The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive > Beginner's Lounge

Notices

Beginner's Lounge Just started your game? Come here to get help from experienced members, and to develop your game even further.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Keiichix
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Ok now everyone has at least thought about making a Pokemon MMO right? Well if you haven't you have now. What I am aiming for is a
large Pokemon world, just like on the DS but online. Pokemon would be even better if you could talk to other people while you play it and even battle them, right away! This has been done before and I already have a source ready for this, but of course it needs to be more developed. I have a number to choose from, so that is not a problem. We also have hosting available so as soon as we get to work we can bring the server up right away! Feel free to ask any questions and please don't hesitate to apply.

Here is what we need:
[0/2] GM
[1/3] Java dev/dev
[1/2] Graphic artist
[0/2] Mapper
[0/2] Spriter

Application Format:

Name:

Email:

Experience: (varies with job)

Timezone:

A few things about yourself:

GM's- I'll just keep at two for now.

Java devs/dev- I don't know how many we will need. I can't code, sadly.

Graphic artist- We'll need some more signature. Also we need someone to design the website. Now this could also fall under Spriter but maybe the person can do signature and etc but not sprites. Both are here just in case.

Mapper- We'll need some of these, I have many ideas for the region. We won't just have the basic regions, I think lots of custom maps would be a good idea. Also maybe in the future we could add the Unova region.

Pretty much everything is at 2 for now because I have no idea how many people we will need to get the job done. These slots may increase or decrease, I have no idea. But I am pretty sure they won't go down to 1, so don't worry.

Host has 1 Gigabyte Per Second Internet Speed

We also have a 6GB RAM 4GHz Host, with 10 GPBS speed.

Now I hope we get a lot of applicants and good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Keiichix; October 5th, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Ratty524

Nature: Calm
... So what exactly is this? A Pokemon MMO? You really need to be more descriptive if you ever hope to see anyone sell themselves to you.
Old October 5th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Keiichix
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratty524 View Post
... So what exactly is this? A Pokemon MMO? You really need to be more descriptive if you ever hope to see anyone sell themselves to you.
I see, I am sorry for that lol. I didn't edit it yet I just copied and pasted from the last forum, because it was late and I needed to sleep. I didn't need that kind of info there, but I will edit it now.

Last edited by Keiichix; October 5th, 2011 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 7th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Cilerba
the hearts of lonely people
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
This doesn't belong over here, Keiichix. Try the Team Recruitment thread.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here