's just so cute and he loves his friends so much and HE DOES A LOT OF STUFF THAT I CAN'T SPEAK OF RIGHT NOW ASDFJKL but I just love him and Lightning is apparently the only other Ven fangirl on this planet because everyone seems to hate him and gah.
HOW CAN ANYONE HATE VEN. I DON'T THINK THAT'S PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE. you must be mixing up "don't love to the sheer extent that we do" with "hate". *solemn nod*
No, no! I just don't want everyone else to get fed up with us, lol. but veeeeeeeeen. he deserves to be talked about more ;;
we could offer to take it to VMs but we already have and the VMs are almost as long as the posts too. how is this happening
spoiler: KH3D, BbS, Days
Spoiler:
spoilers: BBS, Days, 3D
Spoiler:

Man, you've got some Terra issues going on up in here. IT'S BROMANCE, OKAY. but yeah terra would make stuff up on the spot and Aqua KNOWS ALL THE THINGS and she has ALL THE LOGICS so go ask her how to play ven XD
TERRA IS JUST HILARIOUSLY BAD AT LIFE, OKAY. I find it difficult to take him seriously in the slightest.
spoiler:KH3D, BbS
Spoiler:
spoilers: BBS
Spoiler:

I think he was blinded by his desire for revenge, and since he was banished or whatever from Radiant Garden by Nobodies, he just generalizes all Nobodies as EVIL. Which to be fair most of them are.especially Xigbar for reasons but Roxas and Namine weren't evil so wtf Diz :/ Good. omg seriously six years six asdfjkl KHIII WHERE ARE YOU D:

You know, Marluxia was originally supposed to be a woman. But then it would have been two women trying to oppose a male-dominated organization and getting crushed for it in the end. Unfortunate implications~
Most of the Nobodies weren't kids, either. (Namine looks the right age in KH2 but when DiZ met her, she totally looked 8. Who in their right mind suspects 8 year olds of being irreversibly evil?? Especially when you know what kind of background they came from before you met them!) >:( Even if Namine and Roxas WERE evil, dude, they were created from 14 year olds. They wouldn't know any better anyway!

haha i know. I don't think anyone is ever surprised to hear it. :( They didn't try very hard to mask that change, lmao.
I tend to dislike both kinds of characters but nooooooo not in KH :/ Sora and Riku are both my babies and Ven too of course and Terra will be if he gets his head screwed on correctly in KHIII. poor dear no one likes him ): AWWWWWWWWWW POOR RIKU XD
I've become so chill in fandoms over the years that it's really hard for me to dislike anyone. Even the characters whose personalities/actions I dislike, I usually like the idea of their character to some extent. (Except MX. Will never like MX.) And of course I'm that weird fangirl in the series who actually likes every single one of the girls oops. @_@; I'm just indifferent to everyone else lol.
hun, go find your tablet and draw some ven/nami or more
Spoiler:
BECAUSE IT IS SPECTACULAR

Because Ven would be friends with anyone who's not Xehanort or Vanitas. BECAUSE HE'S JUST SO AWESOME SDLKFJSL.
:( Ven would probably try to be friends with them too, if they'd met under different circumstances. I mean, it wouldn't have lasted long. But still would have tried.

.......no arguments here. XD
Spoiler:
spoilers: 3DS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoilers: 3DS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoilers: BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoilers: BBS, 3D
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoilers: 3D
Spoiler:

Since I have brought up Advent Children and got some of you talking about it, would anyone be interested in a Final Fantasy 7 remake for the PS3, Xbox 360 etc..? Also would you want it to keep the turnbased (or whatever youd call it) combat system or adapt over a more kingdom hearts (actual decent combat system) over into the FF games?
Personally I'd get the remake and play it if it had KH style combat xD I think itd be fantastic!
I would love one but they've as good as confirmed it's not coming any time soon, if ever. :( Apparently it would just be too big a project to undertake since it would take almost all of their resources to recreate everything on a current-gen console. I imagine changing the fighting system around would take even more work. XD;

But I'd still love something like this. ;~; I don't have a problem with old graphics anyway, but a lot of people I know do so the only way they'll play older games like FF7 is if it gets remade. :/

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I would love one but they've as good as confirmed it's not coming any time soon, if ever. :( Apparently it would just be too big a project to undertake since it would take almost all of their resources to recreate everything on a current-gen console. I imagine changing the fighting system around would take even more work. XD;

But I'd still love something like this. ;~; I don't have a problem with old graphics anyway, but a lot of people I know do so the only way they'll play older games like FF7 is if it gets remade. :/

Naw, I saw that somewhere I think but I was hoping they'd recreate it. The old graphics were very tedious to look at especially with the horrible combat system.
The FF combat system is definitely my least favourite combat system I can remember using.
Id play the whole game through if they remade it.. even with the horrible combat system.. Just to see the cut scenes xD.

Speaking of which what does everyone think about the FF combat system? Like or dislike it? And why do you like/dislike it??

Cherrim

Years
Naw, I saw that somewhere I think but I was hoping they'd recreate it. The old graphics were very tedious to look at especially with the horrible combat system.
The FF combat system is definitely my least favourite combat system I can remember using.
Id play the whole game through if they remade it.. even with the horrible combat system.. Just to see the cut scenes xD.

Speaking of which what does everyone think about the FF combat system? Like or dislike it? And why do you like/dislike it??
Really?? I looove the ATB system. I'm not usually a fan of turn-based battles but I love the realtime element that the Final Fantasy series usually uses. I didn't like FFX as much as others because they took out the realtime aspect. My favourites are probably XIII(-2), X-2, XII and VII in that order. (I say VII because I haven't *actually* played many others and they sort of seem pretty similar from what I can tell anyway. XD)

I have nothing against turn-based, but battles never feel epic or down-to-the-wire unless there's some sort of timing element. (I only like XII's so much because it allowed me to pretty much set everything up perfectly and then never touch the controller during fights because everything was set to do it for me. XD *lazy*)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Really?? I looove the ATB system. I'm not usually a fan of turn-based battles but I love the realtime element that the Final Fantasy series usually uses. I didn't like FFX as much as others because they took out the realtime aspect. My favourites are probably XIII(-2), X-2, XII and VII in that order. (I say VII because I haven't *actually* played many others and they sort of seem pretty similar from what I can tell anyway. XD)

I have nothing against turn-based, but battles never feel epic or down-to-the-wire unless there's some sort of timing element. (I only like XII's so much because it allowed me to pretty much set everything up perfectly and then never touch the controller during fights because everything was set to do it for me. XD *lazy*)

Yay I can finally quote you!

My main problem is that it stops game play and has to load up the battle instead of just getting right into it. If it was really quick so you barely noticed the change itd be alright i just hate the fact it takes so long to load up each battle and that you cant actively be apart of the fights (Because all you do is click do this attack or this attack, not a combinations of buttons, which i do like a lot better).

I have nothing against turn-based at all either I just don't think its a very good combat system for a fighting based game such as FF..

Plus turn based combat doesnt feel as risky or tense because you know how much damage your move has and its chance of critting so its basically just click the move that does the most damage then watch it happen then repeat. :S but thats just me. Im sure someone here loveesss the FF style combat!

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
I wonder what kind of battle system KH 3 will have. I noticed each game they change it. TBH if they did Free Flow from 3D,Summons and Reactions from KH 2 and D Link from BBS I'd be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back