• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Gaming Keyboard For Anti-Ghosting Keys

NYL

Loner...
Years
I am currently looking for a gaming keyboard that can withstand 7 keys at once
so i can play rhythm games ( my old bulky keyboard broke using laptop now), but im not sure what to get and which is
better , i want to know if the keyboard is able to survive a fall , how is it better than most
gaming keyboards , and is it comfortable for gaming.
Any Recommendations?

Years
It honestly depends how much you are willing to spend and your preferences. Because there are many type of key switches that sound and feel different. There are some that light up, macros, etc.

I recommend you telling this info before delving into many different keyboards. But if I really had to pick an all-around good keyboard I would personally say to go with the Logitech G710+. It has a 26 key-rollover so you won't have to worry about having keyboard limits (unless you REALLY need to press 27 keys at once..) and it is quite silent to counter that fast-paced rhythm clicking.

It can probably survive a fall, although I don't see how that is an issue considering it should be on the desk most of the time. It's arguable when I say this is one of the best keyboards, but I would say so because it is exceptional for its price and especially when you got a sale on it. It has a palm rest and the keys are smooth to feel and press, so in my opinion it is a comfortable gaming keyboard.

Last edited:

NYL

Loner...
Years
It honestly depends how much you are willing to spend and your preferences. Because there are many type of key switches that sound and feel different. There are some that light up, macros, etc.

I recommend you telling this info before delving into many different keyboards. But if I really had to pick an all-around good keyboard I would personally say to go with the Logitech G710+. It has a 26 key-rollover so you won't have to worry about having keyboard limits (unless you REALLY need to press 27 keys at once..) and it is quite silent to counter that fast-paced rhythm clicking.

It can probably survive a fall, although I don't see how that is an issue considering it should be on the desk most of the time. It's arguable when I say this is one of the best keyboards, but I would say so because it is exceptional for its price and especially when you got a sale on it. It has a palm rest and the keys are smooth to feel and press, so in my opinion it is a comfortable gaming keyboard.

Yes i was thinking about that one but its quite over what im willing to spend.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
What's your budget? Since you aren't willing to go for something top of the line it's kind of important. Otherwise I can't suggest anything except for n-key rollover and preferably a mechanical switch (you'll need to experiment with those.) Currently I'm using a Ducky Zero with Cherry MX Blue switches. It's simple in design, but it's built like a tank.

Last edited:
Back