• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucy Fish Boi

Music is my girlfriend
Years
Theme won't change :(

Basically, whenever I try to change my forum style, it undoes itself as soon as I log out. For example, just now I signed in and noticed the forum style was the forum default (Nimbasa's Shining Beauty). I know this isn't right because I never use that style and last time I was on I was using PC Pro Blue Edition. I've tried changing the style both in my control panel and the drop-down list at the bottom of the screen, and I've even tried signing out and back in multiple times, and cleared my cookies and cache in case that was an issue. But no matter what I do, every time I sign in I'm using Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. :( It's quite annoying because I prefer the simpler styles and this one distracts me way too much. How do I change my forum style so that it will stay the next time I sign in?

Thank you in advance for any answers! :)

Saucy Fish Boi

Music is my girlfriend
Years
Ohhh I was changing it with the "change forum style" button in the main control panel. I didn't even see the one in the options. Thank you very much! :) Sorry for asking kind of a stupid question... xD

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
It usually means "Original Post", in reference to the first post in a thread.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
How do i view my "Sent" messages/PM's

Apparently the forums keep deleting my sent messages. Not sure why. Does anyone know how to make it save the messages you send?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
WOO HOO! Thanks a ton Scar! ;) Love the avatar and sig! Lion King is my absolute favorite Disney Movie of ALL time! Heck, i even let my kids watch it on a regular basis!

But again! Thanks for the head's up! I feel like a dumby, kinda, now!

SlitWeaver

Pokémon Champion
Years
How do I create a poll?

I searched this section of the forum for a few minutes, but was unable to find the answer :P So how do I create a poll?

Thanks in advance (no pun intended),
SlitWeaver (a.k.a. Levi)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Click "Thread tools", then the Add Poll button. Then you should get all the options to add one. :3

Years
Hello~ I'd appreciate some help with something, if anyone has an answer to my question:
I am looking to import all of my favorite moemon into my favorite pokemon hacks and roms. I have the indexing and inserting all down, but I would like to know if anyone knows of any hacks with moemon that are different from the popular LG hack and Emerald? (I know there's a fire red, but it has the same or not as good imo moemon to what I already have)

Obviously you don't have to link me to the rom or hack. I know how to use google. I see these pictures with moemon I'd like, but I can't seem to find them- and I have looked. An example would be:

[since it won't let me use URLs yet] the first image that comes up when you search 'moemon sprites' in google images. Links to a deviantArt of a person named mewzard. Should have a yellow-y/tan background.

There are many in that image that I already have, but like the Vulpix/Ninetails, The three other Dragonites, and slowpoke/slowbro/slowking I cannot find roms or hacks or sprite sets of them. I know how to get them out of the rom and whotnot.
If anyone can find me the name or a hint of moemon that are really cool, I'll be forever greatful. And I am looking for the backs and shiny versions obviously, since I'm going to put them into the games myself. A hack name or zip file or individuals of the sprites or something would be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading,
Willow~

PS
The guy who posted the moemon sprites on dA just FOUND that image. he doesn't have the sprites other than this imageset-which doesn't include the backs and shinies. I looked through his posts and such.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
This board (an, by extension, this thread) is only for questions related to the Pokécommunity Forums. You'd rather ask in the Hacking sections for info about hacks.

Years
This board (an, by extension, this thread) is only for questions related to the Pokécommunity Forums. You'd rather ask in the Hacking sections for info about hacks.
Oops sorry. I did, just thought that I might get a quicker answer here ^^'
I saw hacking in the opening post and assumed it was ok. On further inspection, I need to read a little more of the opening post before posting here xD
Sorry again.

SethGallahad

Knight of Legends
Years
is there like a feed of new replies on threads?
for example:
2gt2ic1.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
You can make your own avatar and skins with Photoshop or something if you want.

However forum skins you're going to have to really commit and do a good job.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
I know I've been here at PC for quite awhile, but what exactly is a pair? I have seen terms regarding them all over people's signatures. What are they, and what do they accomplish?

EDIT:
Thank you Toujours! Just wondering what it's all about, and now I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back