• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

England won and went through, Sweden actually beat France although that meant nothing. I won £80 because Rooney scored the first goal. Wondeful.

Now to watch all of FMA:B in one sitting.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Sweden was pretty crap this tournament, spare the last match.
Even I know we can do better than we did. Which is a shame, because now most Brits still think we suck.

Also made two drawing thingies tonight.
No links. Find them yourselves, you lazy bastards.

Years

Managed to catch up with Hyouka last night. Reading Baka-Tsuki translations would be redundant since they only translated up to Volume 2 which the anime has also gotten to.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years

Germans are beating Denmark. Woohoo!

Oh, how sad. The post count was reverted to 1 by Captain Fabio... oh well. LOL.

Pokestick, you mean "The Legend of Korra"? If so, that show is awesome, and I just watched some not too long ago. Not bad for continuing the Aang saga. Haven't caught up on FMA though.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

2003 or Brotherhood, Lapras.

/finished the manga last night because what is watching the rest of Brotherhood when it's not on netflix. :v It's all on Hulu but that's harder to watch because it's on a computer ahah...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't watch the 2003 version without going 'augh so different' for the most part. Though is hilarious because some of the flashbacks are more accurate in 2003 than in Brotherhood. I think it only goes for one or two of the flashbacks though. I'm not sure because I haven't watched much of 2003.

I seriously wonder what I would have bought at the convention if I didn't buy all FMA stuff. :|c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've heard about the ending to the 2003 version and... idk how they would have tossed in a hint or two. It would have been... interesting though? xD

Years
13. This Pikachu Happy Meal toy is waaaaaaay too much fun.

I went out and bough several happy meals just for the cards included. And the toys, too, I guess. 4 cards down, 8 to go!

Brotherhood was fairly interesting. It's the last show I generally sit through when watching Toonami with friends, as I've already seen the two shows after that at least twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back