• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] Plague

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Plague

Rated PG-16 for cursing, violence, perhaps romance
GMs: MichaelaTheUchiha; Nakuzami
A remake of Zamorak's Role-Play; Plague
Sign-Ups are CLOSED

Plot:

You're pretty much screwed. For some reason, you came to the beautiful vacation spot of Balice City in Kanto, most likely for vacation. However, a strange virus appeared and quickly spread from one person to another until the whole city was cast aside, quarantined. Your job is to live, to escape, and not be affected by the virus. Thankfully, objects that are not alive cannot carry this virus, so even if you touch a wall and then put your hands on your face, the virus will not be transmitted.

What is this virus?

Known as the "Zombie" Plague, anyone who is affected by this virus loses everything that makes them human, as if their soul is no more, and are therefore known as zombies. The humans affected by the virus become brain dead, and their only instinct is to attack and infect until there is no one else left in the city that is not infected. There is really no change in appearance, aside from the fact that they may become gaunt as they cannot eat or drink. In fact, they can't even think. All they can do is destroy.

Where did it come from?

No human knows. However, there has been much talk among the Pokemon that a certain legendary Pokemon caused it. Which legendary Pokemon is this? No one, not even Arceus, knows.

If you have not become a zombie, it could mean that you are immune to it, or are just lucky enough to have avoided it. Although, if you are immune to it, you may still carry it and have the ability to pass it on to others. If you're immune, you are home free.

Or, are you?

Rules:

-Please be active. We understand life and how it can be, so if you are going to disappear for awhile, please notify one of us first. We will also notify you all if either of us disappear ourselves and may allow someone to take over briefly.
-On that note, if you disappear for more than a week without notification, you will be issued a warning. Three warnings and you are out. Warnings may be issued for various reasons, so be careful.
-Please follow all PC rules.
-No OOC posts in the IC thread unless followed by an IC post.
-To make sure that you all have read the rules, even though it's pretty much the standard stuff, put "Jerkbending" somewhere in your SU. Yeah, an Avatar: The Last Airbender reference. You read that correctly.
-Pokemon can have up to ten moves, even though we'll probably not NEED that much as this isn't really a tournament RP (or is it?). Also, make the amount of Pokemon you have realistic to your character.
-No legendary Pokemon
-You may have up to 3 characters. No more.
-Have fun! If you don't, I will hunt you down and-

Name: (If there are aliases, please put the real name as well.)
Legendary: (There is a purpose for this, but it won't appear right away. It can be any legendary, even Arceus. You may not have the same legendary as another person. Also, only ONE of your characters may have this.)

Appearance: (At least eight sentences in total; for body and clothes)

Personality: (At least ten sentences)

History: (At least two fair sized paragraphs, although we would really really love to see more)

Weapon Preferences: (You may have multiple weapons, but nothing too extreme, please.)
Pokemon: (Team and PC; people can have portable PCs that work at anytime, so no worries on that. No legendary Pokemon.)

The Survivors(Accepted):
MichaelaTheUchiha as Miharu Mizushima; Neal Samson
Nakuzami as Destiny Saviouer; Brent Xiore
-DeepImpact- as Jack Spark
Stingray as Magnus Kabrinski
xXJumboShrimpXx as Scott McClain
Zamorak as Jason Wells
かずき Kazuki as Kazuki Silver
SkyIsUmbreon as Raike Destan
James In Flames as Lorelei "Lorie" Grazini
Scarf Blade as Dontae Windrock; Cerise Wavecrest
The Final Watchman as Genesis Abercrombie

Possible Survivors(Reserved):

If you guys have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact either of us.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
[SIZE="a"]FINALLY A DAMN GOOD ZOMBIE RP!!!! Reserve me, Miharu/ Nkzm :P

If you don't get ready to get spammed with FRIDAY

Anyways, I'm not on my comp, it broke ;~; so if I'm late, you can terminate my reservation. ;([/SIZE]

Nakuzami

Years
Finally, Skymin accepted it at like 4 a.m., was it? Evil mod.
@-DeepImpact- : Nope, now you can't join, because you mentioned it. JK, you are reserved ;3
You too are reserved, Stingray.

And, I forgot to add something to the SU section. I'll go add that now, it's only something minor that applies if you have multiple characters.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Deepimpact, you don't get a reservation. You called me Miharu.

JK. ;)

I, myself, will post my SU as soon as I get to my laptop.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Im always up for a zombie RP, ill get an SU up asap.

lol, the plot reminds me of the game 'Dead Island'

Nakuzami

Years
Im always up for a zombie RP, ill get an SU up asap.

lol, the plot reminds me of the game 'Dead Island'

But I believe Plague was around before Dead Island. If not, THEN SCREW YOUR ISLAND OF DEAD! Lol ;3
I reserve you now :D
Also, my SU should be up later too. Although, I have three characters, so it'll be slightly longer for the other two.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(just realizes that I should probably work on my other two)

o.O

Wow, I don't even have a multitude of character to fall back on like Nakuzami.

...Wow, I'm screwed.

Here is Miharu:

Spoiler:

Here is Neal Samson:

Spoiler:

I think I'm only going to have two characters. I might make one more later, not sure.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Done

Name: Jasmine Smith
Legendary: Suicune

Appearance: Jasmine is of average height for her age around 5'3, 5'4 and weighs about 115lbs. Her hair is long and straight and is a rich brown in color with light sky blue highlights in it. Most of the time she styles it down but her bangs sometimes tend to get in her eyes. Jasmine has a paler skin color that makes the freckles dotting her face stand out even more under her dark green eyes.

She dresses in a pink long sleeved shirt that has black lace at the end of the sleeves and at the collar. Over that she wears a light blue t-shirt with black lace at the sleeves and collar as well. She wears a skirt that has a pink band at the top with black lace and a black bow, the bottom part of the skirt is light blue and polka dotted. On her feet she wears thigh high black socks with the same black lace at the top and on her feet she wears pink and black loafers. Her accessories include a black bow in her hair, pink necklace, bracelets, and anklet, and a small black purse.
Spoiler:

Personality: Jasmine has a very split personality. Around her friends and other humans or Pokemon she is very friendly and kind seeming like a normal average 16 year old girl. With those she trusts Jasmine is very protective having lost people she cared about before. To do so again would shatter her. Her temper brings out her other side. If angered or in a battle with the enemy Jasmine is fierce and violent. Her anger makes her ruthless and she holds a deep grudge against the zombies and will not hesitate to kill one if it crosses her path. Her hatred for the Zombies and the virus is stronger than her hatred for anything else. Jasmine has vowed to help as many people as she can survive. As well as herself and to find the cause of the virus to make them pay.

History: Jasmine was born and raised in Balice City. Her father Jacob Smith was the CEO of one of the leading company's Aero Corp which earned millions of dollars making airplane's and machinery. Her mother Louisa Smith was co-president of the neighborhood garden club and spent all her time either gardening or teaching Jasmine ballet as she grew up. When she was little Jasmine was kind and respectful her mother being more like a best friend and her father being a stranger. Life was good but on her thirteenth birthday everything changed. While waiting at her school for her mother to pick her up a limo pulled up and it was her father. He had a somber expression and Jasmine soon found out that her mother had perished in a tragic car accident not long before. Devastated Jasmine dropped out of her public school staying home and teaching herself but she also changed in more ways as well.

The shock of her mothers death had caused Jasmine to shut out others including her father and stay alone at all hours of the day reading, writing, or going down to the families Archery range to practice. In the next three years her voice was rarely heard and then it happened. The virus was released and her father became infected. Before he could turn un-dead he begged Jasmine to kill him and then burn his body. Terrified and crying she did as he asked killing him with a clean arrow to the neck letting him die painlessly before she burned the body. In tears she took his ashes and placed them in an urn next to her mothers grave speaking for the first time in years vowing to survive and get revenge.

Weapon Preferences: Just a simple bow and arrows.
Pokemon: Jasmine has one Pokemon. A Liepard by the name of Shade knowing the moves: Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Hone Claws, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Faint Attack

JerkBender

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Name: Jason Wells
Legendary: Articuno

Appearance: Jason is just a little under 6ft tall and he is a little heavier then 170lbs. He has dark green eyes and black hair that is, under normal circumstances is kept short, but due to the abnormal circumstances of a zombie plague has grown and often falls over his eyes. Jason has no tattoos or scars, and usually has a pretty clear complexion, but once again zombie plague steps in, the stress of which has caused him to break out pretty badly. As well as suffering from acne and annoying hair in the eyes, he has a series of bruises and cuts from various measures necessary to keep him from becoming zombie food.

Jason prefers wearing short sleeve shirts, because they're comfortable and they don't restrict movement very much. He also wears loose-fit denim jeans for much the same reasons as short sleeved shirts, as well as keeping the blood from downed zombies off his legs. He also wears running shoes for the purpose of running from the zombie, which is sometimes the only solution for dealing with them. He also doesn't wear hats, glasses, rings, or gloves of any kind, he will sometimes wear a necklace though.

Personality: (At least ten sentences)
Jason isn't the most talkative person there is, preferring his own thoughts much of the time, but is still trying to become a more verbal person. He is also straightforward, not liking to have to dance around a topic or not being able to deal with something as soon as humanly possible. His way of thinking also makes him prone to missing the easiest solution, although he normally ends up with a solution that works, even if it's not the easiest and most effective one. He also has problems trusting others as anything more than just acquaintances, which has kept him from making any really close friends. Jason is also kind, if not trusting, towards other people since he wants to be liked by others even if he is unwilling to trust them.

Jason is also someone who sees a lot of problems with the world and is able to accept it as a necessary part of the human condition, although not happily. He also has trouble staying with any one thing for any major length of time, jumping from one thing to the next fairly quickly. Jason also has a history of making fairly bad decisions that somehow pan out[exmp. he moved to a city where he knew nobody and had no friends and ended up with a place and a job]. He also cannot just leave something be, if something looks out of place he feels like he must examine it, something which is probably not very good in a zombie-filled time such as this. He also isn't very good at explaining how he does things, more often then not the only explanation he can think of is that it just made sense when he did it.

History: Jason lived with his parents as an only child for most of his life, moving around a lot but mostly spending his childhood in southern part of Hoenn. Moving around a lot he never had a good chance to make any close friends, and more often then not was shunned just because he was the 'new' kid, and he became a fairly quiet and passive person to help avoid any teasing that came with the label "new kid". Eventually his family settled in Mauville city, but he wasn't able to make any good friends, always under the impression that it was just another temporary place and they would be gone soon enough. Eventually he grew out of his silence, although he wasn't able to make any close friends he became fairly well liked around where he lived.

Eventually once he became old enough to move out from his parents he tried staying in Oldale for awhile, which is where he caught his Linoone whom he nicknamed Sasha, but eventually Oldale begin to have the feeling of "been there, done that" he'd been feeling most of his life living in southern Hoenn. After about a year he decided he had to go somewhere completely new, and ended up in Balice city, working in a deli nearby his apartment in the south side of Balice. Although he feels like he could be doing better but he isn't unhappy with where he is at the moment. He was saving money to hopefully take some college courses in business and economics in the hopes of starting a successfu business of his own.

Weapon Preferences: He has a pistol he got off a dead officer's body and a heavy metal rod he found on a construction site. He hasn't found any extra ammo for the pistol so he mostly uses the rod.

Pokemon: Linoone [None in PC]

Finished =D

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
@Zamorak - *GASP* You're back in teh RP Corner! I guess you couldn't resist the remake of your RP ;) It's gonna be a bit different, though X3
You are reserved!

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012

But I believe Plague was around before Dead Island. If not, THEN SCREW YOUR ISLAND OF DEAD! Lol ;3
I reserve you now :D
Also, my SU should be up later too. Although, I have three characters, so it'll be slightly longer for the other two.

lol, Im not saying its stolen but it just sounds exactly the same.

@MichaelaTheUchiha yeah you can leave out the X's, most people call me Jumbo any ways.

Ill have my SU up maybe tomorrow.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Thought I'd ask just to make sure... its ok to make a mini profile for my character's Pokemon as well right? :D

Sorry Its a little thing I like to do in RPs since the Pokemon themselves have a history and a personality. Also it will mean it will take me a little longer to make a SU, but it should be worth it :p

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I've been working non-stop on my SU cause I don't have a life and Im done. Now Im not good with SU's so bear with me if it... well.. sucks. :P

Also If I do get accepted, can I has 12 Gauge?
Spoiler:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Stingray: Go ahead! I would very much enjoy it. It also gives you a better chance of being accepted.
@Jumbo: I have no idea what that is. o.O
@Elite Killer: You are reserved! But not on the first post until Nakuzami comes back online...probably tomorrow. xD

Also, just to let you all know, people are NOT going to be accepted right away. When we believe that we have enough SUs (or SUs stop coming), Nakuzami and I will talk about which people are accepted. It is NOT first come, first serve. So, if you find that I or Nakuzami are ignoring your finished SUs, we've read it (I've read it), but we have to wait for others before letting people know if they are accepted or not.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
@Zamorak - *GASP* You're back in teh RP Corner! I guess you couldn't resist the remake of your RP ;) It's gonna be a bit different, though X3
You are reserved!

I've been meaning to get back here awhile, but I've been so distracted with minecraft and team fortress that I haven't really put effort in until now.
And I expect it to be different because it got.... just.... crazy with the original[Mostly because I was making it up as it went along]

Back