• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Nickname (Optional): Syther

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance: Short and Slim, brow hair that's just long enough to barley cover the eyes. Brown eyes and a tannish skin color

Personality: Like to be around others. Thinks that he is a comedian, and always is telling jokes. Finds the light in every situation and sometimes is annoying to his peers. He makes it obvious who he likes and dislikes and doesn't care what anyone else thinks about him. He shares all of his opinions openly and this may often get him in trouble in school. Wanted to become a trainer in order to see new things and meet new people. He loves to learn new things and try them out. He has an all out offensive pokemon strategy. He isn't the best at school work though. He may spend all day hanging out with his friends and just forget everything. His extreme irresponsibility has caused him to get a few... well a lot of bad grades in school.

Pokémon
Species: Scyther, Ghastly, Charmander
Nickname(Optional):Sly, Gener, Lizzy
Personality: Gener is just like Syther. He loves to play around and have fun with all the other pokemon. But his appearance scares them away sometimes
Syther loves to battle and is belligerent. It often gets Syther into trouble though. He is Syther's favorite pokemon.
Lizzy was caught lateley by Syther and has befriended the other two pokemon. He is shy, and doesn't like fighting.
Lvl(Max 25): all are level 20
Moves:
Scyther: X-scissor, Vacuum Wave,
Ghastly: Shadow Ball, Lick
Charmander: Ember, Scratch

Tell me if there's anything more you need.
So redoing the history, but here is the rest of my SU

Syther was abandoned by his father early on in life, his father became a famous well known trainer, but Syther never met him. His mother always told him to look at the bright side of everything which ended up giving him his happy attitude. He strives to one day battle his father and defeat him. He was always fond of the Pokemon Scyther as it's name his similar to his. His dad also had a Scizor. When he was 12, his mom died in a car crash. He had a period of depression as he was orphaned. He moved in with a friends parents and they gifted him a Ghastly to welcome him, it we become his first pokemon and begin his epic journey. He took Ghastly out to the forest one day to train when he encountered a wild Scyther. It was the first he had ever seen in person, and he was a first a bit scared. It was powerful but Ghastly was able to weaken it and Syther caught it. Shortly later he also caught a wild Charmander in the same forest. Although he had three beloved Pokemon, he hadn't fulfilled his dream. He had never ventured out of the forest that surrounded his town. One day his new dad told him of a Pokemon academy that could help him fulfill his dream of defeating his father in a battle, and catching more Pokemon. Once he heard about the academy and new he had to join.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@yellow- sorry for not posting for a long tine, i dunno if you hace heard from SD but my parents wonf allow me on the internet, but ill be back in a lil while so… ill think of something what happened to ruby and roxas when im back ^^ i apologize again

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Yellow: Yeah, Pink will post soon once she gets her laptop back. Anyway, once you read my latest post...that's it. ^^;; Just reaad my post, Kilik speaks to the Rocket spy.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Hey, I was wondering if I could Re-join the rp under the same SU. Back in April I was apart of the roleplay for a small period of time, but then I was forced to leave PC for a while all together. Here's the sign-up.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Ethan Thervick

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15):13

Gender (Male or Female):Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm):Raikou

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
brandonsson.jpg

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Ethan is a self-confident and arrogant boy with a rather large over-opinion of his own abilities. Because of this, he can often become rather hot-headed upon losing or by sustaining an insult from another trainer. This often leads him to get violent rather quickly. Whether or not he uses a pokemon in this situation depends on whether or not his pokemon is still standing when this rage occurs. He can often-times seem like a temperamental child that can be set off at any moment. Though he has these serious flaws, if you have the ability to befriend him, he can often-times be friendly in a playful and usually taunting way.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Ethan was born in the Johto Region in the small ocean-side town of Cianwood. When he was the age of 10, he was given a Cyndaquil by his father and set out on his journey to become a well-respected and powerful pokemon trainer. This journey was something that had allured him ever since he was a small boy. As he began working towards that goal, he quickly discovered that, put bluntly,.....He had no talent as a trainer. Inable to catch a single pokemon of his own, let alone correctly train the Cyndiquil he already had, he found himself on a serious losing streak. Upon leaving the small island where he resided, he soon arrived in the town of Olivine and challenged the Gym's leader. After losing against her as well, her downfall quickly became an obsession for him. After training his heart out, he finally managed to get his Cyndiquil to evolve into a Quilava. Even this, however, proved to be futile. After about 3 months of staying in Olivine, and challenging its gym almost every day since arriving, he had suffered defeat a hundred times over. Frustrated at his inability to beat even a single gym leader, Ethan finally gave up. Unsure of what to do next, he simply decided to take up permanent residence in Olivine, living with and working for an old couple in the town, far too embarassed at his own failures to return home. After about 2 weeks without being challenged by Ethan, Jasmine(The resident gym leader) quickly found him and told him about Professor Oak's prestigious trainer school, near Kanto. Jumping at the chance, Ethan quickly packed his things and hopped onto the first boat to the island. Upon arriving in Kanto, he took the academy's entrance exam the moment he was able, choosing to rush it rather than study, as was his nature. Just barely passing the written and practical exams, he was then admitted into the school as a member of the Raikou dorm.

Quilava, level 14: Flamethrower, Flame Wheel, and Smoke Screen.

(As my story stated, my character did horribly at training his pokemon, and hadn't caugh any others. This is why I only have one listed, and it only knows Three skills.)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@pppgggr: Mmhm. Glad to have you back. You're re-approved.

@IceFyr: I'd say I was, but Valorie's location is already rather saturated.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm finally back! :D I should get a post in sometime today. Currently Danielle & Drew are at the beach and Megan's at the Teacher's Lounge...but I won't focus on her much now. For the next few posts, I'll focus on developing a "relationship" between Danielle & Drew.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Yellow: So, when Sabrina says, "No--Be this as it may, you /both/ need to come with me to the main office." she means Kilik & the Rocket spy, correct? I just need to make sure.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@Pppgggr, my character is in the forest, but he should be getting food then going on some sort of race. If you want you can join in on the action?

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: ...Nope. She means Valorie and the rocket spy. Not sure why she would ever insist Kilik go there. O.o

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Hrm... after Mark is finished up with Valorie I might take Mark over to the Powerplant to catch his 6th Pokemon. I think I'm gonna get him a Magnetite for his 6th team member. Incase anyone wants to bump into him along the way. Might take some time though.

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@pppgggr: Yes! Come and join Summer and I as we head to Oak Town. Don't worry about battling me, I could never beat you as of right now. Plus, I am bad at battling. :)

Dawn

Years
@IMEVIL: BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T INFORMED US OF A NEW VERSION TO REVIEW. YOU SHOULD POST THIS COMPLETED VERSION NOW SO THAT WE CAN LOOK IT OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back