• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Worldbuilding] The Tervari Region

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
When I showed that image in Pokemon Showdown's Art Room, quite a few mistook it for Rayquaza. That's why I decided to include the idea to the dialogue, haha.

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years

dhkKNqO.png
MagIS MayheM is BACK!!!

nUJJUDh.png
Tervarians, great news!!! I've now changed my pants! Hoo-hah!
llFa4HS.png
Good grief, to think you still poop your pants at your age... eww!
nUJJUDh.png
What the hell, Magistelle! You just came back here and that's all you have to say about my new pants?
llFa4HS.png
Uhh, can we just move on to more important updates...?
nUJJUDh.png
F-fine! The hell, what got your panties in a knot?! Well anyways, we got a report from Westream City that the foreign Pokémon clones in Rune Desert have stopped their rampage right after the Mewtwo in Sunfalzen was defeated! Which means, this crisis is officially over at last!!!
llFa4HS.png
However, this incident seems to be more than it meets the eye...
nUJJUDh.png
What do you mean?
llFa4HS.png
The Research Department confirmed that the fallen Mewtwo earlier is also a clone... and a low-level one at that, which was probably made only to guide the rampaging Water-type Pokémon...
nUJJUDh.png
Figures... I knew it was too good to be true for a Mewtwo to get oneshotted like that. What happened to Tohwyrm after that?
llFa4HS.png
Well, Tohwyrm flew further to the East... oh, I almost forgot! Champion Valeria came shortly after Tohwyrm left and-
nUJJUDh.png
WHAT?! You should have said that from the start! How the hell could you forget about Valeria?! You suck! What did she say?
llFa4HS.png
I-I'm sorry!!! T_T W-well... she said something about summoning Tohwyrm and- Oh, right, I had her message recorded right here:
Greetings, People of Tervari, this is your Champion Valeria speaking.
nUJJUDh.png
Ahh, I knew it, Valeria's voice is really the best... definitely better than Magistelle's whiny voice!
llFa4HS.png
W-whaaaaa?!
In light of the recent events, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped in this calamity. To all the people who helped take care of the injured; to the Tervari League; to the volunteer trainers who helped defend our cities with their Pokémon; and to Team Aegis who stood their ground to repel the enemy forces, you have my deepest respect and gratitude.
nUJJUDh.png
Don't worry about it, Valeria! I did my very best for you!!!
llFa4HS.png
You didn't do a single thing at all...
nUJJUDh.png
Shut up Magistelle!

During this crisis, I gained the approval of the elders of Tervari Hamlet's Shrine Tower to beseech and call upon the legendary Celestial Beasts of Tervari. Even though only one answered my call: Tohwyrm, the East Beast Pokémon, it proved sufficient to help us end our predicament. However, Tohwyrm and me know the true perpetrator for this attack, the real Mewtwo, is not in our region, but is rampaging further to the east in a region called Yōko.
nUJJUDh.png
As expected of our beloved champion! She can even summon the Celestial Beasts to her aid! ...Although... the Yōko Region...?
llFa4HS.png
Do you know anything about the Yōko Region, Magistrum?
nUJJUDh.png
Not much, although Tervari Hamlet's architecture and overall look resembles that of the Yōko Region... could it be a connection as to why Tervari was attacked, too?
llFa4HS.png
It's hard to say...
So to my beloved people of Tervari, I ask of your understanding and support on this matter. With Mewtwo still at large, it's definitely possible that Tervari might get attacked again... and this time, it might not be just the cities of Westream, Coastlink, Luxuria, and Sunfalzen in peril. It might happen anywhere, too. So I've decided to pursue Tohwyrm and go to Yōko to stop Mewtwo.
nUJJUDh.png
No, Valeria! That's too dangerous! At least bring me with you, I will protect you with my body!
llFa4HS.png
Errm, that sounds kinda gross coming from someone who just pooped his pants-
nUJJUDh.png
SHUT UP MAGISTELLE!!!

However, I am not alone in this mission. Aside from Tohwyrm, I have someone very strong and trustworthy with me, so please do not worry. While I'm away, the Elite Four will take charge. I pray for your good fortune, Tervari!
Is that message alright, Magistelle? Well then, I must catch up with Tohwyrm. Cynthia, let's go.
...Mmm.
Ah, wait, Valeria! I have a quick favor to ask-
nUJJUDh.png
Good luck to you too, Valeria! Take care, okay? T_T
llFa4HS.png
You sure like Valeria don't you, Magistrum?
nUJJUDh.png
Of course I do! Valeria's the best! I even bought this limited edition figure of her when she was inaugurated as Champion!

r6nbJEI.png
nUJJUDh.png
Look at that cutie pie! Those alluring eyes, that sparkling silver hair, that sexy thigh gap, those perfectly sized breasts... Oh, I almost didn't notice that keystone embedded on her clothes! Does she have a Pokémon that can mega evolve?
llFa4HS.png
Stop ogling her, you freak! More importantly, haven't you noticed that she called Cynthia around the end of the message?
nUJJUDh.png
WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Well it couldn't be helped that Cynthia got stranded here because the recent attacks disallowed all sea transportation to set sail... Then what are you sitting around here for?! After them!
llFa4HS.png
W-what?! Why?!
nUJJUDh.png
Don't you get it?! This is a once-in-a-lifetime event where two outrageously gorgeous supermodel-bodied champions work together to save us! If we don't get that on camera, it'll be the regret of my life!!! So you, Magistelle, must go to the Yōko Region and do a special coverage to get our ratings so high up that it could slap an angel's ass!!!
llFa4HS.png
Ehh... EEEEEEHHHHH???!!!

MagIS MayheM will be BACK AgaIN!!!

MagIS MayheM all rights reserved. Except for Magistrum's and Magistelle's rights.

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years

dhkKNqO.png
MagIS MayheM is BACK AgaIN!!!

nUJJUDh.png
So have you calmed down now, Magistelle? Did you poop your pants?
llFa4HS.png
No of course not! I don't have gross tendencies like you!!!
nUJJUDh.png
Whatever, get going already! We need that coverage, you know!
llFa4HS.png
If you're so adamant on this, why won't you do it yourself?! >_<;
nUJJUDh.png
I don't have any Pokémon, you know! At least you have your Aguilari to fly you to safety while you're carrying a videocam! And it's not like I'm making you do a suicide mission, you know! I'll hire a crew of Pokémon Trainers to help you out!
llFa4HS.png
F-fine, if you put it that way...
Make a post to apply as Magistelle's TV Crew! Deadline to apply is 9/16/2015 @ 23:59:59 (GMT+8). Applying as TV Crew gives you +1 Pokémon Grant! You can also add details about your role in the crew, like being the vigilant cameraman, the quickwitted newsvan driver, Magistelle's bodyguard, etc.!
nUJJUDh.png
There you go, Tervarians! Of course, Magistelle will provide you with your monetary salary and some bonus fanservice!
llFa4HS.png
Fueeeeh?! I barely get by and you want me to pay them, too?! And what's this fanservice you're talking about?!
nUJJUDh.png
You don't know what fanservice is?! You basically have to serve them while wearing skimpy outfits that barely cover your breasts and panties! It's the best service ever! Oh, and wearing a swimsuit works too! Why not strip right now so we can get the attention of your Moe Moe Magistelle fanclu-
llFa4HS.png
N-NOOOOO!!! No way! I'll never do that! Absolutely not!!! And here I thought you have the tiniest bit of concern for me by hiring people to help me... You're the worst!!!
nUJJUDh.png
HOOHOOHAHAHAHAHA!!! While you're at it, you should wear a sexy maid outfit! It's the best!

Magistrum, you stink.
nUJJUDh.png
V-valeria?! W-wha-

Magistrum? More like, MagiSCUM.
nUJJUDh.png
Guhaaaa!!! Uhk, my heart, it hurts! Valeria, what did I do to upset you?! Please tell me!!!

Magistrum, I hate you.
nUJJUDh.png
Uguuh...! N-nooo... This isn't true... I must be dreaming... I must be having a nightmare... Valeria... T_T

Magistrum, I would be very happy if you stab yourself.
nUJJUDh.png
Noooo, Valeria! T-this is... This is hell!!! I don't wanna live in this planet anymore!!!
llFa4HS.png
Pffff-
nUJJUDh.png
...?
llFa4HS.png
Puhahahahaha~ th-that's... snrk... hahahahaha! T-that was priceless!!! To think you'd grovel this hard with a few sentences I made Valeria say! Hahahahaha!
nUJJUDh.png
...???!!!

U-umm... Magistelle, is that alright? I feel bad for saying those things to your co-host... Do you really hate him-
nUJJUDh.png
!!!
llFa4HS.png
See? That's payback for all the things you've done to me so far!!! Bleegh! :P
nUJJUDh.png
Y-you little...
llFa4HS.png
O-oh... I guess I gotta go... I need to catch up to Valeria and the others after all! Bye~!
nUJJUDh.png
MAGISTEEEELLLLLEEE!!! Come back heeeerrrreee!!! How dare you put those dirty words into Valeria's beautiful lips!!! You'll pay for this!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

SMACK!!!

MagIS MayheM all rights reserved. Except for Magistrum's and Magistelle's rights.

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Final shoutout, Tervarians! You have approximately 28 hours left to make a post and sign up as Magistelle's TV crew on her special coverage on Valeria X Tohwyrm X Cynthia VS. Mega Mewtwo Y at Yoko Region!
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
(〜`▽´)〜
Make a post to apply as Magistelle's TV Crew! Deadline to apply is 9/16/2015 @ 23:59:59 (GMT+8). Applying as TV Crew gives you +1 Pokémon Grant! You can also add details about your role in the crew, like being the vigilant cameraman, the quickwitted newsvan driver, Magistelle's bodyguard, etc.!

Years
Right, I'll go and be Magistelle's perverted cameraman lol
About the +1 pokemon grant, I'll just keep it for now. Is that alright

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Can I be Magistelle's Newsvan driver?

Edit: I think I am going to hold off on using the +1 pokemon grant for now, too
Thanks!

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Aaaaand time's up! Veteran Incursio (Incursio), Elder Riley (MonkeyMan27), and Duke Sun (Sunfished) are going with Magistelle to Yoko Region! Stay tuned for the Mewtwo Showdown because you three are in it :P

Years
LMAO I got the receiving end of Magistelle's slapstick routine
That was a really good read though. 10/10 would participate again

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
It is so beautiful! Awesome work Magistrum!
Thanks Monkeyman27 :)
LMAO I got the receiving end of Magistelle's slapstick routine
That was a really good read though. 10/10 would participate again
Sorry lol you said you wanted to be a perverted cameraman, so uh I guess it became a running joke in that post. Glad you liked it tho!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years

dhkKNqO.png
MagIS MayheM!!!

llFa4HS.png
O-oh! Am I on the first line? W-well, that's a surprise! Welcome Tervarians, to another episode of-
nUJJUDh.png
TERVARIAAANNNSSS!!! You can't believe who our guest is today!!! This is gonna be my most favorite episode ever!!! Welcoming our first studio guest since our show went global: none other than our strong, beautiful and sexy champion, Valeria!!!
sb6ve94.png
Ah! H-hello, everyone! I think that introduction was over-the-top, but thank you for having me in your popular show. I'm Valeria, nice to meet you!
nUJJUDh.png
No, not at all! We're honored to have you here in Magis Mayhem!!!
llFa4HS.png
So much for me getting the opening statement...
nUJJUDh.png
So Valeria, that showdown in Yōko was something else, huh? You really showed us your strength as Tervari's Champion!
sb6ve94.png
Thanks! That was really intense, and I'm glad that me, Cynthia and Tohwyrm made it through and triumphed in the end. I guess it's thanks to Magistelle and her crew showing our fight to the world that I thought that "I can never afford to lose this!"
nUJJUDh.png
Y-you and Magistelle sure are close...
llFa4HS.png
Hah! you noticed just now? Why do you think I could ask for favors from her to say things to you?
nUJJUDh.png
SHUT UP MAGISTELLE!!!
sb6ve94.png
Oh, haha! We kept in contact even after my inauguration interview from 2 years back. I remember when I was demonstrating Valthena's Air Slash attack and it kinda... grazed Magistelle which stripped off her clothes and-
llFa4HS.png
N-nooooo!!! Why did you tell them that?! I didn't want to remember that!!! Valeria you meanie...! T_T
nUJJUDh.png
HOOHOOHAHAHAHA!!! What do you mean by "why did you tell them that"? Everybody in Tervari has already seen that footage of your interview accident, y'know! That's how you got a modeling job and a fanclub in the first place! No need to get embarrassed over it!
llFa4HS.png
E-everyone would get embarrassed if they suddenly get stripped on live television!!! T_T
nUJJUDh.png
Well... leaving that aside, let's talk about Valeria's partner, Mega Valthena! Oi, show it on the screen!

5giQbKN.png
nUJJUDh.png
According to the Research Department, this is the first Mega that they confirmed into the Tervari Dex! And for being the first, I'd dare say Mega Valthena is the strongest Tervari-native Pokémon we know so far!!! Gale Wings-boosted-Hurricane is scary enough, especially when under rain... and with that base 152 SpA, it's definitely gonna wreck!
sb6ve94.png
...N-no... I'm pretty sure that there's a Mega that far surpasses mine...
nUJJUDh.png
Eh? Can you repeat that?
llFa4HS.png
Oh! I almost forgot, The Research Department also confirmed another Pokémon for the Tervari Dex! Here's Bahramute!
bUJh2rZ.png
nUJJUDh.png
What the heck is that silly-looking turd?! Compared to Mega Valthena, it looks like an afterthought! Not to mention that it's just one Pokémon this time!!! Step it up and stop slacking, Professor Oak!
sb6ve94.png
Oh! that's one of Viceroy's Pokémon!
nUJJUDh.png
...?!
llFa4HS.png
Viceroy? Do you mean Elite Four's world-famous Mountain of Creation climber and snowboarder Viceroy?

sb6ve94.png
Yeah! He let me ride it once. it's so fluffy! And like the dex entry said, its hooves really don't make a sound for some reason! I had a lot of fun riding it with him at Victory Road!
nUJJUDh.png
Whaaaaaaa?! T-to think there' such a rival that I didn't know about!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!
sb6ve94.png
W-what's wrong, Magistrum?

llFa4HS.png
He's just jealous that someone's with you. He's your biggest fan, you know.

sb6ve94.png
Eh, really? I'm flattered, haha! I thought you two were a thing though! You look good together!
nUJJUDh.png
Whaaaaaaa?! N-no, that can't be! I'm loyal only to you, Valeria!
llFa4HS.png
Y-yeah! You're mistaken...!
nUJJUDh.png
I mean, it can't be helped if Magistelle got captivated by my irresistible charm, but do not worry, I'll just ignore her!!!
llFa4HS.png
Y-yuck! You're so full of yourself, Magistrum...! Sick! Pervert! Mr. Poop-Everywhere!
nUJJUDh.png
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME???!!!
sb6ve94.png
Ah! S-so this is what a lovers' spat is like! So cute!

We'RE NoT LoVerSsS!!!

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years

dhkKNqO.png
MagIS MayheM!!!

nUJJUDh.png
Hello, hello Tervarians! It's time for another episode of Magis Mayhem!!!
llFa4HS.png
nUJJUDh.png
Alright then, let's get started! Magistelle, what's the first item on our agenda?
llFa4HS.png
nUJJUDh.png
Oi, Magistelle! Why are you being so quiet all of a sudden? You're wasting our precious airtime here!
llFa4HS.png
nUJJUDh.png
Grrr... Alright, you asked for it! Magistrum Special: Skirt-flipping Arm Thrust!!!
llFa4HS.png
Kyaaaa!!!
nUJJUDh.png
Oooh, panda panties-

SmaCK!!!

nUJJUDh.png
Oww, don't kick me in the balls, goddammit!

llFa4HS.png
Stupid Magistrum!!! We haven't heard of you for 4 months other than leaving a note that you'll be going overseas, which forced this show under hiatus as well! And then all of a sudden you just show up here and flip my skirt?! You got a lot of nerve, you stupidsickopervertmaniac!!! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!
nUJJUDh.png
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I missed you too. Happy?
llFa4HS.png
Wha-?! S-stupid! I didn't miss you at all, idiot! What were you doing all this time anyway?!
nUJJUDh.png
I bought a 2ds so I was playing Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire!
llFa4HS.png
Wha-?! How dare you vanish for 4 months just to play! Some responsible adult you are!
nUJJUDh.png
Ah, whatever! Enough about me, what happened while I was away?
llFa4HS.png
W-well... Surely you know what happened to our world after Regigigas reshaped it, right? Despite being close to Regigigas's location, Tervari miraculously didn't experience anything at all aside from some reported tremors every so often. Although, apparently our region moved a bit to the east as a result:

e16f7be1c0.png
nUJJUDh.png
Hoh, that's pretty weird. I was anticipating earthquakes and tsunamis to destroy this place, which is why I left in the first place...
llFa4HS.png
Huh?
nUJJUDh.png
I-i didn't say anything...!

llFa4HS.png
A-anyways, people believed that Tervari was safe thanks to the ancient lighthouses... or rather, the legendary Pokemon which supposedly live in the lighthouses.
nUJJUDh.png
Why?
llFa4HS.png
The lighthouses lit up the moment Regigigas made its move. And reports say that there's some winged creature standing atop each lighthouse when it happened!
nUJJUDh.png
Woah! Is that for real? Oh, that reminds me, the Ancient Lighthouses are one of Tervari's Seven Mysteries, isn't it? This must be a chance to uncover them! The mystery of the lighthouses!
llFa4HS.png
W-wow, you sure are pumped up, Magistrum! Why don't we go there and explore?
nUJJUDh.png
Yeah, no. I don't like going to dangerous places! You'll go alone next episode!
llFa4HS.png
Ehh... EHHHHHH???!!!

SMACK!!!

Last edited:

Pikamander7

Ace Trainer
Years
Name: Lucas
Trainer Class: Youngster
Starter Pokémon: Drasilikos, Prwnage, Komolten
Further details:

I have a question. Could I make my own region? If so, how?

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
So umm the WoPC subforum died, so I shall terminate the roleplay part of this thread and focus on the Magis Mayhem skit as well as the worldbuilding aspect of this region.

Thanks for having me here, Writers' Lounge!

Back