• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
There is a black hole at the centre of every galaxy, of course. That's what everything in each one is orbiting around- the biggest gravity pull you can possibly have in the universe, a black hole. Ours is called Sagittarius A*, resides in the centre of the Milky Way, and was found in 1974

And no, there is not going to be any allignments, according to Nasa- last one was in 2000 and they happen every 20 years or so so expect the next one in 2020-ish. And, of course, those allignments cause a whole bunch of nothing every time they happen or otherwise the Earth would have exploded 20230304949 times by now.

And the "change" is just some sort of New Age woo- nothing to waste half a neurone thinking about.

Years
The Gangnam Style prophecy thingy is funny, if there really is a Nostradamus prophecy like that. It would be really easy to fake one.

"When 6 white birds gather in the evening,
The river runs across dry ground,
The farmer will plant his corn."

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
So i just realized if the last day of the Mayan calender ends in the 21st, wouldn't the apocalypse start on the 22nd?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
That is something none of us had thought about before. Perhaps we should worry about Dec. 22, which is tomorrow, rather than 21.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Anyway for the "end of the world" it's really sunny out. Not a cloud in the sky.

Obviously that means we're all going to be burned to a crisp.

It's amusing watching videos people uploaded from the power outages in Annapolis around midnight. The great majority of comments regarding the flash rainbow-like lights in the sky were all either "aliens!" or "photoshop!" and not what it actually was.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
It's now the 22nd of December, so looks like I've survived the end of the world. :p

Anyway I'm going to sleep now. I feel really tired as it's midnight.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
It's nighttime here, and still nothing has happened. Maybe something will happen by Dec. 22 on Central Time as what glitchguy mentioned.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Maybe the world ended and we just don't know it. Maybe this is a whole new world so we should walk away from our boring, formulaic lives and live something new and exciting?

Years
I strongly believe the Mayans are thinking: "Bazinga!" and are laughing at us from wherever people go when they die... (that is if we go anywhere...)... lol.

- I am a new user BTW... no one has welcomed my in my "New Users" thread... so sad :(.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Aw Matu, just wait a bit! It's Friday night, maybe lots of the welcomers are out?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
No Glitchguy! That's my Pikakitten's Size 7 Welcoming Phrase!
*ahem*
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
I strongly believe the Mayans are thinking: "Bazinga!" and are laughing at us from wherever people go when they die... (that is if we go anywhere...)... lol.

- I am a new user BTW... no one has welcomed my in my "New Users" thread... so sad :(.
Hi there. I don't go to that forum unless a thread title catches my eye in the last post table.

Do you plan on staying with us? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back