• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun: New Danger Arising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Hi Amber!" Amy said to Amber with a smile. But inside she wasn't smiling. Something was missing... "EMBER!" she yelled suddenly,wondering where the poor Djinn was.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber looked at Amy "yes?" she asked, then relized that AMy was talking about her dijjin, "i'll help you look for her, (looks at Isaac) and maybe while we're at it we could go get some firefwood and food for tonight" Amber said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
just then out of tyhe bushed came rolling out Ember, "the poor Dijjin looks hurt" Amber said sympatheticly, "if only i had the power to heal, or at least knew how to" Amber grumbled, Amber walked over to the dijjin and wonderd where Hawks was, 'hmm, was in my arms the last time i saw him...' Amber thought

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
"Oh Ember! You're alive! But barely.." Amy embraced the fiery pup although he was hot. He whimpered,and Amy turned to Isaac. "Please heal him Isaac," she pleaded.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Isaac gave another uncomfertable look and took the helpless DIjjin, he healed it and handed it back to Amy, his eyes met hers and he quickly shifted his head away, "i'm going to find a hideing place for us with Piers" Isaac said

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
Amber went into a small pack of bushes and found some berries, "these will do nicley" she said, picking the none ponisinuse ones, she put them in her bag and then went to pick sticks of a fire when it got dark, she found a tiny 'forest' on the island and ecided to go in

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
jonus had been lodged into the sandy beach.he and asher got up,spit some sand out of their faces,and walked to the camp site."everyone,i am sorry that i got us here."but he was interuppted.He saw felix and jenna trying to cast spell on us."how did they know we were here?"

Carlito-san

Years
ooc:they are 2 of piers 8 friends,like sheba and ivan,who have joined the dragoons.
Ic:"stone spire!"he could see that it was not working.felix casted grand gaia while jenna casted dragon flare.

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
Years
OOC: All of the RPs I am in are moving along without me :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IC: Piers and Isaac were in a cave discussing the new students when they heard a ruccus.
" They're here!" Piers said.
They ran out in a panic to see JOnus trying to take on both Felix and Jenna.
-His arrogance is going to get him killed one day-both Isaac and PIers thought.
They decided to help him out so they used the Two Djinni they had to summon a great beast to attack Jenna and Felix....

Carlito-san

Years
Ic:jonus stared in awe at the monster piers had summoned."piers,thats not enough. they defeated doom dragon,didnt they?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back