• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
The three games I have been playing recently are Titanfall, Lego The Hobbit, and The Elder Scrolls Online. For Titanfall, the game is good, but the campaign is too short. Course it is only nine levels long. As for Lego The Hobbit, the most recent level I completed was the one with the Goblin King. As for The Elder Scrolls Online, I am playing as a High Elf who blind in the left eye.

Years
Final Fantasy XIII. To be honest, i'm loving it. I don't really understand why everyone hates it. It's different to the other FF games, sure, but if it's not compared to them, I think it's wonderful. Hell, it's wonderful IF you compare it to the older ones.
Spoiler:

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Bravely Default and Final Fantasy X

NEED MOAR SQUARE ENIX RPGS!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I got 100% on Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze a few days ago, so pretty happy that I can say I completely finished that game. But anyways, games I'm currently playing:

Blazblue Chronophantasma - All day every day. Picked up Platinum as a sub character, haha.

Tales of Vesperia PS3 - Halfway through playing Symphonia Chronicles, I had an itch to play Vesperia lol. So, I've dropped Symphonia to replay through Vesperia xD

Pokemon X/Y:
breed breed. fight fight. berry berry.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Picked up Final Fantasy Mystic Quest at Disc Replay today for 99 cents, needless to say that I'll be blazing through this immediately.

TY

Playing Age of Empires II: HD while being slightly silly... 100% stupidity and silliness guaranteed :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
As I think I've said many times already, I'm mostly just playing League of Legends right now! Also Minecraft and Borderlands 2 come up occasionally but with exams going on I don't have much time for a lot of games. I'm also about to start a new play through on Pokémon Pearl, but that's about the 50th time this is happening so that doesn't mean a lot.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
All I do nowadays is try to get all the trophies on Final Fantasy X, which is...nearly impossible for someone with as little time as I have, haha. But I can't help trying to collect all the trophies!

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
Now that I'm mostly finished with Final Fantasy X (all that remains is to dodge some lightning bolts and to beat up Nemesis -- keep in mind that I'm using the standard US PS2 release), I'm playing Jade Cocoon 2. My disc is horribly scratched, so I need to get a replacement. However, what doesn't cause the game to freeze (still most things!) is still fun to play.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
So far it's been between Gears Of War 3 and Gears Of War Judgment mainly, gonna see if I can get 3 of my buddies to beat one of these on Insane sometime.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Legend of Dragoon asdglkjasd;gakjsglk jsdglkjas lkjas;ldkgjasd;lk jla;sdfj;aklsdfja;klsdj l;askdjg lkasdjg;lakjsdg;lajsdljsd

I was so surprised to find this at disc replay. And they had it priced so cheap I thought for sure it would be terribly scratched up but it's in near perfect condition. The last time I played it was at my friend's in like 4th grade and he was stuck at this one part because he was crazily underleveled. I'm real excited to get into this game.

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Beat Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction yesterday, now waiting on A Crack in Time from Gamefly (unless it sends me Injustice: Gods Among Us for PS4 or Donganronpa (sp) on Vita)

In the meantime, I'll probably play Skyrim.

Years
Just started replaying Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles for the PS2. Never finished it as a kid. This is one of the worst games i've ever played...

TY

Playing some Red Alert 2 at the moment... just vanilla RA2. Which is pretty fun too!

Years
Had a major rage quit moment with Final Fantasy X in Omega Ruins. After trying to get to Omega Weapon twice, I gave up once I screwed up with the Aeons, and gave my characters the death wish ;-; Now I'm working Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix for the time being...I keep switching between games because I want the trophies XD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'm playing Just Cause 2 for the first time with some Gmod mixed in sometimes. Here's to my first JC2 launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back