• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
well.... it's that time of year again.... the time in between the Japanese and american release of a Pokemon game
i'll see you guy's in 2011 :)

The Red Chain

I've decided that during the short break I've been taking that I will no longer be on PC.. hardly at all anymore.

I'm taking a hiatus for.. about a month or so.
Upon return I'll decide what I want to do after that.

Ciao.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
Hope you all aware that you can not just talk about Pokemon here. The Computers and Technology forum might be something you could look into or you could use other chat

Svetlana73

OrganizationXIII Lover <3
Years
Heya everyone,
I'm so sorry.
I completely forgot about PC
but I came to check it out when I saw the announcement.
I'll try to be more active and not leave for a year or so again.

Again I'm really sorry.
Hope yu can all forgive me,
Soapy x x x

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm finally back; my 'neighbors' actually were just on a 'trip'.

Kind of annoying they told us the last day they were here. >.>

As if anyone even noticed I was gone.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Gone after a short absence because of visit to moms.

I'll be around here for another month i think.

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
@lucariojon Even though I dont really know you, I actually noticed you were gone because you were one of the first users I saw on this site

Years
Time for me to head on the bandwagon and take a hiatus as well. I go on here by habit nowadays, and with school and planning for college to worry about, it's a habit I can't afford. I'll be back in about...who knows, but probably soonish to give a bad estimate. I'll still be updating my MAL so if anyone actually wants to contact me, leave a visitor message on there. See you guys in a few!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Owah, Jordan is leaving? Well... even though we do not talk too much I enjoy reading you posts and will miss them. Good luck in the things you will be doing~

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
Years
You know, I was going to just make a new topic... I guess I'll just post here. I don't anyone even remembers me but if you do then, good for you. :]

So yeah, it's me... Kimi... and that's all you need to know. I'm no longer the annoying little brat you thought I was. I'm grown up and I've changed. I'm ready to face whatever comes my way here. I'll even ignore those who try to stand in my way. I've learned a lot from friends that I've met and still hold very dear to me.

If you do remember me and we are friends... I'm glad. It's good to finally see you again if not... then, that's your problem not mine.
Love you all who remember me~♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
I'll be absent for a certain amount of time, I might check in once in a while, but I won't be active.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I shall be absent for quite a long time (well, 1 month+) in order to concentrate on GCSE Mocks and coursework, from 22:00ish GMT tonight.

It says this in my signature as well, but I thought I should just say it here anyway ;)

Oh, and bye Charizard! Have fun whatever you're doing! I know I won't.

I should be back around the 21st of December, earliest date I may return is the 16th. Ironically, I'd already be 16 by then...

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Pikachu fan is back!!!
You might know me, you might not, but never the less, i'm back.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
O hai. It's been a while. I haz returned. I'm pretty sure not a lot of you know me. I'm gonna try this again and be a little more active again. But college finals are gonna bury me soon, so I might disappear again.

So... HAI! *waves*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
I may have taken multiple hiatuses in the past, but they haven't done much for myself since I've been hooked on this place since the start of being a teenager, it's really been a great run and I've meet tons of great friends along the way. My Pokémon interest has been dieing off quickly than thought and I think it's time to say goodbye. I honestly will miss this place and all the good memories I've had. I'd like to focus on real life a lot more now since I'm getting older and whatnot. But in no way it's not just 'cause of my age, I just find it rather pointless since all I've been doing is posting in mainly off-topic sections. I can't even find interest in other sections as I've used to. Anyways, if you'd like to keep in contact make sure to add my MSN: [email protected]
I may stop in sometime again when life isn't busy.
Peace, Fernando(Fuyuhiko) <3

Last edited:

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I may have taken multiple hiatuses in the past, but they haven't done much for myself since I've been hooked on this place since the start of being a teenager, it's really been a great run and I've meet tons of great friends along the way. My Pokémon interest has been dieing off quickly than thought and I think it's time to say goodbye. I honestly will miss this place and all the good memories I've had. I'd like to focus on real life a lot more now since I'm getting older and whatnot. But in no way it's not just 'cause of my age, I just find it rather pointless since all I've been doing is posting in mainly off-topic sections. I can't even find interest in other sections as I've used to. Anyways, if you'd like to keep in contact make sure to add my MSN: [email protected]
I may stop in sometime again when life isn't busy.
Peace, Fernando(Fuyuhiko) <3
What...? Aw, that's too bad. I'll miss you a lot here at PC, but at least I can still chat with you on MSN. :D (Actually, I mainly chat with you on MSN than PC anyways.) Sorry to hear you're leaving, though. D: Good luck with life, and hope to see you back here one day. D';

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2012
There comes a time when even I must leave. Tomorrow, I'lll be heading off to England. I'll have almost no free time, but if I can...meh. We'll see.

I'll see you all in a month!

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
Years
Unfortunately, it's my time too. This is my last day on PC. Thank you so much to all my friends here. I'll still be online until the end of the day, but this is my official good bye to PC. Farewell.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Wha...
What's happened in 3 posts ? WonderGirl and Ferndando. ): I'm quite sad.
I never got to talk to you, but I've seen you posting around and chatting to my other posts. I'm pretty sure you're nice persons.
Good luck in real life. Remember, you can come back anytime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back