• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
It's quite possible. More like a Pokemon based on the shape of an orange. Play and find out.

Radiorange isn't based on the shape of an orange. He is an orange. A beach-ball-sized orange that rolls into villages in the middle of the jungle, then explodes in the manner of a small atomic bomb. He makes a mushroom cloud and everything.

Which is why in Keratin, he's Nuclear-type rather than Fire-type.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
I've beaten Winona & Veracity, but severe glitching is preventing me from going into the the rest of the gym to fight the other trainers. (The glitching is so bad I couldn't actually tell there were other trainers - it's just that I saw a post by you/Cutlerine telling someone else to beat the other gym trainers after beating Veracity.

I'm not sure what's causing the problem - for a bit I used the speed button a lot in the game and to beat Veracity I used save states in the middle of batle. At one point I tried and failed to use a cheat, then overwrote the cheat save with a non-cheating game.

Anyway, the look of the gym when I reenter alternates. Half the time when I go up the gym the scrolling doesn't follow my character and it goes of screen. The rest of the time it looks like this (see URL - this is my first post so I couldn't embed image)

flickr .c om/ photos/ 62793722@N04/ 5713697189/ in/ photostream

Before I left and reentered the gym, it looked like this (see link)

flickr.c om/ photos/ 62793722@N04/ 5713697189/ in/ photostream

If any knows how to fix this, can they help me please? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
I've beaten Winona & Veracity, but severe glitching is preventing me from going into the the rest of the gym to fight the other trainers. (The glitching is so bad I couldn't actually tell there were other trainers - it's just that I saw a post by you/Cutlerine telling someone else to beat the other gym trainers after beating Veracity.

I'm not sure what's causing the problem - for a bit I used the speed button a lot in the game and to beat Veracity I used save states in the middle of batle. At one point I tried and failed to use a cheat, then overwrote the cheat save with a non-cheating game.

Anyway, the look of the gym when I reenter alternates. Half the time when I go up the gym the scrolling doesn't follow my character and it goes of screen. The rest of the time it looks like this (see URL - this is my first post so I couldn't embed image)

flickr .c om/ photos/ 62793722@N04/ 5713697189/ in/ photostream

Before I left and reentered the gym, it looked like this (see link)

flickr.c om/ photos/ 62793722@N04/ 5713697189/ in/ photostream

If any knows how to fix this, can they help me please? Thanks.

There are no other trainers in that gym that you are supposed to fight. Go back out of the gym.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Radiorange isn't based on the shape of an orange. He is an orange. A beach-ball-sized orange that rolls into villages in the middle of the jungle, then explodes in the manner of a small atomic bomb. He makes a mushroom cloud and everything.

Agent Orange! I GET it! That's morbidly hilarious.

noobtrainer123

some dude
Years
i have a question.where do you go after you beat the shiny aerodactyl in famine's desert ?i already talked to the monk in the monastery.he said i have to go to a mountain somewhere.but i dont really get it.

and where can i find a bike ?

Last edited:

Cutlerine

Years
i have a question.where do you go after you beat the shiny aerodactyl in famine's desert ?i already talked to the monk in the monastery.he said i have to go to a mountain somewhere.but i dont really get it.

and where can i find a bike ?

After beating the Aerodactyl, return to the Shakya Monastery and ascend the Shakyamuni Tower (has anyone got the whole weird reference going on there yet) to reach the top. There, defeat Elder Longwei, and get a Yellow Vespa for your troubles. This will take you over the mudslide to the north of the desert and onwards, ever onwards.

What is Keratin about anyway ?

In a word, gang warfare. Oh, wait, that's two words. Damn it. Hang on: in a word, gangwarfare. There. That's better.

Agent Orange! I GET it! That's morbidly hilarious.

Yeah, someone gets it at last! He's like a cross between Agent Orange and a nuclear warhead. And an orange.

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
The Faceleech thing is killing my brain. I feel like Turmur poisoned the meat of my brain atm because of the Faceleech Mystery.

Are you able to give any hint or just tell us what we have to do or where?

Also, what is the Secret of the Magi?

Cutlerine

Years
well its me again.now im stuck at route 121.after you beat fortree gym.on my way to lilycove.stuck on the cave puzzle thing. help ?

It's pretty much blind luck. The warp system is so complex that the only way through is blind luck, though after a certain point it's possible to go via a memorised path. Sorry, but even I don't know a perfect way through.

The Faceleech thing is killing my brain. I feel like Turmur poisoned the meat of my brain atm because of the Faceleech Mystery.

Are you able to give any hint or just tell us what we have to do or where?

Also, what is the Secret of the Magi?

What? What is the Secret of the Magi? What Secret? What Magi? Actually, scratch that last question, I know who the Magi are. But what Secret?

I already gave you a hint in the wording of my telling you that Faceleech has to do with Turmur. Read it again, and see what you think.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
I already gave you a hint in the wording of my telling you that Faceleech has to do with Turmur. Read it again, and see what you think.
Well, this was enough of a hint to make me try something very weird - and it worked! Though I cannot possibly understand how it is supposed to work out (and I'm not thinking about it since it could make my mind explode)

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Cutlerine, now I want to headsmash into you.
I want to headsmash you because of the puzzles you made (Especially the darned Lights Out Maze in the necropolis), and I want to headsmash myself at that Turmur Mystery.

I nao own the powerful Faceleech.

A couple questions.

Does Faceleech evolve?
How does Munchlax evolve?

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
One thing I forgot - in recognition of Your efforts, I propose to rename this song to "Cutlerine theme"

Any objections? I see none - proposal has passed.

Cutlerine

Years
Cutlerine, now I want to headsmash into you.
I want to headsmash you because of the puzzles you made (Especially the darned Lights Out Maze in the necropolis), and I want to headsmash myself at that Turmur Mystery.

I nao own the powerful Faceleech.

A couple questions.

Does Faceleech evolve?
How does Munchlax evolve?

Faceleech does not evolve.

Munchlax evolves the same way as it usually does - by happiness.

Oh yes. One more thing. Nerevarine, I adore Voltaire. Brilliant choice of song.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2013
Oh yes. One more thing. Nerevarine, I adore Voltaire. Brilliant choice of song.
Glad You like it :D Though obviously I had chosen it for the lyrics, not the author ;)

Does the "Charizard" in the cave Dewford Town have a weakness?
I'd say that: ice, dragon and possibly (though this is a complete guess) rock. Although this is pure speculation based on the name of the beast ;)

Back