Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media
Reload this Page The Football Discussion Thread!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (07:54 AM).
mimimahboul
Awesomeness Overload
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I always forget to post, (I'm always busy with forum games) but gottta talk about the Liverpool vs Blackburn game ( I LOVE Liverpool YNWA)

Credit to Blackburn, they really held on, and they fully deserved the draw. As for Liverpool, that was a really poor display, especially versus a championship side. They're excused as it's only a FA Cuo match.

BECAUSE AWESOMENESS
WAS JUST NOT ENOUGH

3DS Friend Code - 0103-9972-1307
Paired with Foxrally

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:02 AM).
Scotash!

What was Di Maria paying at yesterday, you can't ever put your hands on the ref!!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (03:23 AM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Apparently Jordan Rhodes is off to either Boro, Derby or Norwich on loan with permanent deals agreed in case of promotion. It sounds a bit ridiculous to me and certainly too good to be true for us, but it's one to keep an eye on. No doubt our major weakness would be solved with him in the team.

Quote originally posted by mimimahboul:
I always forget to post, (I'm always busy with forum games) but gottta talk about the Liverpool vs Blackburn game ( I LOVE Liverpool YNWA)

Credit to Blackburn, they really held on, and they fully deserved the draw. As for Liverpool, that was a really poor display, especially versus a championship side. They're excused as it's only a FA Cuo match.
Gary Bowyer is doing a pretty good job there so I'm not surprised they were resilient in your FA Cup tie. It's a shame he joined the club in such a shambles or he could probably get them towards the top end of the table.

Quote originally posted by Scotash!:
What was Di Maria paying at yesterday, you can't ever put your hands on the ref!!
I imagine it was just a crazy heat of the moment action, but it's hard to know without footage. It will probably help United anyway, Di Maria could do with a few games off.
Old 1 Week Ago (02:46 PM).
Went
Team Magma Grunt

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
I have died a few times in the last 45 minutes but it's okay it was all for a good cause.

Sponsored Links