• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
hello pokemon ash gray version is very good,I've defeated Mewtwo, but what do I do now, I have to go back to pallet?how?
I use pokemon ash gray 3.03
PLEEEEEEEESEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hello pokemon ash gray version is very good,I've defeated Mewtwo, but what do I do now, I have to go back to pallet?how?
I use pokemon ash gray 3.03
PLEEEEEEEESEEE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Would you care to read previous posts instead of duplicating your question?
It has been answered TONS of times. Use Teleporting System.

When i try entering the pokemon center in viridian city the game just freezes :(
I cant enter the pokemon center or even pewter gym >:(
Wrong ROM probably... find a new one and patch again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
just wanted to say that you are doing an amazing job probably thee best hack out there ive never had so much fun playing a hack let aloe a pokemon game before.. keep up the work and whoever gives you a hard time about it dont listen em to them cuz their just jealous.. and i will be looking forward to playing all the episodes as well as the movies so keep doing the movies too!! dont forget temple of the sea either!!... and please do me a favor and keep working on this hack its amazing! just like the series! aight enuff compliments

i made an account just to compliment you on this hack... i love pokemon games and played every single one of them.. yes im a die hard fan... just wanted to say that ive never had as much fun as i do playing your hack let alone a pokemon game. its just like the series. keep up the great work and whatever you do, dont stop! love the fact that you did the movie as well! and make every single pokemon in the movies catchable! dont let anyone bring you down man your doing an amazing job i look forward to playing the rest of the eps. and movies! ... you should think about adding the pokeclones to mewtwo strikes back! make em catchable! if you havent already! keep it up man!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Does the newer version will be orange islands?
Tłumaczenie (polski > angielski)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Does the newer version will be orange islands?
Tłumaczenie (polski > angielski)

Yeah bro.

As of right now you can't "get" to the Orange Islands. The last available quest you can do is Pallet Panic, after letting Pidgy go to protect Virdian forest, all you can do is wait until the next Beta comes out.

A word though, the new Beta was released like, not even a full fledged month ago, so give it a few more weeks/months.

Yeah, I love this hack as well.

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
What do I do after I get the Earth Badge? Officer Jenny won't let me pass.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
and i will be looking forward to playing all the episodes as well as the movies so keep doing the movies too!! dont forget temple of the sea either!!...
I don't think Meta plans to do all movies or Johto/Hoenn.

What do I do after I get the Earth Badge? Officer Jenny won't let me pass.
You need to do some other events before going to league...
Go to Oak's place =)

Years
Hey great job, i'll soon give the newest beta a try! i'm really excited about this game. even though the game is really something so far, i will make notices while playing it and post here what could be done better. i always wanted a pokemon game like this! thank you for doing this!

my question: did you already start on the orange league series? and how long do you think will it take till you have finished the next beta?

maybe if you keep up you can do johto too after you have finished this here! i think since ash changed his outfit, pokemon was getting worse. so everything what came after johto isn't as good as the original series, and then your game would be fully complete.

to all the people who always ask what to do next: you can look up summaries on the internet for each episode and then you know what to do now. or just watch the series.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
So, i just finished the Ritchie episode in the latest Beta (3.05 I think...). It's awesome, feels just like playing Blue for the first time... but now following the anime! Really good work, and even though I'm new to the site, I'd love to help improve the game as well, even if it is something like writting episode-specific FAQ and what else. But anyways, excellent hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
charmeleon in ash gray

Metapod23 i head u made ash gray so maybe u can help me you see i am new to ash gray so when my charmander evolved into a charmeleon i didnt stop it now it wont listen as i was aware in the anime but can i still train it cus now its a lvl 21 but it wont listen to any of my command is the a detailed way to make it listen or get it to level 36. and i dont have the exp share

Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
Is there anyway I can get the raft back after the movie event? Thanks.

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
Is there anyway I can get the raft back after the movie event? Thanks.

Nope there is noway you can get it back. To exit the island use the teleporting system dude.

And i have a question to everyone: Apart from keeping true to the anime whats the point of charizard in this hack? He's hard to train because he hardly listens and because of the same reason he's completely useless in gym/league battles. it's such a shame because he's my favourite pokemon "And is the strongest of Ashes too!".

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2012
Well that was stupid not to listen to Charizard. I am using the code I wanted to catch the other chalizarda'a but in this beta codes for pokemon do not work. Sorry for my English I use the interpreter.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Guys you are not obligated to evolve Charmander =) So you can just use it =)
Of course Charizard is pretty easy to train if you have Exp Share =)

And his meaning is... for game to be more realistic =D

LegendOrton

Fire Expert!
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014

I don't think Meta plans to do all movies or Johto/Hoenn.

But it would be cool, but not in the same game because the pokemon would get to strong, but a new game a n ew game that begins in pallet town with 4 Pokemon (Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard & Squirtle) every pokemon lv 5. an in oaks lab you will have a Snorlax a Tauros and a Muk lvl 5. and yes you will go through johot and release Squirtle to the officer and Bulbasaur to oak and Charizard to the nationalpark.

It would be cool :D

Back