• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Pokemon Follows You?

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
For me, it's the pokemon i'm training. As of now, an ursaring.

Years
Sometimes voltorb because it looks like a pokeball chasing me :P usually my pikachu though spent ages trying to find one but now that I have a shinx because of the radio tunes I may have to have him now :D

Usul

Cease my heart beat's weave.
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2013
Before the whole game crashed due Major graphic/slowmotion computer expolsion; Umbreon.

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 26, 2011
Currently, its my Vaporeon (she's in training). She demolishes all rocks with Surf, even ones 10 levels higher than her

Years
Normally, it's the Pokemon I'd be training but right now it's my Banette because of the solo run I'm doing with him. He's demolishing everything right now and it's so great. XD

xX_Jericho_Xx

Playing HeartGold
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2013
Right now, it's my Pidgeot. I'm only about 14 hours in. If he's not following me, then it's Gengar. I can't wait to get Leafeon, so he can follow me. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2012
Is there a way to not have a Pokemon follow you? Or choose who follows you?

Anyway it was usually Typhlosion while I was roaming Johto. While Im in Kanto its Pikachu just so I can have that Pokemon Yellow nostalgia and because Pikachus my favorite.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
It's usually whatever pokemon I'm busy training at the time, otherwise, it's my Typhlosion.

Years
It varies. I like to keep my team at an equal level, so I end up switching them so that the weakest one is always in the first slot. But I'd say my favourite to have follow me is my Umbreon. So cute.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Usually Cyndaquil, but right now Dragonair, I'm training him. I love to talk to them for nothing. So cute.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Currently the Pokémon that's following me is my newly evolved Chikorita, Bayleef. :3 I had started over so as you can tell, I'm not that far into the game and it being the only Pokémon on my team so far. The Pokémon following me usually changes from time to time but for now, Bayleef being the only Pokémon on my team currently, he's the only one following me around these days. ;(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
It's going to be my starter most of the time. Because it's my starter, and I love them. Totodile, then Croconaw, and then finally Feraligatr. Sometimes, I bring Twiggy (Turtwig) along, though.

Years
The one that I'm training at the moment...though lately (even though I'm not training her at the moment) my golbat keeps popping up behind me...oh well, that big mouth is kinda funny ;)

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
  • Age 29
  • ohio
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
my umbreon that way if anything tries to sneak up on me it can block them with its 360 degrees spD

Back