• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
And where can I get Petilil, Vulpix and Dawn Stone?

You can get Vulpix at the Salon in Obsidia Ward if your pokemon is happy enough with you. I'd recommend picking your starter up front (at least that's what I did and I think I needed 2 or 3 haircuts), if it's not get a few pamperings with the salon woman until you do and if Suzy feels your pokemon is happy enough she'll give Vulpix to you.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
I used the patch of grass right outside his gym that leads to the graveyard, but I didn't have those Pokémon at the time. Does that help?

Also, I am now unable to play Reborn- every time I start the game it crashes and windows gives the following message:

RGSS Player has stopped working
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

Any idea what's going on? I think someone else had this issue a few pages back as well.

The only thing that's really changed on my computer since I last had Reborn working is that I now have a Gameboy emulator, which works perfectly. Could this possibly be interfering, and how?

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2016
First of all, absolutely love this game. I can't even fathom the amount of time and effort that went into making such a fantastic and well-made product.

I've come across a few bugs, but it looks like they have already been brought to your attention in this thread and will be fixed by the next update.

To those looking for Heart Scales: Mine the glowing rocks. They're very small and don't always appear, but you can always save and retry the same rock until you get what you're looking for.

I'm actually wondering if Shiny Stones are available in the game yet since I still haven't come across any while mining. I'd check the Reborn forums, but I'm unable to access the site for some reason.

Keep up the awesome work!

EDIT: Also, one minor suggestion. Do you think it'd be possible to display the gender of the Pokemon the trainer acquires on the nickname screen? I know there's a Name Rater early in the game, but I'd still like to be able to give my Pokemon the appropriate nickname without having to go somewhere just to fix it. This isn't as much of a problem with wild Pokemon, but with gift Pokemon like Ralts you won't find out what gender it is until after it's been added to your party.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2015
First of all, absolutely love this game. I can't even fathom the amount of time and effort that went into making such a fantastic and well-made product.

I've come across a few bugs, but it looks like they have already been brought to your attention in this thread and will be fixed by the next update.

To those looking for Heart Scales: Mine the glowing rocks. They're very small and don't always appear, but you can always save and retry the same rock until you get what you're looking for.

I'm actually wondering if Shiny Stones are available in the game yet since I still haven't come across any while mining. I'd check the Reborn forums, but I'm unable to access the site for some reason.

Keep up the awesome work!

EDIT: Also, one minor suggestion. Do you think it'd be possible to display the gender of the Pokemon the trainer acquires on the nickname screen? I know there's a Name Rater early in the game, but I'd still like to be able to give my Pokemon the appropriate nickname without having to go somewhere just to fix it. This isn't as much of a problem with wild Pokemon, but with gift Pokemon like Ralts you won't find out what gender it is until after it's been added to your party.
There's a shiny stone on azurine island as a hidden item.

Does anyone know where to get Cottonee?

Years
I'm so proud of my Magnezone! It managed to single-handedly take down most of Shade's team while being burned!
My current team is:

Wabisuke/Exploud (F, Lv.43) @Quick Claw
Rock Smash, Uproar, Supersonic, Crunch

RyujinJaka/Blaziken (F, Lv.39) @Quick Claw
Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Ember

Magnezone (Lv.40) @Quick Claw
Spark, Flash Cannon, Charge Beam, Electro Ball

Gonryomaru/Emolga (F, Lv.41) @Quick Claw
Spark, Pursuit, Electro Ball, Acrobatics

Minazuki/Gardevoir (F, Lv.35) @Quick Claw
Confusion, Charge Beam, Magical Leaf, Grass Knot

EDIT: Does anyone know where to find the five missing police officers? I've found four, but have no clue as to the whereabouts of the last one.

Years
Do you know where to find ralts?

Ralts can be found near the first gym. Just go down a bit, and you'll see a guy blocking a path to some buildings. Give him money and he will eventually move out of the way. Ralts will be in one of the buildings.

EDIT: Finally managed to defeat Aya! If it hadn't been for the Max Revive I mined beforehand, I would have lost again.

Last edited:

dannidarko

Danni Darko
Years
Is there something wrong with the original site? I can't seem to get onto it! Just wanna know if others are experiencing the same problem or is my computer just annoying me!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
I love this game. I really do. I'm surprised that the shiny chance was buffed up so big to the point where I got 3 shinies before the 2nd gym. And where can the Dawn stone be obtained? Could anyone be so kind as to tell me the precise location,and tell me approximately how much badges I need to get it?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Does anyone know where the five missing police officers are in the Jasper and Beryl Wards? I've found four of them, but I'm can't remember which four.
Also, is Gible catchable in the current demo?

I don't think Gible's obtainable, since I caught a glimpse of the obtainable Pokemon and the only Dragon type you can get is Flygon at the moment. Also, what's inside the egg given at Coral Ward?

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Togepi. Also for those wondering I think the shiny chance was 1/100 if I remember correctly. Another thing is that apparently the website will probably be up back in a week or two according to the info put up on the reborn pokemon online server. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Togepi. Also for those wondering I think the shiny chance was 1/100 if I remember correctly. Another thing is that apparently the website will probably be up back in a week or two according to the info put up on the reborn pokemon online server. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I'll get Togepi later. For now I'll stick to dealing with Florinia, and her godlike Cradily. If only my lvl 26 Monferno would stop disobeying....I forgot that if you overlevel your Pokes they wont listen to you. And the shiny chance is....too much. I got 4 shinies today.

Back