• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forums/chats do you think get trolled the most?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
Yes, yes, and yes! four-chan is the worst! I'm part of 2 different sites that are sworn enemies of IIIIchan (Points to sig), and yet we still get trolls from 4C. there all the time. PC is lucky it doesn't have to put up with DDoS attacks, and other chantardism, because it is not fun at all.

And I'm sure Y! answers has a lot of trolls, but I'm pretty sure most of the people on there are just straight up stupid.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
Years
I've never been to 4chan, but I agree with Y!A.
I'll post a question and get 'scene is a stupid style' or something.
Like, usually my questions will be about getting an item of clothing.
Where I can buy it or something.
And I'll get 43297259 unhelpful answers and 3 helpful ones.
-___-

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I rarely see this trolling thing, but I think it happens most on serious discussions, when some people tried to mess it up. Spamming.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Pokecommunity, anything that has ShinjisLover as staff, any forum where Spey is.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
Years
The trolling at Yahoo Answers is absolutely wonderful. I've lol'd many times browsing around there. I think any forum that takes themselves too seriously is bound to get troll'd.

Back