• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Oak's ow is messy, a bit too big.
Please be more discriptive, i think it actually looks really good its just not centred but that can be fixed.

Wow the screen it's amazing *_*
I like a few screen like this :)
Thank you andrea, I'm glad you like it :)

Okay, after looking at it for a while I agree with Pinkish Purple, I'm going to use the HG/SS Overworld instead, what does everybody think?
PokemonRuby-2_zpsa6d035c6.png

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
new oak ow sprite looks great. This is looking great from the sprites, tiles & other things. Great job. keep up the hard work.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
HGSS ow is good. Just make sure Hilbert is not taller or bigger than other ows.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
new oak ow sprite looks great. This is looking great from the sprites, tiles & other things. Great job. keep up the hard work.
Thank you old friend, drop me a PM sometime :) its been a while.

HGSS ow is good. Just make sure Hilbert is not taller or bigger than other ows.
Yeah..
Prof. Oak is a tiny bit taller.

Nice update! I can't wait to play it. I really like Hilbert's OW.

~ Mia.
Thank you :) I'm glad you like it!

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
10 more days to release! Am itching To play. I am on my fone now I will give. U the IMG for first post TMR. Or.later ttoday.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I tried a new style. Hope you like it!
TJ5U3.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TJ5U3.png[/IMG]

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
I fixed the size thingie:
go3Uz.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/go3Uz.png[/IMG]

xWhyNotx

Scripting Master
Years
This hack is just awesome! It's one of those things that makes you think, "why did I think of that?" or "How does he do that!?"
Your tiles are amazing and your story from what I can tell is great!
Keep up the good work!

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Jupiter and Mars look great. Seeing the new recent screen shots make me wonder how the beginning of the game will be *glad school is done in 2 days so I can play this when it's released*.

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
where's the link to download this hack i want to but i dont know where

There isn't even a release yet. One of my pet hates is people who just ask for links without even looking at the details.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
this hack looks promising :)
hopefully it'll be released soon, I am deffinitely going to try it!
Thank you :)

This hack is just awesome! It's one of those things that makes you think, "why did I think of that?" or "How does he do that!?"
Your tiles are amazing and your story from what I can tell is great!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks man, I've tried my hardest and I'm putting 100% into everything thats why progress is slow too.
To be honest I find the game enjoyable even though I made it lol.

Jupiter and Mars look great. Seeing the new recent screen shots make me wonder how the beginning of the game will be *glad school is done in 2 days so I can play this when it's released*.
Thanks, Oh trust me the beginning of the game is gonna be epic, I've already finished it.

can't wait..
8 days to go ^_^
People, I can't stress this enough, the game will be released AROUND christmas time, not christmas day..
I most likely won't even be online for a few days around christmas.

Update:
I've been working on this for the last day, Hero's room (Not complete):
PokemonRuby-2_zps6429d70f.png

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
room looks great. lol at the weight on the floor & at the big tv in his room *wonder how big the tv will be on the 1st floor*. Can't wait to see it finished. btw will there be some scrips for the weight, window & tree? It would be funny if the weight had something lol.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
room looks great. lol at the weight on the floor & at the big tv in his room *wonder how big the tv will be on the 1st floor*. Can't wait to see it finished. btw will there be some scrips for the weight, window & tree? It would be funny if the weight had something lol.

Lol yeah depending if you choose male it will be a weight but if you choose a female it will be something else.

To update everyone on the status of the game ive finished tile inserting the players whole house (including mothers room and bathroom), scripting is complete in the players room with very cool interactive features. Im just inserting the players mothers overworld now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back