• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Town maps guide

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Just an idea, but, upload pictures of towns from the pokemon games! Would be good for people creating games in the kanto, johto, hoenn region, who need exact layouts. I think it would be convenient, and something that should have been done long ago, so, if you have any pictures containing maps of towns, upload them here!

Brittany

Back?
Years
DMMP said:
Just an idea, but, upload pictures of towns from the pokemon games! Would be good for people creating games in the kanto, johto, hoenn region, who need exact layouts. I think it would be convenient, and something that should have been done long ago, so, if you have any pictures containing maps of towns, upload them here!
Do you mean, you need poke-town tilesets?

XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
No, I mean, like Whole town layouts, such as would be seen if you used GoldMap or something of the sort. Tilesets would go in requests. I'm talking about just the whole map. Here's an example, I'd say, here is rt. 116, and I would show what rt. 116 would look like, completly. Or, say, I need the layout of lavander town, and someone would upload a complete layout pic. of lavender town.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Not quite what he's asking for, Happy, but that is a good start.

Hey, here's a thought, why not use that link, get the maps, and make them yourself? Then you can get all the credit for it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
Thats actually exactly what I was looking for happy, thanks

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Ahh why get someone else to do it when you could do it yourself? Just get the map pics from vgmaps! If I can be bothered I might do it!

Years
rm2k3kid said:
Ahh why get someone else to do it when you could do it yourself? Just get the map pics from vgmaps! If I can be bothered I might do it!
I really couldn't be bothered either.. I wish I could but no..

Years
Toothache said:
If someone was nice enough to get me a coupla chipsets I could get started on a few
If you need some, look in the resource thread, there's millions of them!

What Rm2k3kid and I meant was actually to go to that website and mesh all the maps of FR/LG or whatever together. It takes up far too much time and I really don't feel like it.. Maybe later.. Or tomorrow.. Depends how bored I get :P

RM2K3kid

Insane..
Years
Krazy_Meerkat said:
What Rm2k3kid and I meant was actually to go to that website and mesh all the maps of FR/LG or whatever together. It takes up far too much time and I really don't feel like it.. Maybe later.. Or tomorrow.. Depends how bored I get :P
I agree, I could do it I no time at all but I always seem to be busy! If I get spare time and have nothing at "ALL" to do! I might do it! But that rarely happens!

Back