• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
@Slenderman
Maybe you are not learning theory? I mean, you are doing like practices or something? Because the Carnot cycle is a theorical concept.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
Years
I'm a uni ^^ I recently got a set of results back and all were better than expected, considering I put in half the effort I could've done. Aiming for firsts in all my modules this semester (a first is basically the highest grade you can getfor a module).

I'm assuming a lot of the posts in this thread are referring to college in the American way, which is essentially what we call uni? For us in the UK college is the alternative to sixth form. I went to college and it was alright, but university is like the best thing in the whole world. I love it :)

Honest

Hi!
Years
You've never heard of someone being rescinded, Toujie?

I know several kids in my year that'd love to be you.

Party's later, whoops

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think we need another DCC funeral, hmm?

I'm working on Fakemon drawings in case I do ever post art here. x:
So. What are you guys up to?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You've never heard of someone being rescinded, Toujie?

I know several kids in my year that'd love to be you.

Party's later, whoops

How did they get rescinded? o_o I guess I also went to a fairly competitive school that was very college-oriented.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'm learning the masterful design of a keyboard. I dunno what the name for it is, but that little metal rod thingy for the space bar and right shift is god like. I fixed the space bar and its like uber responsive now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan, if you wait for 10 or so minutes (probably less), I'll post a sketch of a Fakemon I'm working on. It's going to be quite sloppy, though. I didn't really put all that much effort into it; was just for fun. c:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You should post it today, then! c:
I have a few drawings floating around. Never posted an actual art thread (with real art) yet, though.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Don't complain when you have a sloppy art especially when there others who are so bad they are afraid of their art like me

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, come on, it can't be that bad haha.

Hmm.
Before I post it, do you guys think the moderators will mind a drawing of a decomposing feline-like creature? There isn't any blood, but you can see bone and some brain.

Nothing Is Real

It's all in the mind you know!
Years
Oh, come on, it can't be that bad haha.

Hmm.
Before I post it, do you guys think the moderators will mind a drawing of a decomposing feline-like creature? There isn't any blood, but you can see bone and some brain.
That sounds absolutely fine to me.

I was okay at drawing as a kid. Now I'm absolutely awful. Music is definitely my artistic forte.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Never had the drawing skill. I'm creative when it comes to music or world building, but art has always been a flaw. I mean literally 50 or lower on the report card for art class bad. I have no artistic visions when it comes to cubism or impressionism or whatever art movement you throw at me. I get the philosophies behind it and I can "get" a painting right away, but give me a blank canvas and the means to do something, and I won't. My brain shuts off for that, and that alone.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am a complete failure at drawing and music. What am i good at? Almost nothing!
@Slender : Yes, i am that bad. I don't think the mods will mind.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay.
I'm waiting until Nathan is around to post it, though. x: I don't post art here much, and I'd rather not have to put it up twice so he can see it.

People say I'm good at drawing. Though I also have been told that I have little (if any) talent for art. :?

Edit: Haha, oops. You're here.
Okay, give me a minute to upload it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You should post it today, then! c:
I have a few drawings floating around. Never posted an actual art thread (with real art) yet, though.

I don't have much time to do it today, though I should so I won't keep putting it off. >.>

And I'd say I'm decent at art, I'm still an amateur.

Also everyone should look at my celebration thread.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not responsible if you go blind after viewing this, okay?

I don't know if any kind of warning is required for this. :? No blood, but bones and brain are visible.
Spoiler:

Seriously.
No suing me for your vision, which is deteriorating as quickly as that Fakemon up there. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back