• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best Team for Platinum

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 29, 2016
What is the best team for taking on Platinum, I don't care how overpowered your suggestions may be, I would just like to know teams for taking on Platinum

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen May 22, 2017
idk...
im rolling with
-nidoking
-meganium
-snorlax
-arcanine
-polywrath
-yanamega

though if you dont evolve poliwrath and arcanine the elite four is a bitch to fight.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
idk about overpowered but starting with Chimchar and catching yourself a Murkrow in Eterna Forest is usually how I start my team setup. As for my current team, I have their full evolutions as well as Luxuray, Roselia and Quagsire. It's pretty well-balanced and makes use of common Pokémon, but I'm not sure if it's that good. I still lack a sixth team member.

ChaddyCFC

Veteran PokéNerd
Years
Check out my signature. I use Bronzong first with Trick Room, Dusknoir is my back up Trick Roomer, Machamp with No Guard and Dynamicpunch, Tyranitar with Stealth Rock, Heatran as a special sweeper and Milotic just in case Trick Room fails me, with Attract and Recover.

Back