• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official D/P/Pt WTF moment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
When Jasmine was randomly standing in Sunyshore, and then she gives you Waterfall.

How random can you get?

I was like that too, I said to myself, stay in Johto and worry about raising your Pokemon because your Steelix sucks in battling xD

Anyways, I usually say WTF when I'm trying to capture a legendary Pokemon and they're at low HP (like 1 or 2HP left) and I have them either paralyzed or sleeping and no matter what, they will pop out and I would waste a lot of Ultra Balls on them -_-"

:t354:TG

Butterfree-Charizard

Bug Type Master
Years
When I think i'm finally ready to leave twin leaf town and start my pokemon adventure and that kids just like "Your Rival is looking for you go find him". -.-

Munkeytoto

Ace Trainer
Years
Definitely when I tried to catch a Dialga.
I started the battle, used a quick ball and BAM caught in one turn.
It was a major WTF because last time I tried to catch Dialga it took me HOURS. This thing was false swiped, sleeping, confused and getting raped by ultra balls. Still nothing. -_-

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
The very first time I played Diamond, I was surprised when the Starly came out of nowhere in Lake Verity. In Platinum, I "WTFed" when I couldn't refuse my rival's challenge and was forced to do battle with him right off the bat.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
Years
I was chaining for a BUneary and then... Pop goes a random shiny Cascoon!
Damn... My first random shiny and it's a Cascoon... Already have shiny wurmples...

Another time and again, I was chaining for a shiny buneary at the same time surfing the net... Suddenly... POP goes a shiny buneary! Chain wasn't at 40 yet and I didn't really see the patch sparkle... But a shiny's a shiny :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2010
When I had to go run around and find Mesprit after successfully catching Uxie and Azelf within their caverns.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
when i had to battle cyrus 30 times on platinum

Xx_Kiyuki-Chan_xX

Riley Fangirl <3 ^.^
Years
Mine Would Probably be Sitting there watching my friend play Platinum and She used Earthquake on a Steelix, it was super effective, but it only brought the health down by half, The Levels were the same we sat there and were like "Okay WTF?" Then we Realized The Steelix used Rock Polish =___=; Haha who knew a move like that could save your Pokemon? ...Certainly not me ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Was playing my Platinum ROM today and I activated a cheat to find a Pokemon in the wild on a certain level. I just wanted to test and see if it worked, but instead I found a big level 96 glitch box, possibly Missingno's great grandson. WTF?

nm legend

Years
well i just got the game and the first WTF moment came when i find out that my "friend" is a goofy lookin gay kid........and when his piplup used lear i think "what that move didnt hurt you "..... or something like that lol .....well i dont regret buying it now

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Was playing my Platinum ROM today and I activated a cheat to find a Pokemon in the wild on a certain level. I just wanted to test and see if it worked, but instead I found a big level 96 glitch box, possibly Missingno's great grandson. WTF?

I've done that SEVERAL times and one time I actually got an egg. O.o

nm legend

Years
well the constant WTF moment goin on is my magnemite not listening to me......it was ev trained in my heartgold so its obviosly way attached to the other trainer....and the best WTF moment so far is wen it decided to take a nap during battle!......it was a first for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back