• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
It's not the number that's the problem; it's how your story keeps changing with EVERY post. You also won't listen to what I say, which is against club rules. It's your refusal to co-operate which has got you on parole. Note the rules:

Aaryn said:
1-Full respect between members of the club, any insult or misrespect will be payed with expulsion of the club.

Aaryn said:
5-the grades for the members will be

FOUNDER-that haves full power(me, rsgh5, pazzkat)

CO-OWNER-that have full power when founder is not arround and when he is, they are the same as founder, but founder can decide if a cofounder can be degraded or not for beeing "bad" and breaking the rules(note of the rules-hte rule about searching shinies, if you cant do it for a long while becauseyou have school or something theres no problem just say it, thats not breaking the rules).

(those people above have a place reserved here and probably a couple more that thought of the idea in the first place))

Aaryn said:
7- Mmbers must list advanced-gen shinies they own at the time they join. this it to prevent "by the way, I have such-and-such, I caught it last month"-type scenarios
You're violating both 1 and 5 at the same time by not respecting the co-owners. You're violating 7 by NEVER giving a complete listing of the shinies you own. You had more than enough warning, and I wiped your slate clean twice, already. If you shape up by 30 posts in the club (well, 33 now since you've multiposted a total of 3 times), everything will be fine.

Edit: Another point which just came to me: It's impossible for us to either believe/not believe what you have, since you've never told us! Consider this before you throw your hissy fit.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
A Strong Trainer! Welcome to the Shiny Hunters Club, you are now a member. Shiny Wishmur. :)

@ MM - See, I told you I was already regreting letting him (pokechampionsteven) join. And it was my first act as a co-owner, too. Shoot me now! V(~*~)V

LDD's update:

Crystal's Sapphire - 149 Surskit, no shiny.

My Ruby - Going after MasterBall, then back to hunting Mawile / Aron.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Hey! Hows it all going? Im really busy this week and Ive got a little problem in my family. So I wont be posting on easter vacations. (gotta go to put things on its place)

WEll, MM, I continue to put thumbs up to all you do, your and excellent co-owner (Id also like to thank Agent9 too)

Ive continued my hunt for Latios, 311 and still nothin!(as expected lol)

Welcome to the new members! and just to let pokechampionsteven know, we hate liars, so if you are one, say it now, we wont do anything if you confess, but please dont make us waste our precious time (you would be the fourth or fifth pokemaster type here)

Good luck to everyone and may the hunting continue!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
It's okay. We said you wouldn't be in trouble if you told the truth, and you can still be in the club. Remember we don't judge members by how many shinys they own.

Thank you for telling the truth, pokechampionsteven.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
MetalMario said:
What about the other 61?

(I don't know why I even bother any more... -.-)

He meant his posts, not shinies. *points to complete right of usernames* He probaly got confused when you said 33 posts in the club, and he probaly thought you meant his total posts. All in all, the 61 thing is just his number of posts.

*Restarted FireRed again. And I traded all my shinies to Colosseum which I rarely play so they're safe there.

I'm going to hunt for Poliwag when I get to the point I can catch it.

pokechampionsteven- Um......In this club, we're not allowed to use cheating devices in order to obtain shinies, just to let you know.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Good eye, Agent9. *thumbs up*

If you ever do catch the shiny Poliwag, I say go for Politoad. Cuter shiny than Poliwrath.

Updated my Shiny Dex for Haunter Master's Marill and A Strong Trainer!'s Wishmur.

Agent9

You could care less....
Years
Eek...I'll check serebii.net for location.

But Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, aren't we trying to fill the dex? I remember seeing someones SHC card, and they had a Politoad, so wouldn't it be more efficient to go the other way and evolve the little tadpole to a Poliwrath, despite the erm...not as decent color. After all, we ARE trying to get all 396 pokemon in shiny form right.

Sheesh, Shiny Groudon in Colosseum is horrible......

*sighs* Pokemonchampionsteven just got banned. When he comes back, he's still a member right?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 4, 2006
Hey Guys i wanted to know if i could join the shiny Club . Im Shidos Friend

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
congrats MM and LDD
Nice pigeotto MM they are pretty cool
Bellsprout! u guys no how lucky i was with that one

FR update
I am at fushia and in the safri zone dont ask me why but most of the good pokes are there but i am not looking in thekangaskhaun tauros bush but the chancey one but it is unlikely i will find a shiny chancey
also got a porygon from gamecorner (not shiny so MM dont worry

Back