• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge 10.5

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Here are the actions:

1. Anna threw at Antebellum
2. Antebellum dodged
3. Flushed threw at Antebellum
4. Christos threw at Forever
5. megaabsol - threw at Flushed
6. Forever dodged

Anna has successfully thrown at Antebellum, but was dodged
Antebellum has successfully dodged Anna's throw; Antebellum is cured of poison
Flushed's action failed, as it did not count.
Christos' action failed, as it did not count.
megaasbol - has successfully thrown at Flushed; megaabsol - is cured of poison
Forever's action failed, as she dodged a throw that did not count, ergo nothing.

Flushed and Forever are eliminated, Christos has succumbed to poison and is eliminated.

The top three are:
Anna
Antebellum
megaabsol -​
The final challenge will be posted soon.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Antemortem,

I would like to call foul ball.

My action was dodge. Only dodge. I did not specify what I was dodging; you mentioned that only people who dodged nothing (you mentioned nothing twice, so you only get eliminated unless you dodge nothing or the ball in dodgeball). I was dodging the rock of elimination, thrown by you, Antemortem, and therefore I didn't dodge nothing, meaning my action to dodge was valid. You did not specify that we had to only dodge a ball in the challenge, and since I didn't specify that it was a ball that I dodged (or that I dodged nothing) that technically means that my action is completely valid.

I also believe that you counted wrong, because nowhere in this challenge does it say that you know mathematics and can successfully count, therefore how can we trust you to count? Therefore, your judgements on counting cannot be accurate.With this in mind, you can't know for sure whether Christos or Flushed's actions counted or not.

Furthermore, you said not to trust our friends or foes (or whether we could trust them or not). I consider you a foe because initially you said that you were going to try to eliminate me as soon as possible. With this in mind, how can I possibly trust that you haven't tampered with the results without proof?

I expect to hear back soon.

Regards,

the real queen of the island, Forever.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear concerned player,

The options were to either "catch," "throw," or "dodge." The instructions further broke down the actions as "catching a ball," "throwing a ball," or "dodging a ball." Henceforth your action of "dodging" could be interpreted no other way other than dodging a ball because otherwise there would be no option of dodge given it's related directly to the ball.

Thank you.

- Dear leader

EDIT: Additionally, PM content is confidential as it is detrimental to the privacy of individual players, but here's proof of order.

http://prntscr.com/45ude9

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Antemortem,

You are safe this time. I'll let you get away with this one. Carry on.

Regards,

Back