• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shock Therapy

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
The size of the fonts is very annoying, i doubt that anyone could read this. :/
This lacks something.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
We now have tiles (credits to blob of blobs for the rombase and me for the compatiilty conversion) i still have the scripts and basically everything else that ive done saved so they arent lossed just need to be recompiled

Edit:and because the patch copied the stuff from firered you can now name the rival
wait i knew i forgot something in the first post your rival goes to team shock if you go and stays good if you do(only calling rival because thats what all pokemon games call him but in this he is you friend:) )
and no truck

update/edit:new screen
newestscreen.png

anothernewscreen.png

Last edited:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
I have two new screens its the first route "lumion path"
lumionpath.png
lumion.png

And this is finnaly in progressing hacks

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
Years
mm well you could change more tiles like the cp or the bulding,the others thigs are ok
keept up but change the tiles xD
bye!

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
mm well you could change more tiles like the cp or the bulding,the others thigs are ok
keept up but change the tiles xD
bye!
Well i have no tile inserter and im only moderate at what i can do now so it will take a while till i can change the house tile

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Good looking screen shots also the name Shock Therapy
really draws you in its a great name. Interesting hack can't wait
to see how it turns out good luck

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
New screens of lumion path
lumionpathscreen1.png

lumionpathscreen2.png

lumionpathscreen3.png

it came out sort of a maze i had to look a the map shot to find where to go

note:i really need to update first post

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
That's kinda amazing, but do you know that there's a Tile Error in the Second Image? The Tile Error is in one of those Trees.

Well, is the Hack's Rombase is Emerald or FR now? And yeah, I agree that you have to edit your first post, to avoid confusion.
What is amazing?

i already fixed the tile error

and it s still a hack of emerald just patched it with a fire red patch, that wasnt the reason i needed to edit

Last edited:

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
Years
im about to start on the starter script the original plan was to use the hg/ss pokeball thing and multi choice but i probally wont get someone who can insert tiles or chang multi choices anytime soon

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Hmm... ,:\

Hm, there's a lot of tile errors there, and also ugly pallete errors, which you don't seem to care about that much...

And in spite of what the first post says, this is clearly a FireRed/LeafGreen hack, not of Emerald -_-

But everyone's gotta start somewhere, I guess, so good luck with it, I hope you will advance with your hack.

Back