• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
OMG!!!While i was ev tranining that bliss in hp using pokerader:

The 5th bidoof in my chain showed up and looked a little pale....hmm i thought, could it be.....YES it was shiny. 1 pokeball did it and it was mine. The first shiny i ever got completely by myself.......IT HAD TO BE A BIDOOF DUE TO MY LUCK lol. Im happy.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
>>To knight stalker: Thank you very much!!

>>To TwilightBlade: Congratulations on the quadruple Banette and thanks!! I know what you mean, I have a regular Froslass, and she has a Modest Nature, and it would've been awesome if I could've also gotten a Modest Shiny Froslass, but oh well... Now I have a Shiny Glalie (Sharingan Eyes), and also a Shiny Froslass (with a pink Obi/Sash)!! If I had a LeafGreen, I would gladly chain a Weedle for you, but it'll be a while till I get a hold of a one...

>>To Brawl: Congratulations on the (5?) Larvitar!!

>>To Lord94: Congratulations on the Zubat!!

>>To hammerhead: Congratulations on the Bidoof!! Those guys are my archnemesis, so if I were to ever catch a Shiny one, it would become an HM Slave...

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hey everyone, congratulations on the new shinies ^^ I have so far been soft resetting in front of Riley for Shiny Rilou, Magmortors flame body comes in handy here. I have also been hatching turtwigs on pearl, so far no shinys. I am then going to try and chain some Rhydons, as shiny Ryperier is awsomeness ^^

My brother gave me his leafgreen, so im gunna go after Articuno on that.

Emerald, is kinda not been, used but i have many unhatched larvitar eggs, so im gunna hatch them tonight and try breed for a adamant natured larvitar, as it would pwn as tyranitar.

Firered is just there for its selection of pokemon used for breeding so yeah ^^

Good luck everyone and if anyone is hunting for turtwig, it would be intresting to see who obtains it first ^^

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
thanks 4 the suggestions twiligh blade im gonna go 4 charmander! im gonna softreset just like i did 4 mudkip! cuz im gonna restart my firered! so wish me luck!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hello, everyone.

My chain broke with eight shiny Larvitar. Somehow, I stepped out of the range while I was resetting the Radar...I'm pretty glad that it ended so abruptly; when I was looking through the Larvitar, I noticed that NONE of them had the nature my Abra had up front. It turns out that my Abra just didn't have Synchronize. Luckily, I did get one with a usable nature, but it's IVs certainly could use some work.

*sigh* It sucks, really. I'll be chaining some more in the far future.

Now, back to SRing...I don't really know who I want more right now, Lapras or Turtwig...Good luck, everyone.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Congratulations on all those Larvitar, Brawl!! I wish I could get just three Shinies from a chain... And good luck to both Feraligatr master & knight stalker!!

As for me, I've decided as my next target: Sentret (from the Johto 3)!!

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey guys looong time no see i see you guys have much new shinies (congratulations brawl on you're bulbasaur) and everyone else congratulations on you're new shinies i had very much work with homework,... (i now still have :'( ) but i am now goiing to restart chaining my next target's wil be hoppip,mareep and lickitung one's it is my swarm and i still don't have any new shinies good luck to everyone i will tell if i have a new shiny ;)

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
Hi everyone,
I haven't been around for like 2 or 3 months ... sorry :P
The reason I'm back is ... well ... well ... YES, a Shiny ... Gyarados
I caught it yesterday, at school, during history :) who says playing games at school is bad ??? :) on my Fire Red :P it finally produced another shiny after the Krabby, 2 years or so ago :P i haven't played it for like 5 months or so before yesterday :P and I was like .. "this is going to be a boring day ... why don't I play a bit ... afterall i haven't lplayed in a while"
I was in Lavender Town ... dunno why :P and i went down to road 12 then I walked a few steps after the fist fisherman and i decided to fish for Horsea, because it is common and i like Purple Kingdra :)
I fished like 5 or 6 other pokemon and then ... Caching ... wow Shiny Gyarados ... lvl 15 :) this would be easy i hit it just a lil bit and i started throuing ultra balls :)
it took 8 but i captured it :D
stats
lvl 15, Female
Calm Nature Met @ route 12
HP 57
Attack 40
Defence 32
Sp. Attack 23
Sp. Defence 41
Speed 29
exp. 4218
tnl 902
Intimidate

only move - Trash ...
I will work on it :D

I will stick around now I have a new Shiny :) its been quite a while :) no other shinyes though I was gonna get 2 via trades ... but ... well ... i didn't :P
I get the feeling I should call myself a Fisherman since that is the way I got Krabby in teh same game, but at Cinnabar island... i should really fish more in this game :D :D :D
btw. congrats to everybody, especially Metal Mario, LDD and Yammi, who like ... man he gets em Shinyes :P

see ya

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats on the shinies everyone. Sadly for me though, I'm in a sick mood (as in mental ahh dun cross swords with me now :x) and I was backed up on homework and shet. Still have a few projects and exams to finish before the winter break but I'm gonna try to hunt tomorrow and on the holidays from school... >> Good luck to everyone else.

Years
yo yo you yo
im back, :]

btw. Brawl [the user] is ****, imo.

anyways
i lost the charger cord for my DS Lite :[
Lite= Super Dead
I got both my Pearl and Diamond back from my friend so as soon as Brawl brings me my cord i'll be in business

And my first shiny target will be::

BIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Good Luck on your Shiny Bidoof D'Money :D

I'm currently hunting for one of the Feebas squares on Route 119. When/If I find one, I'm definitely going for it's Shiny Form!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Very funny, D'Money.

I'm re-thinking my decision of not SRing for Squirtle. Sure, I would like to evolve it ASAP, but if I WERE to get it, could I not just stop playing LG while I speed through FR? That way, I'd still get shiny Squirtle, but I just wouldn't train it at all, meaning that it wouldn't try to evolve. Meh. Good luck, everyone.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Lawl I gave up on Ariados for a bit since I'm more mad at Houndoom. I broke chains today at like 32 and 24 since I don't pay attention so this mutt is really starting to piss me off.. Bah I'll feed it cat food when I get one. My shiny blue streak was cut dry. D: Good luck to everyone else on their hunts.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys nothing new yet ive done about 300 soft resets for charmender but no luck yet! good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, after meditating on the issue for a while, I think my first Shiny target will be Eevee, through SRing at Bebe's house. That is, unless I get an USB cable anytime soon (No wireless net) and can trade someone for a Poochyena to Shiny Breed. :P
Congrats on all your catches since my last post! Still hoping MM or LDD will post sometime soon, I miss seeing them around here. :/

Edit: Well, that is once I finish training this Luxray I've got here, I bred a lot and got it to have some pretty decent IVs, around 25+ for all, 30 in Attack and maybe 29 in Speed. Only Sp.Def is 17, but who cares? Hehe. ;D

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Guys I found my beloved Feebas spot :D

Now I'm going for SHINY...hehe >=)

Wish me luck, I'll need it -.-

EDIT: @ Knight Stalker- I SRed for a Shiny Charmander for nearly 6hours straight. I SRed more than 1000 times and didn't get anything. Trust me, I hope you get one close to 500 or earlier. Good luck, it's well worth the time and patience.

@TwilightBlade: Good luck on your Shiny hunting :D

Last edited:

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Oh, hunting in Ruby/Sapphire? Good luck with getting that Shiny Feebas, you'll need it! ^_^
Let's hope the sparkles surface pretty soon. :P

Back