• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
okay the pikachu thing is awsome but how did u draw it like that plz tell me plz

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
but thats what i use and u cant draw pokemon like that are u sure

Durandal.

... (...) ...
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Well, I think its pretty easy, you need MS paint... get a sandslash sprite... select the star on the side... and cut out everyhting you want form it... and add it to the pikachu sprite... and you simply recolor pikachu's picture into blue using paint bucket and maximsed the sprite.

Any ways... Monsta... dont worry about getting layed back on the rom... just do your best when you get the time.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
i want a free pokemon can i plz have a free pokemon

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2007
I played around with a few sprites in Paint. I combined a oddish-cyndaquil and gloom-quilava Gold/Silver Sprite Mix. Then I decided to mix some from Ruby/Sapphire mixes, Mew-Chicorita and Mew-Totodile.

Tell me what you think. I might can make some for Ice version if PIKA2 wants me too :D

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
Years
Wow they look good
I'll name them
Let's see Cyndaquil - Cyndish
Quilava - Quiloom
Chicorita - Mewrita
Totodile - SabreMew

I don't know about SabreMew I couldn't think of a name
Anyway tell me what you think about those names

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
Kabismeboy said:
I played around with a few sprites in Paint. I combined a oddish-cyndaquil and gloom-quilava Gold/Silver Sprite Mix. Then I decided to mix some from Ruby/Sapphire mixes, Mew-Chicorita and Mew-Totodile.

Tell me what you think. I might can make some for Ice version if PIKA2 wants me too :D
good do u wanna be im my staff and draw pokemon for plz

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2007
COKKA said:
Wow they look good
I'll name them
Let's see Cyndaquil - Cyndish
Quilava - Quiloom
Chicorita - Mewrita
Totodile - SabreMew

I don't know about SabreMew I couldn't think of a name
Anyway tell me what you think about those names

Yeah! I like them

@fudge01 - yeah, sure, but let me teach you some forum etiquette first :P Do you have AIM, MSN, Yahoo? PM mah

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Please people, post something RELATED to my topic... >_> Anyway, I can handle the gfx, and story. New screen coming soon...

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2004
Lookin awesome! I will be making one myself real soon, it will be a hack from Pokemon Sapphire.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2014
Two things I'd like to say.
1.Pika2,the ROM sounds great,if you need any help,I'm a junior,but I have more to offer than you think!
And 2.Anyone wanna help eith my ROM,I'm accepting help thanks!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Hey keep up the good work!
It's looking great! Judging by the time it's
being taking, I'm guessing that it's going
to be REALLY good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back