• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Hmmm...now I feel like pulling out my immortal!Miharu. Who, by the way, has been alive since...the beginning of time. XD

The emotionless super genius, I guess, is Miharu? XD Well, she's not completely emotionless...she just pushes her feelings in the back of her mind and is very jaded due to things that have happened here and there. And especially MORE so if I really do pull out the immoral!Miharu. XD Well, actually, usually the immortal!Miharu is not emotionless at all, I'm not really sure how to explain her personality, I would say she's like a Yuko from xxxHolic. Especially the drinking part. Especially that. XD

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
XD, Michaela is that the Nightmare I'm thinking about?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Yes, the violent, baseball bat hitting, drunken, cursing, awesome, nightmare, Nightmare.

(sighs) Zamorak logged off which means I won't get a response about the immortal!Miharu. Ah, well, I'm pretty sure he was going to say NO anyways...Unless I make another character an immortal. Then Miharu won't seem like a Mary-Sue. XD Although, the immortal!Miharu I use...I can't really explain her history (RUINS EVERYTHING), or her personality since she's..."unique". Well, she does act like Yuko so I guess not totally unique...I'm rambling. XD Alright, shutting up now. :P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
XD, I wonder if I should add my other charrie...

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Ah, well, I'm pretty sure he was going to say NO anyways...

I'm pretty sure an Immortal genius is verging on Mary-Sue. But then again, most super-villains manage to pull it off without any problem.

XD, I wonder if I should add my other charrie...

If I would ever get round to creating a second character on this Roleplay, I'd probably create Penelope's younger brother, since he's probably still lost in the current cataclysm. Aww, he'd only be like eight or nine.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Especially since Zamorak has just said that he was using two characters that he may not be able to use and is using them here due to character development...Yeah, but an immortal!Miharu seems to not be fair...I'll have to see what Zamorak says I guess. :P

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I still doubt that being immortal would be possible, since it would kind of make your character indestructable. Well, I guess it really depends on what kind of immortal, but still un-fair none the less. Besides, we don't need anything else to make this Roleplay appear to be even more random, it's giving me a headache as it is.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
XD Poor Archipelago. :P You should be warned, a lot of random things that don't even seem to do with anything of the plot will happen. We are very random people, in fact, whoever is not insane should probably leave now.

That means you Watchman.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
immortal!Miharu

Compromise on this, she is immortal, but not immune to the virus[can catch it through being bit]
Deal?

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
The Roleplay master has spoken, and agreed with immortal!Miharu... I do have to ask though, why must there be an exclaimation mark after immortal!?

And I wish someone had told me that this Roleplay was intending to decend into anarchy. I would have worn my new shoes... either that or made a significantly less realistic character. But then again, this is Pokemon we're talking about, which often enjoys contradicting the laws of physics.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(blinks) Alright. Well, now it seems I have to rewrite Miharu's personality ALL OVER AGAIN. Since she's immortal!Miharu. Actually, I feel that I shouldn't bring immortal!Miharu in this, because she's a ninja (in fact an Uchiha, complete with the mangekyou(sp?) sharingan), a wiz...er, witch (from the Harry Potter universe even), an owner of several death notes, knows everyone with power in ALL of the worlds that there may be, is a Sailor Scout of all things, has an older twin brother who can kill everyone with ease, in fact she could probably kill everyone with ease except for her brother, and I remembered immortal!Miharu having every legendary pokemon in the world. XD But there were several times where she WAS a zombie, or mortal. Some kinds of stupid drugs. :P I need to write a story about that RP...it'll be INSANE. I've also realized that she seems somewhat like a Mary-sue...BUT SHE IS NOT A GENIUS. She just has a lot of experience and is paranoid so her mind thinks of different scenarios that may or may not come true. OH, and can bend two elements from Avatar: The Last Airbender world (water and fire), but that one is fairly recent development...Well, I guess she seems like a Mary-Sue, but she doesn't really act like it in the actual RP I use her in. o.O I really should start writing a story about that RP and post it on fanfiction, but I'll probably get flamed. ;~; And she travels through random dimensions with Syaoran, Kurogane, Fai, and Mokona (after the ending of Tsubasa) and used to be best friends with Yuko (which is why her personality is much like hers, they are both bad influences on each other, although Miharu IS older than Yuko). Yeah...I should probably step away from immortal!Miharu. (sighs) She's been lonely though...Haven't used her in awhile.

And about the "!" after immortal...I picked that up from fanfiction. Especially Harry Potter with their Slytherin!Harry or Dark!Harry, although I have seen some in Naruto fanfictions...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Exactly. XD

So, I think I'll step away from the immortal!Miharu thing. XD

Oh, that immortal!Miharu also has a demon stuck inside of her, like Naruto. :P

Well, the one of the other characters ALSO had a demon stuck inside of him, so I guess it's not really that strange. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Hmmm, whatever.
Anyways i've modified my post in the Plague's main thread to be the first post of the Roleplay that isn't OOC.
So yeah, start posting!!!!!
And the purple haired girl will make an appearance at some point, when is the real question.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu is coming your way Zamorak...

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT...

If I am correct, that Anthony reference is about Focus Shift, and if I am reading correctly on my profile, Josh was sent back in time by Celebi.

Miharu, however, is 19 (two years older than Focus Shift!Miharu) AND has a slightly different past then Focus Shift!Miharu. For one, Focus Shift!Miharu battled Cynthia and lost, although she did beat the tournament and the elite four, and is the gym leader of Pallet Town. Plague!Miharu is the champion of the Kanto region, but is still friends with Cynthia. XD Sooo...not really sure what your logic is on that.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Posted!!!
Lets just see how Miharu reacts to this, a girl older then the Josh that Miharu should remember claiming to be his daughter.
As well as Odessa already knowing Miharu's name without Miharu telling it to her.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu figures it out because...well, she is a "super-genius" has Arc so elequently put it. And she got Nightmare'd (tm). XD I wonder how Odessa is going to react to that.

Back