• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Anime would you like to live in?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Just like the thread title says: What anime would you like to live in?

Okay, we all know that everyone would want to live in the Pokemon World. If I could live in an anime world it would either be the Fairy Tail world (not edolas) or in the Air Gear world.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Realistically, I'd probably pick a simple anime world, like something from the slice of life genre.

But if I ignore any potential dangers the anime might have.. maybe Fullmetal Alchemist, Kyou Kara Maou, or Naruto? Soul Eater would be fun, too. It's hard to settle on just one. :I

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Realistically, I'd probably pick a simple anime world, like something from the slice of life genre.

But if I ignore any potential dangers the anime might have.. maybe Fullmetal Alchemist, Kyou Kara Maou, or Naruto? Soul Eater would be fun, too. It's hard to settle on just one. :I

It would be awesome to live in FMA world! Especially if you could transmute like Edward Elric, without the circle.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Probably in the Gundam universal century timeline doesn't matter really. I would love to live in the Naruto world or Bleach but with Bleach I probably wouldn't be able to see ghosts. Dragon Ball would be a great anime to live in, training to become the strongest in the world watching some black haired dude kill a green insect and a pink fat alien look alike!

CharBrothers

Martin Mystery
Years
I want to live in Fairy Tail world. And One Piece's World. I want to taste the Gum Gum Fruit. X) Naruto's World, too, is Very Interesting. :)

­­­

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Yu-Gi-Oh! of course, just a duel to solve any problem

Years
I'd love to live in the world of bleach, provided that I was a shinigami and not a normal human/weird creature. Gotta have all the cool powers and a sword or it's a no-go.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Either Fairy Tail world or maybe the world in Log Horizon! Since they are practically immortal and stuff.

Years
Too lazy to link my other post here so I'll just say this - throw me in any damn series from the vanilla hentai universe as the protagonist and I'll forever be happy. I'll be getting doze amazing asses, after all.

Or, if I had to choose, I'd prefer to go to the world of Fullmetal Alchemist. Because, as much as I love One Piece, the One Piece world is far too dangerous. I mean, there are guys like Kizaru and Akainu and Whitebeard in it who can destroy islands/completely alter the ecosystem of a place easily. Monsters...that's what they are. I wouldn't feel safe. FMA world is still manageable. And Alchemy would be amazing.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
SAO would be a nice world to live in, without the whole threat of losing your life though.

Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai's world as well, though with less corruption and all that. Call me a wuss but though I like all these places they are a little too dangerous for me :d

Years
......you have no idea how much this question hurts me. There are several series I'd love to live in.

Pandora Hearts would be great because then I can bother Break, but Hitman Reborn is a really pleasant series with some hilarious characters that I'd love to interact with. Same goes for Fairy Tail. <3 I'd also add Attack on Titan but chances are I'd be dead within a few months.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
Years
Man, I would love to live in SAO, even with the permadeath. The concept of VR is fascinating to me and Sword Art Online looks like a fantastic game.

Back