• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed Omega - Challenge Style

How Hard Will the Challenge Be to Complete?

• Kind of Easy, don't need much skill to do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Hey guys it's me Anthony12306 again with a Let's Play for Fire Red Omega. But this time, there are going to be a few changes... Actually, more like a lot. While doing this LP, I will be attempting to complete some cool challenges to enhance the experience for the reader. (And myself :D)

*WARNING THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE THREAD, YOU MAY NOT POST ABOUT SIGNING UP FOR THIS CHALLENGE*
If you want to do the challenge that is fine, but this is just me making an interesting LP while doing a challenge.​

The Rules for My Run are as Follows:​
Spoiler:

If you have anything to add or edit, post it and we will consider it.

But what the **** me... What the ****... Whatever, this'll be fun since (As you can see in my sig) I have done a fair amount of challenges, but none of them have been particularly difficult... I'm hoping this will involve strategy to win. And just to spread misery to others (XD) I got my friend Brandon involved in the challenge too. I will be doing a screenshot LP but he will do a video run-through. So double the enjoyment for you, watching both of us struggle. Or not... :rambo:

My Team!!!
Spoiler:

Brandon's Team!!!
Spoiler:

He's looking OK... Could be better though, but since this is a (Somewhat) random Pokemon challenge, you gotta do what you gotta do. But I know what you're all thinking, "When's he going to get to the LP God Dammit!!!" Well, here it is!
Anthony Chronicles Part 1
Spoiler:

Well, see you guys for Part 2!

Last edited:

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Wow. This'll probably spawn some bloody BRILLIANT commentary :D

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Part 2!

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, but my internet has been really iffy... But whatever... Here's part 2!
Spoiler:

Well that's it guys! In the next update we go through Mt.Moon and save Bill from himself...

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Pretty decent update you have there, the only thing I can really recommend is maybe going to readers for a name suggestion now and again to make it more community-oriented. Though you must have a lot of patience to give images individual names rather than just doing the "1, 2, 3, .. 5045" thing.

Also, a small error:

Thisispissingmethe****off.png

Basically only because you used the word '****', which PC can somehow censor when it's in an image tag. Freaky **** man.

anthony12306

HackER In Progress
Years
Yeah, See, the way I do my LPs is I take a bunch of screens on my PSP, then I put them on the Comp. and name then one by one so that I have a general idea of what I was going to say (But I change a lot of what I say) And I was going to ask for names after since i'm planning to give EVERY Pokemon I catch a nickname... There'll be plenty of chances, it's just that I want to name the team :D But yeah...It is freaky as hell how they do this stuff...

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
Years
  • Seen May 22, 2016
Yeah, Onix gave me a load of crap too >_<
Not to mention I was using Smoochum -_-
Anyway, nice LP ^3^

Back