• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Questions (PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BUTTON BEFORE ASKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Are there any patches or tools to remove all the scripts, trainers, signposts, etc. from Ruby like JPAN's Hacked Engine for Fire Red?

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Nope, but feel free to make one.:P

If I knew how to, I wouldn't have asked for one that was already made lol. Okay, in lieu of a straightforward solution, how would I go about deleting individual scripts from the ROM? I know that I just need to replace them in a HEX editor with 00 or FF, but how do I tell how many bytes the script takes up?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 5, 2022
Hi, are the any roms that have a full completable pokedex from Gen I through to Gen V? Thank you in advanced

Years
¡Haha! Javi You're here too ah?

Well, I was wonder if someone can tell me the Ram Address for the most common variables (8000 series x3 ) in Ruby (The one I most want its the LASTRESULT (800D) one)

Oh, and that XOR Operation can be done with EOR in ASM, with scripts I think its pretty imposible

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
Is there a tool somewhere that has an extended type editor? For example, if using one of those tutorials on these forums that implements the type. How do you give the Pokémon, or moves even, the new type?

Years
Is there a GBA Hack that has Kanto, Hoen, and Johto regions in it? (More than that would be even better) Thnx in advanced
Not a completed one, no. Why not be the one who makes it first?

Is there a tool somewhere that has an extended type editor? For example, if using one of those tutorials on these forums that implements the type. How do you give the Pokémon, or moves even, the new type?
No, but it's relatively easy to do with hex editing, YAPE and PGE, provided the latter two have edited INI files. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=313872 This should help, assuming you are hacking FireRed. If not, I believe there is a similar thread for Ruby in the Tutorials section. Emerald shouldn't be too difficult to work out either, but I'm not 100% sure.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 13, 2016
Working on a pokemon ruby hack. How do I change what Professor oak says in the intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back