• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my grandfather..read this everyone please.i need your prayers.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
aww i'm so sorry. I'll pray for him too. *huggles* I know how it feels my grandma had breast cancer, but god toke it away. Hopefully he takes it away from your grandfather...But remeber if he does die god has a good reason why he let him and of he lives god was telling him that it wasn't his time and he had something else to do. I'll pray for you POP.

Kurono

Remember?
Years
My father's older than your grandfather.

That sucks horribly..

But the point is I know how it feels when a close family member is in that kind of condition. Several aunts and uncles of mine have died by cancer, so although I can't do much from here I only wish for the best for the health of your grandfather..

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
I'm so sorry. I really am.

My best friend died and -nobody- deserves that kind of grief.

I will pray for your grandfather's health. Things will turn out okay, do not worry. (:

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
[SIZE="-7"]Two of my grandparents died from cancer, and one from a disease that's not classified as cancer, but is pretty much the exact same thing. I feel your pain, and I hope and pray that your grandfather gets better. It hurts to lose a loved one I came close to losing my Dad just over the last few months, so I know what you're going through. Good luck and may God be with him in his recovery. <3

Once again, good luck. My prayers are with you throughout his recovery.[/SIZE]

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
My grandfather's got cancer; I just found out today. And I can understand what you're going through because of that. +hugs+ I hope that your grandfather recovers well, and I believe that God will be with you and your family during his illness. And you are indeed in my prayers, you and your grandfather. <3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Aww, that's so horrible. *hugs* Just be strong and remember to pray hard.

I'll make sure to pray that God will spare him, and let him live much longer. My grandfather died of cancer when I was really little, but I'm sure your Grampa will make it! =3

Kylie, I'm so sorry about that. I'll add your grandfather to my prayers, if you'd like..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
There is no such thing as luck. Power that's definite and not random will come from our prayers~ ^_^

I'll pray for your grandfather too.

Years
I'm very sorry about this situation. I will pray for him, just so you know.

I really hope that your grandfather gets better.

And Kylie-chan, I am terribly sorry also. I will pray for your grandfather as well.

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hiya, I'm sorry about your Grandfather having cancer :( I know what you are going through, my mum has breast cancer at the moment, But it aint as bad as you explained about your Grandfather, I hope he gets better soon, try and stay positive, I'm sure your Grandfather will be okay :)
I'll pray for you and your Grandfather :)

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
thank u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....~~~~ much

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
I'm very sorry. I know how you feel because both of my grandfathers have passed away.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
My grandmother had cancer a couple of years ago and I know how horrible it feels.

I'm not religious so I won't pray for anyone, but I truly hope your grandfather will recover.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
That's terrible... ;; I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather... My sympathy, thoughts, and prayers are with you and him, and I hope he'll get well.... *closes eyes and prays quietly* My dad had cancer for a while, but he recovered...keep hope in your heart...

My prayers are with you and your grandpa as well, Kylie....

Back