• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"well you hread what the man said. all power to Prog!!" yelled Olid to his crew.

as the reat of the group rested on the ship. Sean left Jodi to feed Nector. then walk over to Mike and asked "So what your story?"

"my story? it kind of like these guys here." said Mike then look out the window. "not much to say" added Mike

"it got to be something. or you won't be here. PLEASE!!! " said Jodi

MIke thougth about tit then said "Well since you asked so nice. i from the region of Chanano. a place northwest of the Hoenn region. stange compare to the other places on earth. i got Charzard like any other beginier. did the 10 gym challenge their. but before i was able to get to the elite four there. Team Rocket made a come back. it turn out that they wanted to destory the world by restoring an anicent pokemon. me and a few friends stop them and became heros back there. beat the elite four. thats it"

"but how you meet Chezni?" asked Sean

"well after that i became bored. so my professor came up on a thery on how Team Rocket did the bring back to live thing so she sent me to Kanto. o thougth it be good for me to beat a new set of gym leaders and get me a bit educated. after a few badges i came to meet Chezni and got invole in this wried stuff. the rest is history."

"What happen?" said Jodi and Sean together.

"I said history. end of story" finished Mike

"about time. because we about to landed. ahy ways they do not need to know that stuff rigth now." said Chezni.

sooned they landed in Prog

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Prog was still... Prog. Plenty of the colored sheets covering a good portion of the populous, as always. Aside from that, there was a more somber feel to the atmosphere than when the group was there last.

Chezni bowed his head to the Necromancers. He then looked at the rest of the group. "They know. They sensed the battle and all of the death."

The lead Necromancer stepped forward. The group could see a tear hit the ground from where the Necromancer was standing.

Allicko knew what this meant. "They have been weeping for the fallen."

Chezni nodded. "I know how they feel." he said. "I've also lost dear friends in these kinds of battles. We have to find a way to stop Tyraxis and Zarnon, before they can do this again..."

Neina, the blue haired girl, looked to the sky suddenly. "No worries though. Here come our friends."

An enormous platinum Airship could be seen in the sky. Its size was several times larger than even Olidamaara's Ship. The Port of Prog was bustling with activity, as the massive ship docked by the Legion Tower.

Aboard the Anxiety, Tyraxis was getting quite restless. "They have called in their reinforcements, you fool!" he said to Zarnon. "If we don't strike now, they will gather enough manpower to pose a threat many times greater than the one they previously stood!"

Zarnon knew Tyraxis was right. Even now, he could sense the tremendous energy that coarsed through the new Airship that landed at Prog. But something else seemed to be bothering him as well.

"It's more than that." he began. "I have become concerned about the one named Sean. The creature he has with him, I think he called it Eevee..."

"Ha ha ha ha..." A voice could be heard from the bridge. "An Eevee, you say?" A man emerged wearing a silver uniform with a black piece of cloth tied to his right arm. A Rapier was sheathed to his right side. His eyes were covered with a white mask, and his long silver-blond hair almost matched its color. A white cape hung down his back, as he eyed the surrounding area.

"I see..." he said in a cold voice. "Chezni is with them. Lance is there as well. And... There's Neina and Roan..."

Zarnon didn't know what to make of the man. This was the first time he'd ever seen this individual on the Anxiety.

Tyraxis responded to the man's sudden burst of knowledge. "I see you've made it." he began. "Zarnon, I'd like to introduce you to Jade Ashcroft."

Jade began to grin, and Zarnon couldn't help but feel as if this man was staring directly into his soul.

Last edited:
Years
OOC: did you change to where Zarnon was. in Prog? it was confusing that you change from the group then to Zarnon

IC:Misty took a look at the Necromancers. then look in the direction of the island they just returned from. then she asked "if Zarnon is a Necromancer too. can't he relive the friends we lost and then make them work for him?"

"yes, he can. the only problem is he may wait until a while before he use them." said Lance

"then we must try to get our friends back then." said Ash.

"i agree on that but.." then Mike "we don't know where they are. if we know where they are. Then MAYBE we can raid the place for thier bodys."

then Nenia finish his senence by saying "then give them to the Necromancers to do their stuff or give them a proprer bearal."

some nodded at this idea but not all. Chezni seems uncertain about this so he remained silent.

then Jodi walked over to Sean and told him. "i just had a vision. it was about Zarnon."

Sean seemed a bit surprise and said "could you tell where they are or anything. was Serinr there with him?"

Jodi shook her head as to say no. "but Zarnon is in Prog i think. i saw that tower place."

"you need to tell Chezni. this is important." said Sean

Jodi nodded and then said "come with me" then she stated walking to chezni

"Ok?" said Sean and he nodded to Eevee to follow. so he and Eevee follow Jodi to tell Chezni

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni was actually near the tower when Sean and Jodi went to him. "I see..." Chezni said. "That isn't Zarnon in there. But, I'm not surprised that you thought it was him. Zarnon actually has a brother. He was confined in that tower for his protection."

Sean was a bit confused at this. "Protection? From what?"

Chezni explained. "He looks like Zarnon to the point that people have often mistaken him for the real Zarnon. Allicko saw this and the man's good side and confined him to the tower for protection. If you want, we can go to see him. He enjoys visitors on occasion."

Sean nodded. "It might be a good idea." he said. "This man might know something that will help us."

Sean, Jodi, and Chezni made their way to the tower. Inside, the place was lined with shelves full of books and scrolls of various types. One room had all sorts of test tubes and beakers, like a medievil laboratory. A man fitting the exact description of Zarnon seemed to be entranced in one of the longer books.

Chezni nodded. "This is Noraz. He is Zarnon's twin brother."

The man looked up. "Ahh! Chezni! I see you've brought the newcomers to me."

Jodi was amazed at the resemblance to Zarnon. But at the same time, she quickly noticed the completely different personality that this man had. "You ARE different..."

Noraz chuckled from this. "Yes. However, we are similar in many things as well. For instance, we can both use the same magics. Also, neither of us age at all. Of course, these are just a few of the similarities."

The group also noticed that the high-pitched voice didn't exist in this man. Instead, he had a more typical elderly sound to his voice.

Chezni looked around. Noraz quickly spoke. "I understand you wish to defeat my brother." he said.

Sean nodded. "We're sorry, but he has to be stopped..."

"Don't be sorry." Noraz said. "I know he has to be defeated. I've been trying to come up with a way to do it for some time now. But, I think there might actually be a way to do it."

Chezni nodded. "Go on."

Noraz continued. "Have you ever heard of a Chronomaster?"

Chezni nodded. "You mean a Mage that has the ability to transport people through time?"

"Exactly." Noraz said, paging through another book. "Here it is." He showed everyone a picture of an old man and a large machine that was next to the man. "I have a theory that my brother got his powers from a certain event. If we prevent that event from happening..."

Sean nodded. "We can stop ALL of this from happening."

"Yes..." Noraz said. "But..."

Sean jumped up. "I'll be outside. Tell me when you get dorections to this Chrono-guy." With that, Sean had run out.

Jodi looked out the window. "I'll make sure he stays out of trouble..." As she finished, she followed Sean.

Outside, Sean, Jodi, and the rest of the group waited for Chezni to come out. Sean was a bit nervous about the whole time-travel thing. "I wonder if we'll change all of history by doing this?" he said.

Jodi simply nodded. "Probably, but some change is good. I just hope we don't mess anything up too badly..."

After a few nimutes, Chezni came out of the tower. "Ok. We have to go North of here. It's less than a day on foot, so it would probably be best to walk."

With that, the group was off on what they hoped would be the last leg of their journey.

Ooc: When I switched to Zarnon, it was on his flagship. Ooc)

Years
"it going to be tricky." said Ash "going thorugth time but i going to be cool"

then Misty said "well this is something new"

ahead of the group was Mike and Chezni. they were talking to each other. and the only thing that could be hread was Mike saying "does he know? you know about what my happen."

then Chezni said "doesn't"

"he must know or if this goes wrong then we my be in a grim predicment and we won't have him or her to help." said Mike then he walk to Sean and Jodi

"Sean are you sure you want to do this. have you thougth this thourgth?" said Mike

Sean said "yes.. why?"

Mike responed "well if we do this. then time will change. time is a weirld thing. if we do this then maybe you won't be here or you won't have this kind of Eevee."

"What do you mean this kind of Eevee? Sean Eevee is fine" said Jodi

"Zarnon killed Mew and Mew transfere some of its power to Eevee. rigth. well Zarnon didn't did that then Eevee won't be lke this." then Mike turned to Jodi and said "and you may never have met Sean. didn't your faimly move out of Clearen City because of the attack that happen a cople of years ago. then you went to Pallet Town and met Sean."

"how did you know that?" said Jodi

"i just do. just think about what my happen if we do this. what my happen if we mess up. Just think ahead. it is done in Pokemon battles and it is done outside of those battles too." then MIke went back ot Chezni to let them talk

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni nodded. "That is indeed possible. Zarnon's influence is why Asmodia was there to injure Mew and cause her to transfer her power to Eevee. You will still have the same Eevee, but..."

Sean nodded. "But Eevee might lose his Celestial powers..."

Chezni nodded. "It is a possibility that can't be ignored... Of course, it is only a possibility..."

Neina looked at Chezni. "That's not the only thing that might happen..."

Chezni nodded. "Yes, but we'll worry about that when we get to that point..." Chezni motioned to Mew. "I'll be back in a moment."

Chezni and Mew took off toward a small patch of trees. Sean snuck toward where Chezni and Mew were.

"I see..." Chezni said. Sean could hear every word plain as day, but unfortunately Mew was talking in her native Pokemon Language, so he couldn't make out all of it.

"Mew... Mew Mew..." Mew said, as Chezni listened intently.

Chezni finally responded. "I know... It was the same with Pikachu and the Legendary Pokemon... Of course, Pikachu was already able to handle the sudden increase in power... Most Pokemon cannot... It will be a decision that Sean will have to make... I cannot force him one way or the other..."

"Mew Mew" Mew said.

Chezni nodded. "Yes... Once your Limiter is removed, Eevee will show his true power, like it or not... You seem to understand this history thing better than even me..." Chezni said with a slight chuckle. But, Sean could tell that Chezni was worried about Eevee. The next thing that Chezni said made Sean understand what the concern was about.

Chezni continued. "I've seen what happens to Pokemon that gain Celestial Powers. For every one that is able to handle them, five or six cannot... I've seen it happen... That is how Asmodia became the way he is now... Of course..."

Sean took a step back and almost tripped. It was as if he had just seen a ghost; his face had turned white. Eevee... like Asmodia? That couldn't be. He wouldn't believe it. He had heard enough! He ran from the spot to a clearing where nobody was. First Rui turned evil, and now there was a possibility that it would happen to Eevee?

"Why didn't Chezni tell me?" Sean said. He knew that he'd lose it if he ever had to fight against Eevee, his first Pokemon. "I never would have imagined something like that happening, but he was there... Why would both Chezni and Mew make up the same story? WHAT IS GOING ON?!!!!!!!"

But in his mind, Sean knew that it had to be the truth. He also knew that Eevee would go through with it to save the two worlds, even if it meant him becoming like Asmodia... "I know what the answer will be, but I'll leave it up to Eevee..." Sean said. "Chezni DID say it was our decision..." As he finished, he returned to where the others were. Chezni was already there waiting for him.

Chezni nodded. "You heard part of what we talked about. However, It wouldn't be fair to make the decision for you, so I will leave it to you and Eevee. If you two decide not to do this, we will not. I'll try to find another way to stop Zarnon from destroying both worlds. But if you want to, I can tell you that there is still a chance that Eevee will not turn evil... But the decision is yours to make."

Ooc: If you go through with this, I'm going to roll it to see if Eevee can control the power, just to let you know. It's not set in stone whether he can or can't. Here's how my system works.

I take my Percentile Dice, and roll them. I'll give you the table so you can see what the result will be.

01-39: Eevee plain cannot handle the power and dies from the overload soon after gaining the power. Such a death renders him impossible to revive. (Remember, Sean and Eevee don't know this can happen.)

40-60: Eevee is fine with it and gains full power.

61-00: Eevee goes insane from the sudden increase and turns evil. The party, in turn has to fight him...

In other words, 40-60 is the only real safe area. It is up to Sean and Eevee to decide what happens. If I narrowly miss the 40-60 range (by like 2 or 3), there might still be a chance to undo that damage. I'll tell you what I rolled if you take that path. I use the Honor System, otherwise you'd automatically succeed anyway. I don't like killing characters.

Remember also, it's still possible to beat Zarnon without taking this path. It's just whether or not you want to see Eevee's true power.

Ooc)

Years
OOC: well i had some sort of plan for Eevee and i guess it ok to tell you but this what i had plan for Eevee and Sean. i was planing for this when they figth Serenir but you pull him out the figth so now i just save it for another part. Sean and Eevee figth a person. Sean rage then cause Eevee to evo ,like Pikachu into Manachu, but into a part fully evil creature due to Sean rage. (if you see Digimon. it be like when Ti got graymon to degievo into Skullgraymon) Eevee in its dark Evo from goes crazy. friends try to stop it. fails. sean then trys to clam it down which he does and Eevee de-evo and gets a fur color change like Pikachu. then eventaully Sean gets Eevee to evo (like Pikachu into Manuchu) the rigth way. but what what i was pushing to. put this is a chain RP and which one of our ways work then ok.

IC: Sean was not sure but then he said "can you let Eevee and i to be alone. where you guys are not listining."

"a course." i would suggest the trees but i think that clearing over their on the road is best. we can still see you so incase something bad happens. we know." said Chezni

"come on Eevee." said Sean to Eevee. then Eevee and Sean walked over there with Jodi following then Sean look back and said "we need to do this alone, Jodi"

Jodi seem a bit surprise and said "well i just want to say. make this deiscision on what is good. but make it what you want too."

"we try" replyed Sean

Sean and Eevee were there. Sean was siting down. Eevee was laying down. Sean was stracting Eevee's stomach. Eevee seems to enjoy this. "i can't remember the last time we did this." Sean said

Eevee resoned in it Pokespeech

"i know we been figthing evil. but still when i dream about being a pokemon trainer and when i got you, even thougth you were not what i wanted, i dream about beating gym leaders and travel with you and Jodi. not figthing demons that could destry the world."

Eevee resoned

"well you do it because it is good. you do it to protect me. well i do it because it good. with this power i geusss you need to. and as your trainer i am responable to stand by you like you stand by me!"

Eevee resoped

"but i don't want you turn evil. like Asmodia" said Sean

Eevee reply in poke speek

Sean seem to understand and said "well then i geuss we won't let it happen"

Eevee then spoke

"then its a ok to travel in time" said Sean

Eevee nodded

now Sean and Eevee both walked back to the group and said "me and Eevee both decided that we should do it."

"ok then lets do it." said Al

then Mike wispered to Chezni "what about Jodi. she inspire Eevee and Sean but she does more then that.that girl is not just a regular girl. that girl has something speacal in her. what need to be done about her?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
At about that time, the sound of coins could be heard from behind the group. Everyone turned to see Olidamaara standing behind them. He had the familiar half-grin look with the other side of his face covered.

"Hey." He said. "I just wanted to say, good luck. We're all counting on you."

Chezni chuckled for a second. Ash and Misty did the same.

OliD looked around. "What? Do I have a booger hanging or something?"

Chezni shook his head. "No. It's a Leslie Neilson thing. On a movie called Airplane he comes into the cockpit and says that exact line three times exactly the same way. It just brings back memories..."

OliD shrugged. "I never saw that one."

Chezni looked toward the sky. "I'm not surprised... TV doesn't exist in this world... At least, not yet..."

Jodi looked toward the direction that the group was headed in. Her necklace began to glow again. "W...what..."

She saw a vision of Zarnon fighting an enormous creature. He eventually chased the creature away, but was injured in the batle. A strange Dragon appeared and fused with Zarnon, healing him. After that, Zarnon began destroying towns and armies with his undead minions.

Chezni nodded as she told him everything. "That might be our event. If we stop it from happening, it would stop all of this..."

Ash nodded. "But, what is that creature Zarnon was fighting?"

Jodi shook her head. "I don't know. It was tremendously powerful, even moreso than Asmodia... But, it was strangely familiar. I feel like I've seem it before..."

Mike looked to Chezni, Neina, Lance, and Roan. All four of them nodded.

Chezni looked at Jodi. "Do you recall at all what the creature's name was?"

Jodi looked in the same direction again. "I don't know, but it said something about the time of Apocalypse being at hand."

"Allicko!" Chezni said. "Exactly how long ago did Zarnon initially start destroying Towns and Cities?"

Al thought for a moment. "About six years ago."

"Six years..." Chezni said. "Right after I got to..." He then looked at the rest of the group. "We have no choice now. We MUST go back in time."

Meanwhile, at Zarnon's fleet, Tyraxis was becoming a bit bored.

"Why don't we just destroy the Sword Coast?" he said. The fleet had gotten to the eastern lands of Ahm, but Zarnon had ordered them to stop.

"I would like to wait for our friends to triumphanmtly return!" Zarnon said. "Even if they change history, I will still end up with the same amount of power. Thusly, I will have the same army. It'll just take me a bit longer... Ehee hee hee hee hee hee!!!"
Zarnon's eyes widened in that moment.

Jade stood on the mast of one of the wooden Airships. "No..." he said. "It couldn't be..." But he knew it was what he thought it was. A massive misshapen abomination could be seen even ten miles off the coast of Ahm. Even that far out, the creature looked like it was right next to the ships.

Tiamat was floating in the air to the north when she caught a glimpse of the enormous mass that seemed to be engulfing at least half of the Sword Coast. "What is THAT supposed to be? Oh well. It should be fun to find out!" As she finished speaking, she headed to the massive creature.

Years
"the necklace could be wrong" said Mike

"but then when could it happen?" asked Ash

"we don't know?" said Max

"but what does Chezni mean by Six years ago." asked Sean

"it what happen that he worry about" said Jodi

everybody seems surpise and Sean asked "how you know that?"

Jodi answer back "i been messing with the necklace. and i found out i can look back into time but i not very good at it." then she saw Sean was about to say somethng but Jodi countined knowing what he was going to say "but i didn't see it clearly. We need to ask Chezni"

"you want to know. but you don't want to know." said Lance

Al then said "they need to know"

"yes they may need to that why i going to tell them if they don't ask any questions why i speaking" said Chezni

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at Al. "It's time I told you all everything. As some of you know, I am not of this world or the Pokemon World. Instead, I come from a place called Earth, in a system called Starlance."

Sean nodded. "I had heard about the Elites mentioning Starlance before. Is that what you are talking about."

Chezni nodded. "Yes. Tyraxis used to lead the Kingdom of Tyraxia, a militaristic power that sided with Synaria in an attempt at global conquest. They nearly succeeded. But there was a factor that they didn't forsee. I am more than a simple Pokemon Trainer. I am in fact a part of a secret organization that fights against oppression when others cannot. Our code name is Nova Warriors."

It was then that the crystal in Chezni's armor began glowing. Chezni simply nodded. "Yes, Eden. I was getting to that." He then looked at the rest of the group. "At the time of our initiation, we are each given a special crystal that enables us to tap into the very lifeforce of the planet that we are on at the time, summoning Attacks known as KI Attacks. As such, we called these crystals Nova Crystals. On a side note, they are also the source of our armor, such as the one you see on me."

Sean thought for a minute. "So, in other words... You people are like crime-fighters... And the crystals enable you to transform into these Nova Warriors."

Chezni nodded. "You could say that. But there's much more to it than that. Each crystal is sentient. They have their own Intelligence and Personality. Hell, I even have arguments with mine on occasion. Of course, only the owner of the crystal can hear it, since it communicates its thoughts directly into the mind of the owner."

Ash nodded. "Well... This is all new... First, you're an alien from a distant planet, and now you're a superhero... What's next, some huge enemy with multiple forms?"

Chezni sighed. "Actually, yes... You see, as you already know, the huge mass from Jodi's vision is called Apocalypse. This creature was supposed to be destroyed, but it appears that a part of it survived and regenerated into a completely new creature. It will start by devouring buildings, then cities. When it gets large enough, it will eventually be able to devour entire planets. If it is allowed to get to that point, it will be nearly impossible to stop..."

Jodi looked at Chezni. "How did this creature come to be?"

Chezni shrugged. "Nobody really knows what, or who created this creature. We think it is an ancient biological weapon, but there is no historical evidence to help us figure its origin out... The only thing we can do is destroy it. If we kill it in the past, it won't injure Zarnon and it won't be able to become more powerful."

For a moment, the entire group fell silent, as they tried to take all of this imformation in.

Finally, Neb spoke up. "Epic battle against an invincible foe capable of wiping out worlds? Well, I'm sold! When do we go?"

Years
"well i geuss it about time to report to the people in other earth, pokemon world earth, i mean." he dug up in a pocket on his overcoat and took out mirrow.

"a Two Way Mirrow. great for commuicating with other people" said Al

"yes most all the elites have these. we us these to keep in touch when PCs are not avaiable." said Mike

"who are you calling?" asked Lance

Mike looked up and then look at the mirrow and said "Champion Anna for Chanano regoin"

the mirrow blick and flash then a face of a black hair girl in white that was around her 30's and a bit older then Mike appeared. "Yes, who is it?"

"it me Mike. i calling from the plant Prog. it a bit harder for the mirrows to work between worlds." responed Mike.

the girl named Anna responed "i see you now. what you need?"

"i just reporting what been happening." said mike then contiuned "i recieve a message form Mew like you know aready. the battle with Zarnon was a lost. to many undead to figth, more then Max, May, and me to haddle. Some of Zarnon top people were their and plus the girl named Rui, you know about her, dark side awakened. we were able to escaped."

Anna was listening and said "well here. it been a bit quite. the undead armys battles have been a few. it seems he use most of them in that battle you were in. except for a few Zarnon trained trainers, which are not very powerful, that all been happening, but... their are a few disturbances here in Chanano. reports of a black dragon being seen. Then in Jhoto, their war some of Zarnon people hunting for Celeibii. but that it."

"we working on the black dragon thing at the time. we going back in time rigth now" then MIke look at Sean and said "Mike out"

Anna said back "Anna out" then the image on the mirrow disappear

"it look like our dragon is doing a dimansion shadow. now we need to go back in time for he doesn't mess anything up" said Mike

"What was that all about" said Sean

"well just like CHezni and his Nova Warriors. in the pokeworld we got some sort of world protection group called Grobal and it made up of the most powerful trainers from each region and it professors" said Mike then look at his watch and said "but we need to get moving" and walked on

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Just for reference, Prog is a City. The planet is Oerth. Ooc)

Chezni nodded in agreement. With that, the group headed to the Chronomaster's house. After a few hours they got there without incident. Inside, there were various machines, some which were familiar to the group and others that weren't.

A large device that fit the illustration in the book was set in the far corner of the room. A short man with a grey beard was tending to the machine.

Chezni nodded to the group. "As Allicko would say, this is the Chronomaster."

The man turned around to reveal a middle-aged face that had one of those magnifying glasses on his right eye (the kind rich people of old would have.). "How did I know you were going to show up?"

Chezni grined. "Because we always end up coming when things like this happen?"

The man rolled his eyes. "And of course, you want to use my invention... Young people always relying on the old men to come up with the answers in these times... I wonder what you'd do if I were to suddenly just keel over right now... Just pffft... Out of the blue..." He then looked at the group at the entrance of the building. "Well come in! I don't have all day, and I'm sure the world doesn't either."

Chezni explained the situation to the man, as he rolled his eyes again. "Suuure... And you need to go back in time to stop all of this from happening..." the old man said. "Let me ask you something. Do you have any clue what the reprecussions of time-travel are? If you do this thing, defeat this monster, Chezni will have never gone to the Pokemon world. Thusly, you will have never come here, and none of you would have any memory of these events or any associated with Chezni. And this isn't the only time he has saved the world. In other words, you could end up making things far worse than they are now."

Chezni nodded. "But we aren't going to destroy Apocalypse. We'll just weaken it and make sure the dragon doesn't fuse with Zarnon."

The man nodded. "I know I'll regret this..." he said as he set a few dials on his machine. "You have two hours... You know the routine... Be back through the portal in two hours, or the gate will close, stranding you in the past. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have alot of work to do."

With that, the group was sort of pushed through the portal. On the other side, they were in a field with a mountain range in front of them. The portal had shut and wouldn't open for another two hours.

Chezni nodded. "We have to get to that mountain range. If we go on foot..."

Ash nodded. "On foot? I think not..."

Ash suddenly threw a Poke-Ball. An enormous multi-colored bird came out.

"You know..." the bird said. "I really have to stop letting you put me in that thing..."

Ash nodded. "It's not like you would have fit through the portal...'

The Pokemon nodded. "Well, everyone get on. Welcome to the Ho-Oh Express, a non-stop flight to... That place!" he said as he pointed to the mountain range.

Years
"Wow!! You have a Ho-oh" said Jodi

"This is not the time for this" said Mike and got on the Ho-oh

Everybody got on the large bird and were soon up in the sky. They went pass feilds of grass and then Sean point and said "I think i just saw a few Bagons and maybe even a Shelldon. Are we in the Pokemon World?"

"Must be. the Dragon did appear here first. That one of the reason Zarnon came to this world to begin with due to that dragon was most likly to be here." said Chezni

"Well Mike. In that mirrow thing, you said the dragon is creating a dimansion shadow. What is that?" asked Jodi

"A dimansion shadow, one of the few things I know about these other world junk, is when a usally powerful thing is in one dimansion but is kind in the other dimansion but not really their." said Mike

Then Ho-oh flew close towards a clearing. what could be seen was a flew Team Dark members in black and blue uniforms. were standing around a black mass. their were some machancal cages which may be use to capture something.

"They here! This is not good. Team Dark is going to capture the Dragon once it get full in this world." said Al

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni shook his head. "The Dragon-Apocalypse... He won't be captured that easily..."

Ash looked toward the mountains. A gigantic black mass seemed to be pulsating at the mountains. "THAT'S a Dragon?"

Chezni nodded. "The one thing that is known about Apocalypse is that it used to be a Dragon. Of course, that is far from the case now..."

As the group headed to the mountains, Ho-Oh suddenly stopped. "You're kidding, right?"

Ash looked at the Pokemon. "What do you mean?"

Ho-Oh replied. "Remember how I was leading you to all those Regions to prepare you for the fight against Asmodia?"

Ash nodded. "Yes, what of it?"

Ho-Oh looked at the massive creature again. "This has absolutely nothing to do with that..."

The entire group facefaulted in reaponse to Ho-Oh. Chezni simply smacked his head with his hand.

Ash shook his head and sighed. "This is what I've lived with ever since he decided to 'choose' me..."

In a few more minutes, the group was near the mountain range. Zarnon could be seen over by a cave, hiding. Team Dark was near Asmodia.

Chezni raised an eyebrow. "The old Team Dark... This is before Jade joined them, Ash. They have no regard for life and show absolutely no remorse for their actions. If it comes to it, don't hesitate to kill them..."

As the group landed, everyone could hear a voice. "Become ONE with Perfection!"

Chezni grinned. "You may have shrunk, but you still act the same." Close up, Apocalypse was the size of a small city already, and tentacles covered its entire body. Three large eyes could be seen on one side of the creature.

Misty looked at the creature for a moment. "This has to be the UGLIEST thing I've ever seen!"

About ten Team Dark members could be seen around the massive creature. They seemed to be constructing a capturing mechanism of some sort.

Chezni yelled out to them. "Stop it you fools! This thing is too powerful for that!"

The Team Dark members turned to see Chezni. "Like we're gonna listen to a KID!" the closest one said. "Shut up and go home! Ha ha ha...." they turned back to the creature and continued building their contraption.

Chezni looked at Apocalypse. "We have to stop Team Dark and force this creature to go into hibernation again. That will hopefully put an end to Zarnon's power... Then history should remain unchanged..."

Sean looked at Eevee, who was looking at him. "Ok... Let's do this..."

"Celestial powers tend to manifest when the trainer is in great danger. It is in that time that a Celestial Pokemon will realize their true power."

Sean and the others looked around to see who was talking, but nobody could be found. All that could be heard was Eevee's usual cry.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Eevee and Sean were the first ones down the hill then followed by the others. Jodi sent out Nector "use brick break necture!!" The Heracross hit the capturing mechanism and yelled out "Me and some of the others break this thing. Sean you keep them busy"

Sean understand. Chezni, Mike and the Elite trainers agree and took out one of thrie own Pokemon. The Team Dark members were throwing pokeballs and attack.

"Eevee use take down!!!" said Sean. Eevee slam hard into the Team Dark's Machoke.

the Machoke sring his arm and and it miss Eevee. "What!?!? how could that miss?"

Sean just smile and said "good one there Eevee" then Sean said "use double team"

Eevee illision were all over the place leaving the Machoke and other Team Dark pokemon confuse but they still attack and not even hiting the real Eevee.

Sean then said "finish it with ligth spear!!" Eevee glowed golden and all the other Eevee illsions and then they all charge and they hit one pokemon each. they were able to stop about half of the group.

"Good stagty." said Mike and coutinued battling with his Charizard

Then all of the sudden, Eevee was hit by a dark tenacle. Sean ran to his Eevee. then look up and saw that the dragon thing attack it.

"It must have awaken and attacking the only thing powerful here as in what it seen." said Chezni.

the tenacle was going to slam into Sean and Eevee again but Sean grab Eevee in his arms. then was hit again. it was going to do it again. it was going to hit them again but this time a shelldon took the hit.

"no. way it did it. it shouldn't." said Sean then he saw the tencle warping around the pokemon. "get your hands of him"

Then Eevee glowed gold. he was flowing with power and then slam into the tenacle. the tenacle then was cut off and disappear. Sean then throw a pokeball. "that should keep him safe for now."

""we need to stop that thing" said Chezni

Eevee was still glowing gold. and Sean said "We make sure it goes back to sleep!!"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni nodded. "Anything more and everything that is the entire universe as we know it could be at risk..."

Jirachi seemed to be chanting in a strange language. Suddenly, everyone could see his eyes glow golden. Beams shot forth from his eyes toward the machine, cutting it clean in half.

It was then that the real fight began. The massive misshapen creature that was Apocalypse radiated a tremendous aure, sending all of Team Dark, the Elite Four, and Misty back a few hundred yards. Sean, Jodi, and Ash were the only ones that were still close enough to attack. To make matters worse, a barrier was now between Sean's group and Chezni's group. They were trapped.

Chezni could be heard from outside of the barrier. "You MUST stop this creature. If you get to the point where the barrier is disabled, it should be enough to make Apocalypse go into hibernation!"

Zarnon could be seen unconscious next to Chezni. Chezni nodded. "We'll stop the Dragon from fusing with Zarnon! You stop that thing!"

Sean, Jodi, and Ash nodded, as Pikachu transformed into Manachu. A voice could be heard from within Apocalypse. "You seem bound and determined to defeat me. Very well! I won't hold back!"

At that point, the creature began glowing. Sean looked at the massive thing with a focused intent. "Oh yeah..." he said. "We'll win for sure..."

It was then that Eevee began to radiate an immense aura, far greater than the group had seen yet.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Eevee seem to be a larger but cover in the golden flames. Jodi could be hread saying "ahh"

"It only powering up. It may not go all the way." said Chezni.

Jodi then said "Nector use Megahorn!!"

Sean then said "Use light spear!" Eevee form a spear- like shape and fire it self at Apocalypse. He hit him before Nector did but Nector did more damage by hiting the same spot Eevee hit.

Manachu form a sword made of ligthening and slash the dark creature. "Good job Manachu!" said Ash.

Apocalypse seem to get weaken but the figth is not over with let.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
The barrier began to vanish, and a face could be seen around where the three eyes were in Apocalypse. It was grinning. "Hmm... I underestimated you... I'll be back when I am at full power. It should only take a few years."

With that, the creature seemed to vanish. Chezni looked around frantically, but no trace of the huge creature could be found. "I can't detect him anymore!" Chezni said. "I sense no power coming from here, or anywhere around here."

Allicko had already healed Zarnon, and sent him on his way. "We don't have time to search. Zarnon is healed, so the Dragon shouldn't fuse with him. We just have to hope that is enough."

Chezni nodded, but Sean was unsure. As for Eevee, it reverted back to its original form without trouble, but was still displaying irregular levels of energy. "I don't get it." Sean said. "Eevee is still powering up!"

Chezni looked at Eevee for a second. "It should be fine..." he said. "Eevee is adjusting to the new power he has within him. You should know as well."

Sean looked in confusion at what Chezni had just said, but realized what he meant. "... You mean I'm also..." he said.

Chezni shook his head. "Not quite, but you are also beginning to show your true power as well. Ash did the same when Pikachu began to change."

Neb looked at his wrist, which didn't have a watch on it. "Um, shouldn't we get back to our entrance point?"

Chezni nodded. "There is nothing we can do here. We just have to hope that enough was changed to make a difference. Zarnon will still have a large army. It is just a matter of how big it is..."

With that, the group headed back to the base of the mountain, leaving the remainder of Team Dark in confusion.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
The group flew back to the entrance point. Then Sean asked, "So i also geting more powerful too?"

"Well yes. All trainers have some sort of connection with their pokemon. It just yours is with a Celestal and you feel it different." said Mike who look at his pocket watch and said "You better hurry Ho-oh or we not going to make it on time"

Ho-oh seemed affended by this and said "Don't worry we will make it." Then started to fly faster.

By now Eevee's energy was back to normal. the only difference was it's fur. The color wasn't brown any more. It change to a golden brown color. Sean was about to ask why Eevee fur change but they were at the time portal and Chezni said "Hurry, the portal looks like it is going to close."

Everybody jump of Ho-oh and ran into the portal. Ash returned Ho-oh to its pokeball. Chezni was their saying hurry to Sean, Jodi and Jirachi who were on the way to the portal but then the old man appear and said "You want to get stuck here! Come in here!" After he said that the portal closed.

The group were in the Old man house and Chezni was angry. "We need to go back. They are still their."

The Old Man was their shakeing his head and said "THat the problem with you young people. All ways in a rush. Well you going have to wait 3 weeks before you can go back. This thing need to recharge." With that said Chezni sat down

Back with Jodi, Sean, Eevee and Jirachi. Jodi was looking for the portal and said "WHere is it?! It was here a moment ago.!! Where is it?!?!?"

Sean was seting on a rock said "It gone."

"Then what we going have to do now?" asked Jodi

"We could wait for them to come back or we wait till your time period comes." said Jirachi.

Sean pondering on Eevee color change was straching Eevee's belly said "Maybe we can call somebody"

"But who can we call that can traval througth time. It must not be here. Jirachi can't travel througth time. So wait. Celebii Can. but who can call him."

"Jirachi can call her" said Sean

"YEs he can" then Jodi grab Jirachi and said "YOu call Celebii!"

Jirachi floated a way and said "OK I try."

Now their hope to leave and go back to their time rest in Jirachi

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked at the rest of the group. "Well... We should wait here."

Ash looked confused. "What do you mean?"

Chezni simply responded. "They will find us here at some point. I doubt we'll have to wait long."

Sean was getting a bit restless. MewTwo seemed a bit distracted about something.

"So..." Sean said. "Why did you originally decide to fight Asmodia?"

MewTwo looked toward the sky. "I really don't know." he said. "For my entire life, I have been searching for a purpose. At first, I thought that I could take control of the world, being the most powerful Pokemon. But that was a mistake that cost the lives of many people, and almost claimed Ash's life as well..."

Sean looked in interest at what the Pokemon was saying. "So, you were originally evil?"

MewTwo nodded. "You could say that. But those events led up to a revelation that I couldn't have imagined. Pikachu and the rest of the Pokemon that I had cloned began shedding tears. Somehow, these tears tapped into an ancient power and revived Ash. That was the first time I saw the Shining Power, which we call the Celestial Power."

Sean looked toward the sky again. "Yeah. And that was a sample of what it could do..."

"Ouwee!" Eevee said, staring at the moon. It was quite different from the one that resided over their world. Instead of being grey, it was blue and almost resembled another planet.

"I wonder..." MewTwo said. "If my purpose is related to the Celestial Pokemon..."

"Mew!" Mew said. The group looked in the direction Mew was looking in. Jirachi and Celebi could be seen heading toward everyone.

"Bi! Bi!!" Celebi said.

Sean grinned. "I guess it's time."

Back at the house, Chezni was finally getting tired of waiting. "We will have to leave soon. If we wait here much longer, we'll miss the battle in Prog..."

Without warning, Sean, Jodi, Jirachi, Mew, and MewTwo appeared with Celebi. Allicko grinned. "I don't know how, but they're back."

Sean looked to the rest of the group. "It's because of Celebi. We figured that he would be able to transcend time, so Jirachi picked him up. Plus, he wants to fight with us as well!"

Chezni nodded. "That's great! He has the ability to heal others as well. It is a very welcome addition."

Al nodded. "Now that that's settled, we need to get back to Prog."

The old man stopped the group in their tracks. "First, let me tell you what changed. It's not all good."

Chezni stopped. "That would be a good idea. Fill us in!"

"Very well." the Chronomaster said. "Zarnon's powers have been reduced to an extent, making him vulnerable. However, Tyraxis and the Grudiev Cannon are still a part of the enemy army. As such, the Moonglades are still lost."

Chezni nodded. "I figured that we wouldn't be able to stop that... Continue."

The man resumed. "Currently, the army is headed to Prog. They will reach the gates in a week. But it gets worse."

"How so?" Al said.

The Chronomaster's face suddenly turned grim. "Tiamat is with them. On top of that, she has acquired the powers of a certain Gem." Holding up a book, the Chronomaster showed the group a picture of a black Onyx Gem.

Chezni looked at it with concern. "The Core!!! How did she get the Core of Apocalypse?!"

"You had it weakened, but it didn't recover in time..." the man said. "She easily ripped the gem from Apocalypse and took control of the beast. Now, it is at full power through her magics and she uses it as her Flagship."

Chezni lost the color in his face. "Full power... How much of the world... No... How much of Space is left?"

The group suddenly looked in awe at Chezni.

The Chronomaster responded. "The Solar System with Sean's world is untouched as of yet... But half of Oerth is gone... You can even see it in the sky."

As the group looked out the window, they saw what looked to be red lines running through the sky.

Chezni nodded. "If we wipe out Apocalypse, we'll reverse this effect. We can't save the people that already lost their lives, but we can save our worlds..."

Al nodded. "Ok. Then we should get going to Prog."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back