• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Ben's sprite shop

ben96atkinson

Pokémon Spiral
Years
Hello everyone,

First of all, welcome to my sprite shop! I will get requests done around my busy schedule, and I will do requests to my best abilities! I haven't sprites for a while but I used to be pretty good, (said other people, not me--) and I'm feeling proper creative, no idea why! And just wait patiently for your request! I have had about 5 years experience on Photoshop, and before that about I spent a whole year, if not longer on MS Paint spriting! If you want any edits done to a sprite I've already done - it will be added to the queue, if a queue even ever exists that is!

Anyway, time to let you know what I offer - anything at request, just post a reply with details and I'll let you know ASAP. I can do anyone sprites - banners - avatars

Sprites

Splices
Spoiler:

Mega Evolutions
Spoiler:

Rayman
Spoiler:

Scratches
Spoiler:

Re-colours
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Glad to see another sprite shop. Since I still need some other Ows I asked for in another thread (since the guy closed shop). I need OWs for 2 characters.
If i can to help u out, i would like to make a requeat for 2 different walking and running Ows. I have the trainer sprites but need ows.

1. Hair,skin,eye color and style! 2
. Top body : Jacket/shirt/hoodie/etc. color and style
3. Lower body : Pants/shorts/skirt/etc. color and style
4. Shoes : Style and color
5. Extras : Bags/hats/etc.
6. GENDER!

Well to be brief i would like OWs based off of the Ed and Silver sprites I have for my hack.

U can go here to look at the sprites for the details of the Ed sprites He is the 1st trainer in the spoiler and he has blonde/yellow hair and in red.

And for the Silver Ows i already got a front Ow, just need the others. And u can see how its supports to look like.

I hope these request can help u get better. Also if there is something i missed/ i wasnt clear about that u dont understand let me know. K.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I need fakemon for an up coming game , and i would like to know if you want to make the sprites for the game ?
Only Front sprites will be needed. Also GUI is also needed but doesn't need to be done by you if you wish.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 20, 2017
I don't get it, how are you doing this? Are you doing it for free, or do you want us to give you a Pokemon in trade, or what?

Back