The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:30 PM
Alana
I still love this world...

Advertise here
I posted an RP and it was never approved. At first I thought it might have been because my computer was being stupid at the time and hadn't actually submitted it. I waited several days then reposted it. It still hasn't appeared. I'm guessing that it was rejected. Why? I know my plot is long enough so that's not it. The only thing I can think of is that I removed History from the profiles because I didn't want to have one. But it doesn't seem like that can make enough of a difference to cause it to be rejected. So, what did I do wrong?

~Reopened~

Spoiler:
Thought you'd see something interesting here, didn't ya? :D

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:40 PM
Random_Fan
Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Random_Fan
Hmm...okay. So you say the plot is long enough. Is there anything else in it that would cause it to be wrong? Did you forget important key terms in RP making, like maybe something else in the sign-up? Gender-wise, age, etc.?

Maybe you didn't have a clear goal in the RP. Or maybe no one is around to approve anything anymore. How long ago was it when you last tried to post it?
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Loki
Ahem. As you could blatantly see, Axel JUST posted in JBCBlank's thread, so, obviously, he's here to approve things.

I don't think Alana would forget that kind of stuff.

I would just wait, or PM someone and ask. *shrug* Sometimes they like to take their time XD I don't think that history is that big an issue. < <;;
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:45 PM
Alana

Not that I can think of. I always make sure my RPs have clear plots, or clear enough, so people will join them. I posted it the first time June 10th maybe 11th. I reposted it again yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell
Ahem. As you could blatantly see, Axel JUST posted in JBCBlank's thread, so, obviously, he's here to approve things.

I would just wait, or PM someone and ask. *shrug* Sometimes they like to take their time XD I don't think that history is that big an issue. < <;;
Edit: Lol. True. And I've seen other new RPs pop up.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

Finally Alyssa spoke again, her eyes locked on the ball in my hand. “That isn’t an ordinary Pokeball. We call it the Soul Ball. The Pokemon inside it is very special. It represents who and what you are at the very deepest level. It is essentially your soul in physical form.”

“My soul,” I whispered, awe struck. “So that’s what you meant by my ‘soul companion’.”
~Faye
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:47 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Well yeah, the same thing happened to me and one of my roleplays, but it eventually got up there. ^.^ I had to wait for what seemed like forever, but wasn't really, but it was still posted up (but I'm just impatient like that < <;; ). I think it'd be wisest to wait, notify someone that you'd like to know whether your RP is posted yet or not, and again, wait.
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:51 PM
Random_Fan
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bell

I'm not even sure who's approving here. What I knew was that someone was approving RPs, that's it. Sorry, I'm new here and don't really know who are mods or not. Anyways:

I'm not sure what could be a problem here then. It's possible your RP got by unnoticed, I'm not sure. I don't even know how this works over with the ones approving, so I'm just gonna shrug and wonder what happens if I post my RP.
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:53 PM
Alana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Fan
I'm not even sure who's approving here. What I knew was that someone was approving RPs, that's it. Sorry, I'm new here and don't really know who are mods or not. Anyways:

I'm not sure what could be a problem here then. It's possible your RP got by unnoticed, I'm not sure. I don't even know how this works over with the ones approving, so I'm just gonna shrug and wonder what happens if I post my RP.
Lol. Well you might get it approved quickly, who knows? I'll just wait and PM someone. I usually don't mind waiting but I hate waiting for such a long time. '

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:57 PM
Random_Fan
Trainer

Maybe. Though the RP has a bit of...well, a large scale of violence. >.>;
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:58 PM
Alana

Others do to. But for that you need to put a rating on it. For large scale it would probably R.

~Reopened~

Spoiler:

~Faye
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:01 PM
Random_Fan
Trainer

Since it's an RP, rated M would do. Well this is getting off topic, and there really isn't a reason anymore to keep replying to this thread, so, meh. I'll post it and see what happens.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 03:19 AM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

It's not always a matter of a problem with the RP. I'm only human, sometimes I miss things. @.@; Like I told Alana in the PM, I'm in the middle of my exam period, so I'm quite distracted. I probably just skipped over it accidentally. ;

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old June 24th, 2006, 09:11 AM
JBCBlank
Satanist to the core.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to JBCBlank Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JBCBlank Send a message via Yahoo to JBCBlank
Wanna know what I think, I think that they need more people to approve Rp's that's alot of work for only one person, especialy this time of year, exams and such. I think with about 5 people, things should move alot quicker, but then again, if that is how you guys like it.

~JBCBlank

_./'\._¸¸.•¤**¤•.¸.•¤**¤•....*
* •. .•** Gorillaz Rock!!*..*
/.•*•.\ ¸..•¤**¤•., .•¤**¤•. *

I have never and will never change my Username!
LOZ fan club Co-owner
:My journal:My DA:My Cosplays!:
Gorillaz Quote:
"Hey everybody! Look at me, I'm a Moron!"
*MURDOC NICCALS* Original Cribs episode.

Click here to level up my card!
Old July 10th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Randall Raichu
Shocking....Isn't It?

Nature: Quirky
I agree with JBCBlank..You need more than one person to approve all the RP's sent in. First off they have to read ALL of the RPs. It can take 20 to 30 min to fully look over an RP. Imagine 20 or 30 rolling in a day. Its alot of work.
Old July 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM
parallelzero
chelia.blendy

Well, Bell is about to be given Other RP, so that makes three possible people to check them over: Bell, Shadowfaith, or I. Also, there aren't usually too many RPs, so it's no problem at all for even one person to handle.

SKY GOD SLAYER: CHELIA BLENDY
twitter + raptr + myanimelist + tumblr
Old July 10th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Loki
its easy being with you
Community Supporter

Um, actually, if you have a keen eye you can tell if it's a good plot just by looking at the length and the first sentence. And, since most of the plots sent in are incredibly short, it usually only takes me 1 minute to check them. *cough*not implying something here....*cough*

xDD

But anyway, Alana's question was already answered, so if you don't mind, I'm going to close this, because we don't need to be off-topic and spam.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here