• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
"i wanted to show you my land. it used to have dead greass and weeds every where. soar and i ,with the help of a few diglet and a water pokemon, dug it up and planted new grass seeds in. im planning to make a garden of berry bushes. i still need to make a nest but i dont know how to make one."i look around and wonder what berries i should plant."so what do you think?do you like it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 4, 2005
'i dont know . no i havent seen gust."i shadow passes over us and i look up at the sky and see a charizard. it come down and landed.it turns out to be soar."hi soar. have you seen gust?"

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Alright." Shadow roasted the Pidgey and shared it with Gust. "I'm going out to help Phsy. See ya later."

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Shadow came back looking confused. "I can't find her. Oh well. She's probably out hunting on her own. Alright now lets see. Cooked or raw?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back