• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi OOC + SU

Years
Dang it, him too! Of course. We have six people set up what's taking so long to get a start. SUs people SU's, two days are almost up. Must get a start ASAP.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Looks like someone can't wait to meet Ace.
But seriously, I'd be happy if we could start soon.

Years
Haha, nice. I just can't wait to meet everyone, including Crown. But I'm sure the two day limit won't be enforced to sevearly if there's a good reason for it.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
(Balls...Dragonballs of course, I accidentally closed the page in the middle of typing my SU the first time.)

Spoiler:

FINALLY DONE!

Never had writer's block so bad before...I've been working on that practically all day.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
That's just fine sire =D Sephy is in fact my nickname, I actually originally came up with Sephear because my XBL gamertag is LordSephy and Sephear sounds to me like a more refined, actual name version of Sephy. LordSephy too has it's own backstory but no raisin to bore anybody anymore.

Sheraku, if you find time to do a picture of Bishop I will love you forever, let me know if you think of any details I should add and if you do it take as much time as you please.

Years
Haha, something along the lines of, "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" The ground shakes as one builds up they're power. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" an aura of vicious ki whips up like wild fire around their body. "HAAAAAA!!!" Trees tremble and snap as near by rocks spontaniously explode. "What you doing?" a stranger asks. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'m training, why?"

But no, seriously, this is gunna be awesome...everyone is pretty much a god with the ability to end the exsistance of the planet at any given time, but choose to defend it from such a fate of equally powerful villians.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Remember, we can't exactly bust planets yet. I would say knocking it off of its axis would be a better power estimation. Besides. Way slower. Way more painful XDBut yeah. This will be epic. I'm glad Dragonball was my very first roleplay to GM. We have very wonderful things in store for you all....

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I've updated my character with his appearance and abilities. If you can, here2stay, can you look over them and see if they check out?

Strangely, I accidentally gave his sword the name Ki Blade...and even more strange is that when I refreshed the page, Sosuke changed his avatar to a Kingdom Hearts one @_@

Sephear

Years
2 Things, first I actually love Tien but I picked Krillin partly because I didn't want 3 eyes and the Tri-Beam which is AMAZING doesn't fit right withOUT 3 eyes. (Also because I could supplement Krillin awesomeness with 18 awesomeness AND it means one of my ancestors is still alive XD).

Also I just realized chaos would ensue if Sadj and Bishop fought hand to hand because of his constantly regenerating Ki.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
Thankfully it appears I am going to have a lot more free time than I anticipated this couple of weeks, so I guess I´m back! :)

May I reserve the spot as Tien´s descendant, please?

Back