The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Hack save routine for extra saveable space? Would break compatibility with flashcarts
Yes 16 21.05%
Yes - But have 2 patches. 1 with, 1 without. 56 73.68%
No 4 5.26%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:20 AM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto Jr. View Post
I am very impressed by this. This will soon be the base for all Hacks. o.o It is great, once it is completed, I will then try it out. =D So, I know this question was asked a lot, but Jambo, do you have any idea when you will have a stable version available. O.o And is this compatible with other rom bases.
Jambo hates answering this question, so I will: This will be availible, when it is availible.:p

Right now, he is working on adding all of the new moves. He is having trouble with some because they aren't normal and may require custom ASM to work out instead of the normal battle scripting. While there isn't much left to do, it is a lot because of the complexitiy rather than the amount.

Paired with Simba
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Uzumaki Naruto Jr.
Champion

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karatekid552 View Post
Jambo hates answering this question, so I will: This will be availible, when it is availible.:p

Right now, he is working on adding all of the new moves. He is having trouble with some because they aren't normal and may require custom ASM to work out instead of the normal battle scripting. While there isn't much left to do, it is a lot because of the complexitiy rather than the amount.
Thanks for answering my question. =P Umm, well, good luck I guess.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:03 PM
LCCoolJ95
Limited Capacity

Nature: Naive
Hey Jambo, can you lock your thread? I'm getting so sick and tired of new posts, expecting some sort of an update, and it's useless data that I could care less about.

Fairy-type in Pokémon Emerald: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=288
Old June 2nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
GoGoJJTech
アルファ近く

Nature: Quiet
I've been getting emails too but nothing important is happening.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 04:31 PM
karatekid552

Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
Hey Jambo, can you lock your thread? I'm getting so sick and tired of new posts, expecting some sort of an update, and it's useless data that I could care less about.
Just unsubscribe. You sir are kind of an idiot. Jambo has been seriously hard at work. Almost everytime I talk to him, he is working on custom battle scripting or ASM for new moves and effects. If you were on RHO Social, you would know that he has begun adding support for more HM type moves to be used outside of battle as of yesterday. He works very hard to bring you something that someday will be consisdered the standard in Rom Hacking and you can't even do the simplest thing, which is unsubscribe. It is litterally on your subscritions list, just below the Last Page link.

There is a reason Jambo doesn't post updates as much here. Look at how you treated him in that last message. Why on earth would he give you what you want when you can't even respect him? I spent 5 hours solving a bug on his patch that has been there since the beginning and I wouldn't even dream of talking to him like that.

Paired with Simba
Old June 2nd, 2013, 04:53 PM
GoGoJJTech
アルファ近く

All I meant was for the time being, close the thread for people not to post stupid things. Then when there's an update, you reopen it.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Just so you guys know, this thread will be locked post haste.

For personal reasons, this patch is being put on hiatus, and in the mean time, I don't want this thread to turn into a spamfest of people requesting releases.

If you want to keep up with any developments, please look into the page on RHO Social, or check out my personal page on the same site.

This is not the end of the patch, but I seriously need to take some time out from it and get my affairs in order.

Thank you, and I'll see you when I get back!
Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:19 PM
karatekid552

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
Just so you guys know, this thread will be locked post haste.

For personal reasons, this patch is being put on hiatus, and in the mean time, I don't want this thread to turn into a spamfest of people requesting releases.

If you want to keep up with any developments, please look into the page on RHO Social, or check out my personal page on the same site.

This is not the end of the patch, but I seriously need to take some time out from it and get my affairs in order.

Thank you, and I'll see you when I get back!
In the mean time, are there any small bugs of note you want me to try and fix? I spend half my time rom hacking trying to fix things, and I've gotten pretty good at it so if there are any issues you want me to look into while you are taking a break, just let me know!

Paired with Simba
Old June 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Nature: Jolly
Thread closed on owner's request.

~

Sponsored Links

Advertise here