• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Tin/Steel versions (3D Games)

pokefangames

Sinor Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
Hello, I know there's a thread out for Pokemon Steel, but since I've stopped working on it back in early 2012, Leikaru started his rendition of this game, but here's my version.

Story: You are a new and upcoming trainer that, on his/her 16th birthday, starts his/her pokemon adventure in the new Kansil Region. Then, when you talk to the porfessor, he gives you and your friends (Jessie and Tom) pokemon of there own. But then, the daterly Team Universe drops in and kidnaps the professor. now it's up to you, Jessie and Tom to rescue the professor as well as becoming the master of the Kansil League.

New Features: Pokemon X and Y style graphics, MP3 Player (you can download track using the in-game music store), New Cell Phone (based off of the XTransciver), Pokemon Contests, New Pokemon and Moves and a lottery system.

Game Engine: Unity3D (just because it's almost imposable to cram a huge game like this into RPG Maker XP)

3D Tools: Blender and Maya

Number of New Pokemon: 251 (I know that's a lot considering X and Y isn't released yet, but I'm determined)

Team Members: Myself (programmer/Team Lead), MegamanDX (Designer), Noel Yang (UI Artist)

Positions In Need: C#/JavaScript Programmer, 3D Modeler, 2D Artist.

If anyone else would like to join our team, just let me know via PM

MegamanDX

Pokemon/Megaman fan
Years
will there be fakemon? And this is a cool idea.
Yes there will be.

Expect a new region(very very large with the amount of new Pokemon,I know Pokemon players like large regions),new Pokemon..compatibility between other games we are working on and gameplay like Pokemon XD. Im working on the design of the game and done with the game design document with Pokemon Battle Network so im working on the game design document(your teams plan to make the game) right now for Pokemon Tin/Steel

So far,I have the region looking like Europe so far and the Elite 4 seated in a extinct but lively volcano to set the mood for the heated and tough fights with them.

Back