• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
7/10

I'm all for CSS coding (even though I'm clueless on it haha), and purple and black is a cool color combination. You also have all your information together and organized, but not cluttered.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It's nearly always a minus to have the text separated from the image like that.
It doesn't have to be CSS'd, but having it centred, perhaps right above and below the banner, would be a great revamp.
To get rid of some of the text's clumsiness, I would at least for instance put the credits in a [title] tag. Tagging the link on the text instead of having a URL sitting right under it would help too.

The image itself is really not that bad, though it feels a bit generic; you don't really take notice of it when you pass by. Might be the dull colours.

6,5/10

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
Meh don't really like it; 6/10

Edit: 600st post! :D
EDIT2: (lol just came to know that posts dont count here o.0)

Last edited:

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Well, it's just a pic., and if you're going that route it's better to do a decent quality pic.
The oshawott is pixely around the edges, and it doesn't look good. You could have solved that by selecting it, subtracting the selection by a few pixels, then feathering by 5px, inverting selection, then pushing the delete key. [ assuming he had his own layer, and you were using something decent like photoshop. ]
The text is read-able, but it's not as well as it could be, especially the smaller text. You should have put an outer-glow effect, and made that a shadow. Maybe even bold-faced the text.Other than the things missing, it's an alright little banner. I might VM you the way I would have done it, and include the PSD.
7 // 10.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
4//10.
You shouldn't color your text, unless you have a specified background color. Otherwise it becomes un-readable on some themes.
The image is completely pixelated, the text in that is not easily read, either, and the lightning is centered, and looks terrible.
A chat message in your sig? I wouldn't do it myself, it takes up too much area, and makes your sig unbalanced and blocky/bulky.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
No more Nodoka in your sig.? /me sadface

Anyways, 8/10. Nicely organized and nice color choices. The icons are also colored well. The only things that bug me are that the text on the top and bottom (first line only) aren't completely aligned with the icons ("Negima!" and "Pair" aren't lined up with the leftmost corner of the left icon, to be precise) and the lighting in the middle icon isn't that great. The one on the right is a bit dark, too.

ALSO, I'd like suggestions as to how to make "memory" stick out more since "࿐" and "dreams" are already bolded and italicized respectively. Underline didn't seem to look too good, so yeah.

Years
I'll give you a 9. It's pretty...well, pretty, and you could do some more to fill in the dead space around her. Also, I'd say don't make that phrase a gradient, but all the same color as "dreams", so it's more visible.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Hum. It's a good quality image. ( + 3 )
The text is simple, and alignment works ( +2 )
Remove the extra line-break between the image and your text ( -1 )
Properly capitalize things ( -1 )
**edit**
http://www.facebook.com/pages/616-things-to-do-before-16/210042059027801
^ Please like this page, btw. Even if you're older than or 16 years old. It's for my friend who really wants 500.
Read more here: http://lauren-westbrook.blogspot.com/p/literal-list-of-616-things.html
**edit2**
If you like it, I might do a little CSS for you? (:
8 // 10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I love it. Great pic, it's got graphics n' such (never really grasped the concept) not too sure about the bold text though, it too too clunky.

8/10

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
I love the image and the characters and the layout, thought the text is a bit hard to make out, and the music player looks a bit clumsy how it's placed right in the middle.
Shauntal's mouth being that far up bugs me, but that's not exactly affecting the theme itself, it's just my manga style not liking it :P

9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back