• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
There's more than One Ledgendary ^^ One of them is in the support bar, the other two may be added to the Meet the pokemon/Pokedex section later on when I get more progress on the game.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Sorry I can't tell you quite yet ^^

Update: New Pokemon In the Meet the pokemon/pokedex section
Added Hero and heroine Info.

Enjoy anyone and everyone.

Last edited:

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Verdanturf? Isn't that in Hoenn? :S
Yes it is...I'll change it to something else though. Perhaps to a name From the second region in the game.

My thoughts exactly Wichu.
Suggestion: Change the name from Verdanturf to something else. Verdanturf is a town in Hoenn (I think its the 8th visited town in R/S/E, the one where Wally's relatives live).
Thanx I'll change it.

hi dont suppose i cold apply to be a beta tester this game looks awesome
Yes you can and Thank you ^^

Thank you for allowing me to. Woah nice pokemon.

Thanx for the comment...I'll be reworking a decent amount of them though so They don't look so 2d-ish though ^^

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
Years
I like your ideas, but ur spriting and layouts can be better. don't take offense, i couldn't do better, but im just sayin...

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Thats perfectly fine thanx ^^. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. What do you mean by layouts though, and I'll be reworking alot of the pics in the game.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
I like your ideas, but ur spriting and layouts can be better. don't take offense, i couldn't do better, but im just sayin...

Yeah, i talked with him through pms and he had already said that he will try to improve them.

Floating Monkey:
Did you make the back sprites for your game? If yes i want to talk to you about it.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Hey dude Sweet!
Uh.
Skills: Mapper/Idealist
Proof of work: My Own Game/ Screenshots.
Past experience: Making own game.
Contact information: MSN: [email protected], AIM: sandr091

Your Higher'd (however you spell it Lol)!

Yeah, i talked with him through pms and he had already said that he will try to improve them.

Floating Monkey:
Did you make the back sprites for your game? If yes i want to talk to you about it.

Yes I did make them...I'll be redoing them a little though.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
You can be both or just one If you choose...Send a VM to me about it

Note: I will be revealing one of 6 of the Ledgendaries in my game Sometime tonight...
I will also be working on a new start menu for the game, and making some mini games ^^

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Update: A group of new pokemon revealed and added.
New screenshots coming soon.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
are ya gonna add mine into the poke reveal eventually? if so, i cant wait!!!

this page is looking great! i also view the movies, and they seem pretty good! im working on a few more fakes for ya!

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
ah i see your actually going through wit it man, ill have ta talk to ya later bout something but thats when ya get back on

<~F.M.P~>

Years
are ya gonna add mine into the poke reveal eventually? if so, i cant wait!!!

this page is looking great! i also view the movies, and they seem pretty good! im working on a few more fakes for ya!

ah i see your actually going through wit it man, ill have ta talk to ya later bout something but thats when ya get back on

Yes I will be revealing them soon.

And yep I finally decided to go through with it, and It's going very well so far.

note: I will have a pretty big update at the end of the week, the only reason I didn't update last week was due to my grandmothers illness, but now I'm back and fully working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back