• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Shiny Jap. 6IV Dittos [Status: Temporarily Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Deposited the Tentacool!
And thanks for this! I had one before but I accidently forgot it in my Daycare when I restarted my game XD

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Mar 9, 2016
Thank you so much! I gave it to my little brother. I deposited anouther tentacool though if I could have one for myself?
IGN: Jeremy

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
Just wanted to ask; is ORAS right for the trade or do you want on XY? Or if both, any preference?

Either way, I'll put a Tentacool on the GTS tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just wanted to ask; is ORAS right for the trade or do you want on XY? Or if both, any preference?

Either way, I'll put a Tentacool on the GTS tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

I don't see why there would be a different thingies in XY and ORAS.
Anyway, I checked the GTS, but I only saw one Tentacool asking for a Ditto, but it didn't have "Jagold" as its message. So either yours got sniped or you haven't deposited one yet. :/

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
I don't see why there would be a different thingies in XY and ORAS.
Anyway, I checked the GTS, but I only saw one Tentacool asking for a Ditto, but it didn't have "Jagold" as its message. So either yours got sniped or you haven't deposited one yet. :/
I'm sorry, I don't have my 3DS with me right now. I'll deposit one tonight. (And I'll post here when I did)

Anyway, sorry that I may have bothered you with the question of what game.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
It's probably about time that I get one of these... I'll have a Tentacool up within a few minutes, IGN: Blue

Thanks! :)

Mooples

Lulu
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
If it's still open, i deposited one of my tentacools, my ign is Lunaria :3 If not no worries and ignore this post.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
If it's still open, i deposited one of my tentacools, my ign is Lunaria :3 If not no worries and ignore this post.

Yeah, this little giveaway of mine is still active and will remain so until I request a mod to close this thread. :3

Anyway, I'll grab your Tentacool later when I can. Probably around 3 hours from this reply of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back