• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Witty Name Here RMT

Buizark

Always looking for an OU match
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
~Introduction~
Well after starting to battle in 5th gen at POI eventually forged this team.I WOULD explain my team building process but I went through like 30 pokemon.
~At a Glance.~
482.png
479-wash.png
647.png
534.png
286.png
330.png

~Close up~
482.png

Tinkerbell (Azelf) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Grass Knot
- Psychic
Azelf here is supposed to set up rocks and knock out as much pokes as possible.Stealth Rocks is self explainitory.U-Turn is for scouting and switching while doing damage.Grass knot is there for Swampert,Hippowdon and other heavy leads.Psychic is just for STAB and decent coverage.
534.png

Ronald (Roobushin) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 136 HP / 220 Atk / 152 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Protect
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
A bulky roobushin with a +def nature.It's job is to bulk up a few times and spam drain punch/mach punch.Protect is there to ensure I get the guts boost from flame orb.
330.png

SupaFly (Flygon) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
A generic LO flygon.It's just meant for sweeping and nothing else.Earthquake is a reliable STAB move and hits hard.Dragon claw is to deal with sazandora who I outspeed by 4 points.Stone Edge is for coverage.Fire Punch is for Forry and Natt who would wall Flygon all day long.
286.png

Mario'sDrugs (Breloom) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore
- Stone Edge
A generic techniloom.Mach punch is for priority.Bullet seed is there to hit hard and it gets STAB and technician boost.Spore is there for sleep.Stone Edge is there for coverage.
647.png

MyLittlePony (Kerudio) @ Life Orb
Trait: Justice Heart
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Focus Blast
- Mystery Sword
- Taunt
Kerudio hits fast and hits hard.With 392 Satk and 315 Spd he is a force to be reckoned with.Surf is there for reliable STAB.Focus Blast is for special coverage.Mystery Sword is for physical coverage whiling drawing from the special stat.Taunt is there to stop the likes of Erufuun and Natt.

479-wash.png

LaundryRAEG (Rotom-W) @ Leftovers
EVs: 156 HP / 72 Def / 92 SAtk / 176 SDef / 12 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Volt Change
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
After a while I realized I needed something defensive with decent power.And thus Rotom-W was born.The lower amount of def EVs is compensated by the +def nature.Volt Change is for scouting and switching while hurting the opponent.Thunderbolt is reliable STAB.WoW is there to cripple physical attackers.Pain Split is for recovery and slightly damaging the enemy.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Azelf: You're walled by Steels, so Flamethrower/Fire Blast is an option. Explosion can go over U-turn to let it inflict severe damage on a Pokemon Azelf can't handle.

Roobushin: You're screwed by Ghosts. Personally, I'd replace Protect with Stone Edge because you really need the coverage.

Flygon: I'd replace it with Sazandora, who can revenge kill (or sweep) with more power:
-Draco Meteor/Outrage
-Surf
-Fire Blast
-U-turn
Nature: Timid/Naive
EVs: 4 HP or Atk/252 SAtk/25 Spe
Item: Choice Scarf/Life Orb

Keldeo: I'd drop Focus Blast for Calm Mind because of FB's unreliable accuracy. After a few boosts, Sword of Mystery can inflict some decent damage.

Rotom-W: This is seriously stopped by Ground Pokemon, so outside of Will-o-Wisp, you can't touch them. I think that Volt Change (and U-turn) is better suited for fast Pokemon. I understand the meaning of using it on a slow Pokemon (letting the switch-in come into battle unscathed) but that's just me. IMO, I'd have Hydro Pump in that slot for secondary STAB.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm sure there's a lot more than this but the one thing I see is that really your Flygon set is outclassed by Garchomp like entirely. Chomp is faster and has significantly more power than Flygon, plus you can run an SD set unlike Flygon.

Also I'm really not sure of what you're trying to achieve with this team. You can't really just grab six random Pokémon and expect them to work well together without even having a specific goal to work at. Your Pokémon all seem like they were just kind of picked at random. I'll add more later probs. I'm tired now.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
That Roob set is horrible. Flame Orb kills its bulk and that set kills its coverage. Leftovers > Flame Orb. Payback/Stone Edge > Protect. 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Sp.Def @ Adamant.

Since this is dream world, Shed Shell > LO on Breloom or you're utter Chandelure trap bait.

Taunt is pretty useless on Kerudio and so is Focus Miss. Put on Calm Mind and Hidden Power Dark. This hits Celebi, Latias, Burungeru and its other counters.

Adamant > Jolly on Breloom or it seriously lacks power.

Azelf needs a fire move or its Spikes set up bait.

Rankurusu can set up and kill you're whole team. You need a counter for it badly so i suggest you look into one lol.

Anything fast can do similar things. Scarfing the flygon who should be Garchomp is a good starting point.

Last edited:
Back