• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
^I could definitely beat the Champions... I just can't seem to do it without using items.

I beat it recently with using like 6 revives and 10 full restores in total. After each battle I'd have a few dead, until the final 2 which are harder
u used 6 revives and 10 full restores i had to you quadruple of what u used

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
The torxia legue makes me mad, I can get to Gold, but can never win!

Years
Tomackze your save file was corrupt.

It's corrupt if you put it in the save folder and try to get it through that method in Duskdusk City (SP?). Because it is Raptor EX, not regular Raptor.

You gotta overwrite your own save file (you can copy the folder so you can trade between the two)

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Hey I was trying to do capture show (so I can get Lv.100 Arceus by collecting rare candy), but it said file is corrupted, plz tell me how to do it, and if I capture it, will the OT become me?

EDIT: Actually I just got stuck on Arceus event ._., well this's my save file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nso22h, please tell me if You can beat Arceus

Last edited:
Years
I was able to beat the Arceus but it is impossible for you to capture it (or very hard at the very least).

No offense but your pokemon suck... You have 1 level 96 but everything else is under level 30. There is no way you will be able to beat the Torxeia League with this. I barely beat Arceus. Had to give a lot of your pokemon some new moves, but it was useless as they died in one hit...

Your Arceus barely survived the battle...

Years
You have to replace your own save file with mine... So you have to copy and paste it in the folder and overwrite your own save file. Thus you lose your own file.

Since my file is also Raptor EX you can not use the Duskdusk method to get pokemon as it is not the old Raptor version, it is the new Raptor EX version.

Thus you must overwrite your own save with mine. But if you do not want to lose your file, you can copy your folder so you have two.

That way you can overwrite one folder and keep the other, and thus trade between yourself since they are two separate files (in Krypton City)

BTW does anyone have a Drapion or its pre-evolution form? I really want it...

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
I just beated the game, and I see my name in the credits :D

EDIT: My Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
This is the first hack I've ever played aside from my own screwing around and I have to say, this game was awesome. I've hardly stopped playing it for the past few days. I really like the added difficulty curve with the Torxia League being so high level. It really helps lengthen the game experience and gives more incentive to get in some hardcore grinding like old days which I really enjoy.

Slightly off-topic, I'm a bit of a noob to this place, and I was wondering if anyone could list me off a few other hacks that are complete/lengthy? This is the only complete one I've found so far. Thanks.

Back