• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Another New Game [T] (OOC)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Um, I'd prefer it if I were to randomize the gender, along with the nature ^^' And I forgot to mention this, non-Hoenn Pokemon have been added in the game by the developer

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Just about done. I might be able to post this before I go to school at my rest stop. That's 9:30 by the way.

All I have to add in is the battle and Birch giving Ariel the Dex.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Hey when will your next post be up?
Well, I was waiting for the GM to give me Ralts level and moves and then head to the next town, but it seems like he's a bit busy right now.

~cue GM posting~

@Ash: That's lame, but okay. It's your decision, of course, but I'll put why I dislike it below.

In the game, one can just catch another Pokemon with ease, if it has a sucky nature or the wrong gender (In this case, Ralts needs to be female to evolve into a Gardevoir without being a crossdresser). But, in this, it makes your character a jerk for going "Hey, this Pokemon sucks. Go home, weakling!" because you don't want a Kadabra with a SpA-reducing nature.

One could decide to let their character be a jerk, but then they need to do an entirely new set of posts to find another one.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Well this is a game, isn't it? ^^ Don't worry too much about stuff like that. This is a roleplay, where Pokemon natures are more of a personality thing than stat enhancers/reducers.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
'Kay...

But can I pretty please not have a crossdressing Gardevoir?

Also, may I have the Ralts moves and levels please? :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
So we're choosing the Pokemon that show up, but your still choosing the level and moves?

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
@ Lilizuki - Haha~ Dun worry. I already randomized it awhile ago and it came up female ;D I'll post that in the IC thread. I'm about to put up the level gains.

@ Sarah - Pretty much, yes

@ IceFyr28 - I'd like to see at least one paragraph in the Appearance, and could you maybe increase the number of sentences you put in one of your "paragraphs"? I don't know, but one-line paragraphs look messy to me ^^'

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
I think you meant to put Hera learned Fury Attack, because she is a bug and doesn't learn Ember lol

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
What? Bugs breath fire! I mean, Look at Fire Ants!

Joking aside, so much character development T.T I wanna post, but I resolved to do this after I at least recreate a battle.

In a cynical way, it's because I want Treecko to level up. I'm already skipping the Birch's Lab scene.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Woot~

Perhaps you should put a guideline for how much money trainer battles will win us on each Route, Ash? ^_^

Should I assume that Ralts knows all moves suitable for her level? (Which are Confusion and Growl)?

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
@ Sarah - woops xD Sorry about that! I'll fix it right away. It's 4am here, so yeah .____.

@Lilizuki - Yes, and yes ^^

And I think I forgot about this as well (._______________________.) but you may decide what nature your starter has.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
And some more questions. :v

What is Ralts' ability?

And how do I do the hollow bullet points on the Etherpad?

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
Edited the IC post with the moves and ability. It's "Trace" ^^

You put a normal bullet and press TAB

EDIT: Welp, time for school!
son of EDIT: Dang, I forgot to add that Adelaide received 2 Oran Berries, 2 Pecha Berries, 2 Cheri Berries and 2 Persim Berries from the man.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Woot, rival battle! :3

Hopefully that will put Ralts up to a decent level.

Back