• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ho-oh 112's mySQL Trade System

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
So, since this is a beta, is it worth putting in my game?

I like how now there's only one script you have to call, but now I have to take away the event I made.

You really have been working hard on this, and I'm glad your not giving up on us.
I'm sure, once everything's over and your script is ready to use with little error, you will be in the credits section of many a game.
Thanks so much.
BTW your awesome :).

Scripts:
Trade,
PokemonStorage,
PokeBattle_Pokemon 2.0
Other scripts:
php file

beta features only it can be put into your game but it won't have any use currently the errors currently are very minor but I can fix em after the php file, that may take a few days since I'm bad at php online things....

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Well, a few days is better than a few weeks, and much better than a few munths, so I'll wait.
We are going to still need our own mysql database, right?

Yes, you will need your own database to store the trades and a website to use your php file....

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Right so I decided to give a video to how to GTS works.

View attachment 63875

since I don't have a youtube account you'll need to download it....

updates: fixed up a few glitches.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2014
where do you insert pokemonbattler script? I have to make a new script or do I have to replace it in one?

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
@salva123 You replace the contense of poke battle pokemon.
@ho-oh112, but I thought since evilcabbage's update application could check the file online and dropbox works, I thought this php thing would.
Guess not, I'm not sue where'd I'd put the php file though.
I'll break that barier when I get to it.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
@salva123 You replace the contense of poke battle pokemon.
@ho-oh112, but I thought since evilcabbage's update application could check the file online and dropbox works, I thought this php thing would.
Guess not, I'm not sue where'd I'd put the php file though.
I'll break that barier when I get to it.

the php file goes like this:

yourdomain.com/GTS.php

which means you'll need an FTP account + a webhost (use zymic.com that is how I'm going to test it...)

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Cool.

That hasta make it like the best free website maker out there.
I like how I can make my own webpages in html and upload them, too.
I didn't see any thing about allowing php though, but it isn't an emediate concern.

it has PHP you can use, I've tried before.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Sounds great.
I'll just wait now, thanks for all your help, man!

It might be done today if I can fix an error that I can't find, also I've got a newer version of the trade script itself that has major bug fixes, the php and script will be release on the same day.

Back